Forum › Isn't The Moon Beautiful discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

"When I look at Momo-chan, I see parts of myself in her."

Mmm-hmm. I'll bet you do, sensei ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

LOL- i totally missed the double meaning there! I wonder if it reads that way in Japanese too?

p.s these are all new characters right? I dont recall meeting any of them even in passing? seems a bit odd to suddenly jump to unconnected characters.

That said I really like them- I hope we get more! I want to see a confession or at least Sensei realising SHE is the one who Momo will be asking :)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

p.s these are all new characters right? I dont recall meeting any of them even in passing? seems a bit odd to suddenly jump to unconnected characters.

It's been a while since we met them last, but no, Momo visited her sister first way back in chapter 5

last edited at Nov 16, 2019 1:25PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Ohh, I remember Senri had a little sister who visited- didnt realise that was who momo was.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Took me a while to remember as well - a big reason I could point out her first appearance was that I actually went and looked it up myself to remind myself of her circumstances.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The teacher and Momo's crush on her first show up in chapter 10. I'd honestly forgotten about the teacher.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Momo maybe shy but it looks like when she sets her sights on something she really goes for it... Sense will not know what hit her!

joined Jul 4, 2018

"When I look at Momo-chan, I see parts of myself in her."

Mmm-hmm. I'll bet you do, sensei ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

God-tier wording.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Couldn't help yourself could you itou hachi..... Just cant fight them lolicon urges can ya lol.... I'm here hoping it works out for them anyway

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 5:37AM

Nishino%20is%20hold%20non-transparent
joined May 30, 2019

I'm only on chap. 4, but I'm just wondering when Kayo's gonna get a love-interest....she deserves one!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Available elsewhere: Kayo drama incoming. (I love Itou Hachi drama because it always resolves so cutely.)

joined Feb 23, 2016

She loves her so mich she’s afraid ojou is gonna steal her >.< and because of social standing as well reee. But we all know this goes well right!?

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Available elsewhere: Kayo drama incoming. (I love Itou Hachi drama because it always resolves so cutely.)

Fucking a loli?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Fucking a loli?

...can't say you're wrong, per se. >_>

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Cause talking to her about your worrying was too difficult ? I don't know, she figured quite quickly therewere something that bother you but you still reject like she won't understand. Pretty sure Suzu will say that she need to talk to her.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Kayo you idiot. The only legitimately frustrating thought would be if Chiru started monopolizing Suzu from her, but we know that's not going to happen. SHE knows deep down that's not going to happen. Suzu hasn't shown any doubt in wanting to be friends with her despite her "position". She knows she's freaking out about nothing and she's dragging everyone down with her. Now Chiru is going to worry her ass off and cry for nothing.

Bad Kayo. Bad.

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 11:23PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Chapter 15.... Its like weird type of yandere....? What is this type called?

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I don't exactly get what the problem is. Her concerns about being seen as Chiru's caretaker don't have anything to do with Suzu and Chiru being together.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't exactly get what the problem is. Her concerns about being seen as Chiru's caretaker don't have anything to do with Suzu and Chiru being together.

If I were to guess the issue is the emotional significance of Suzu being just about the first emotionally significant relationship she's developed "privately", that is by herself outside the context of Chiru and her family. The usual teenage chafing for independence may also be involved. (Also gay crush given what kind of series this is but anyway.)

Basically she wants to keep the matter as "something of her very own" and starts bristling at Chiru's well-meaning butting in on her private business, not particularly helped by the onset of jealous anxieties she has little experience in coping with.

Hibikimeronbaruzu39
Not%20bubbline%20but%20still%20cute%202
joined Mar 15, 2016

This chapter was a bit of an oof. Kayo seems to be really hesitant about introducing Suzu and Chiru to each other.
From what I understand, Kayo has been reduced to just "Chiru-san's caretaker" for all of her life, or a really long time. She's never really seen as a her own person, with her own personality. She's always linked to Chiru. She does love Chiru a lot, but I think she also really enjoys that Suzu views her as Kayo and not just "Chiru-san's caretaker". She seems to be worried about losing that distinction in her personality and just becoming "Chiru-san's caretaker" to Suzu too.

Are there new chapters of this?

13320157_522707027938643_73759181_n
joined Mar 31, 2018

when will the new chapter is out T-T

joined Feb 23, 2016

Senri needs to get laid..

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Ahh the only Hachi work I can actually stand to read anymore

(Even though chapter 14 happened)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Chiru really was a great kid. ^_^

That's a beautiful moon as well, indeed. ;)

First night of useless lesbians...

And good job, Momo!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Chiru really was a great kid. ^_^

Sweet and kind, for sure (and that means a lot), but we’ve also all known that kid: the face scrunches up, the tears well up, and the adults roll their eyes and say, “Here it comes.”

Of course, her cause was righteous . . .

To reply you must either login or sign up.