joined Jun 12, 2019

What..anyways
This is dragging on already

last edited at May 4, 2020 1:33AM

joined Nov 14, 2013

What's Mari looking at?

Birds -
https://justjapanstuff.com/2016/07/13/nature-japan-black-kites/

e - Nevermind I just realized you said Mari, not Arisa...

last edited at May 4, 2020 1:43AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

The little sis is really being straight forward with these to xD they need to have sex to i agree

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She looks like the last boss in their relationship!!
Arisa... don't screw this up! (more than what you just did lol well the sister was being really inconsiderate too)

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Weird chapter but ok

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Damn, so much hate on the little sister chapter.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I'm conflicted. Why is this making me feel conflicted. This is really interesting but I feel guilty for thinking it.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This chapter was hilarious. But yeah, they need to have sex and we have to witness it

joined Sep 6, 2018

This chapter was hilarious. But yeah, they need to have sex and we have to witness it

^ I second this motion! Any opposed? Motion carries...

“Thanks Time Skip!”— Now that’s a great joke on a cliche manga formula. Awesome writing!

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I stand by my previous statement.

I would absolutely love it if the last chapter was just Mari and Arisa having hardcore, x-rated sex as the punchline to the entire series.

joined Sep 22, 2015

There was a time when this manga started as an all-fluffy story. Now it's getting lewder. I don't mind it at all though; but I missed the atmosphere of the first half of this story. Arisa's still awkward but plain lewd. Anyway Mari is BEST GIRL

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I like the little sis. Especially that teasing on the last page.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Bonus content co-written by Mocchi.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Mari introducing her wife as her roommate to her own sister made me feel strangely sad. Don't be ashamed of your marriage, Mari! I thought you were past that now, at least with your family.

Pretty sure it wasn't so much a matter of being ashamed this time tbf, we know Mari prefers planning things out rather than just letting them tumble out at the first decent opportunity. It seems like she didn't expect her little sister to know she was even seeing someone, much less that she'd already gotten full-on married. It's understandable that she wouldn't want to drop such a bombshell right away on a surprise visit outta nowhere, in particular since it's implied the little sister probably hasn't even been back in the country for too long and wasn't invited to the wedding.

(Which I would chalk up to being because Mari thought she was still abroad in-universe, while realistically the character probably just wasn't created when the wedding started.)

Arisa living the dream right now though, you go girl.
Once Imouto figures out you're a top tier waifu she probably won't "test" you like that anymore so enjoy it while it lasts!

last edited at May 4, 2020 8:06AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Bonus content co-written by Mocchi.

My first thought as well.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

A more suitable question will have been what Mari found in Arisa than the opposite. I'm sorry but the more it goes, the more Arisa's stupidity is unbearable. I feel for Mari that her wife is just an idiot. That her sister want to test her is understandable but the fact that Arisa don't put a stop on the sister is plain stupid.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

A more suitable question will have been what Mari found in Arisa

Originally, it was nothing. But we saw that during their cohabitation Arisa helped Mari get out of her shell and strive for what she really wants in life.

Whew, this chapter was a ride.

A more suitable question will have been what Mari found in Arisa than the opposite. I'm sorry but the more it goes, the more Arisa's stupidity is unbearable. I feel for Mari that her wife is just an idiot. That her sister want to test her is understandable but the fact that Arisa don't put a stop on the sister is plain stupid.

Mari is perhaps the bigger idiot in this chapter, making a promise like that to her sister and then forgetting it... not to mention introducing her wife as a roommate, to family.

But this is a fluffy comedy, not a romantic drama, and it's, IMO, pretty dang fluffy and funny. I don't think it bears analysing their decisions that seriously because you're probably not going to find what you're looking for.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Mari is perhaps the bigger idiot in this chapter, making a promise like that to her sister and then forgetting it...

It's not like they actively made any plans or arrangements and that talk must've been at least 3+ years ago. Mari just suggested that if Imouto was gonna live on her own anyways then she may as well live with Mari instead. Given that they don't even seem to have actually talked about it ever again, if anything the Imouto comes out looking kinda dumb to have taken it at face value without even checking up on it in literal years.

not to mention introducing her wife as a roommate, to family.

Please see my previous post. <:3

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

... speechless..

BanichkaSBoza
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

confused noises

3-3p route unlocked? Definitely interested in seeing the little sister again.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Lowkey mad that all Arisa could think of for liking Mari was her face but whatever

To reply you must either login or sign up.