Forum › Eve's Medicine discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

4 chapters laters (5 counting MD) and people keep complaining about the age gap top LEL I

I'm sorry to not still get over the fact she is 12 but i can't. I mean, i want to try to appreciate the works but the author keep twisting every relation everytime and i have more and more trouble reading it without feeling awkward. Especially after Ch.5 and the coach's relation with the senpai. It's just fucked up. I want to believe that Flowerchild will write a normal relationship but so far it's hard for me to read and not feeling disturbed.

Flowerchild previous works are also age gap and there's only one I didn't like involving bullying/violence, so hoping for normal vanilla yuri based on hope alone is kinda pointless, but one can surely know "where things are going" with just the first chapter.

Just saying, after all you've said is starting to sound hypocritical if you keep coming back.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just saying, after all you've said is starting to sound hypocritical if you keep coming back.

I just have too much faith or i'm pretty stupid. That depend how you want to interpret it.

Edit : 3000 messages milestone.

last edited at May 16, 2020 11:20AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Age gap is pretty vague. Age gap plus lolicon, though, big signal there, even if you keep forgetting what the earlier chapters were like.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

To some people here, this series might be like that fire noodle challenge that was popular a few years ago. They keep getting burned, yet they keep coming back. Always remember that the Nile is not the only river in Egypt. They're just coming to terms with their newfound fetishes, I guess.

Anyway, the next chapter should be out here soon, but the last one won't be coming out until at least a week from now. Typesetter-chan has a life, and so do I, even though I don't seem to have one.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Tbh, this type of manga does nothing to me. Neither righteous anger, nor guilty pleasure. I actually flipped the pages without really reading because the content is mostly uninteresting. It's not telling an actual story. It's just about kinks.

Some people may hate it, but I don't think it's worth having your panties in a bunch about it.

joined Oct 10, 2016

It all goes into a gigantic harem route. Nope. Dropping it, it's not on my nerves.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Well at least one of the panels in the latest chapter confirms that Ibu and Ena are first years in middle school so no more waffling about how old they are. They're 7th graders so they're 12-13. Since it keeps coming up for some reason.

Ok question how many chapter's does this have?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Jr girl saw her chance and went for it, I hope they do become closer

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well wtf :D

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I do like that, it was fucked up but she was right that had she run away, it would be over forever... There's chance for them, is just that the start is ...well... That!

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Not gonna lie, chapter 5 felt really weird to translate.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

In what sense ?

I do like that, it was fucked up but she was right that had she run away, it would be over forever... There's chance for them, is just that the start is ...well... That!

Oh yeah their start is crazy, coach is a crazy bitch, but she brought them closer together, hopefully the senpai will think about it, and choose her jr over the coach, since they were both into 'that'.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Um, like wow that's incredibly bad sexual abuse

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Tbh, this type of manga does nothing to me. Neither righteous anger, nor guilty pleasure. I actually flipped the pages without really reading because the content is mostly uninteresting. It's not telling an actual story. It's just about kinks.

Some people may hate it, but I don't think it's worth having your panties in a bunch about it.

Exactly. It literally feels like I'm just reading hentai. I have absolutely no emotional connection to a single character. Like it's not even worth getting mad about.

last edited at May 16, 2020 10:42PM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Oct 15, 2014

Not exactly a fan of Threesome or Netorare but I'll let this one slide

joined Apr 6, 2019

Hehehe, I can't believe you've given us 5 translated chapters already! Talk about fast!

I'm so glad that I recommended Eve's Medicine in the Warikan thread!
(And that I helped you a little bit with getting the raw scans! XD )

joined Oct 10, 2016

Mmmmight reconsider my dropping if it's that small.

*has flashbacks to Happy Sugar Life anime portrayal of Taiyō Mistuboshi*

last edited at May 17, 2020 1:41AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

um... wel... that was... I... I got nothing.

joined Mar 8, 2019

I see the characters strictly as symbols rather than constructs of fictional people we are meant to sort of relate to/empathize with if that makes sense.

Ibu and Ena are first love and sexual awakenings, the difference between them is Ena is willing to commit while Ibu is still reluctant.

Coach seems like the symbol of sexual freedom while Kaori represents the typical repressed woman who craves sex but does not dare speak it for the minute she does, she’s considered a dirty slut by society.

Yuni is the typical working adult, bored with her day to day life and looking for solace. In her case, it just happened to be the arms of an innocent middle schooler.

The thing that separates Yuni from Coach is that Yuni just seems to only have eyes for Ibu while coach wants all the girls if she can get away with it.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yuri as allegory?

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

Is it just me or did Ena aged like 3 years?

To reply you must either login or sign up.