Forum › Teiji ni Agaretara discussion

joined Dec 5, 2019

Lots of blushing tag on this chapter please

I got a major "crescent moon" vibe from those two.
This manga is awesome, thanks for the translation

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I never realized that calling each other by the first name when alone was lewder than hands holding.

I wanted to write that too. Thank god, I'm not the only one thinking like that.

joined Dec 28, 2019

This is so wholesome and cute to where I'm vomiting blood

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I wish you a quick recovery!

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

The credits pages of these guys are the best!

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Oh my god. It’s too cute.

joined Sep 22, 2015

I know it's too early but this manga easily became one of my top 5 yuri mangas. I wanted slowburn adult yuri focused on emotions, communication and relationship-building. And this just delivers it! It reminded me a little about "Fluttering Feelings" since it's slowburn too (but cancelled, RIP author).

And I had to reread it cos I'm bored and I just looove that cafe scene where Yukawa came back soon after confessing and asked Mizuki to think about her offer of dating her! Best moment!

Now I look forward to their intimate scenes but I think it will be wholesome considering how this is written..

Sorry too long, I just can't stress how I love this manga so muchhh <3

last edited at May 7, 2020 10:58PM

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Eh? Isn't it suppose to be just Kaori, not Kaori-chan?

last edited at May 3, 2020 8:48PM

joined Sep 22, 2015

It's still first name basis though. And chan is an endearment and sounds cuter.. Who knows they might get there soon, I mean without chan or san..They're taking it slowly. ;)

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

And this just delivers it! It reminded me a little about "Fluttering Feelings" since it's slowburn too (but cancelled, RIP author).

too soon ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I was curious about this as well, as she does ask her to drop the honourifics. I asked Tsuki-chan and they confirmed it was -chan on both occasions.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This is now the best manga.
The purifier.
Reading this washes away any sour taste a different manga may have just left.
So sweet. So lovely.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

And this just delivers it! It reminded me a little about "Fluttering Feelings" since it's slowburn too (but cancelled, RIP author).

too soon ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Screenshot_20200409-032304_2
joined Apr 9, 2020

Thank you to the scanlating team for the update!

This manga really is slow burn and pretty wholesome for young adult characters... it's more
like they're middle schoolers than high schoolers. The kiss and hand holding scenes irk me a little. Like the mangaka doesn't know how to draw hands clasping or just slightly pouting and connecting lips. ┐(´ー`)┌

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg this is soo sweeet that it’s making crave candy (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Too much blushing. Tone it down, you lewd people.

Seriously, this is sweet and cute.

20210421_115600
joined Aug 7, 2013

omfg this is the cutest thing ever i feel like melting. my stone cold heard can't take it <3

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

This manga needs more hype!! These two are so unbelievably adorable???? This is like at the top of the list of manga I’m keeping up with currently aaaaaaaaaaahhhh

joined Apr 16, 2020

Now I have to get used to their first name basis too.

B27b679a-66a4-4e91-a0fd-5f95fe47444c
joined Jul 29, 2019

rollinsalmon
E3fa32471590d8715c6861ee097a40b8--yoshitaka-amano-japanese-art
joined Oct 24, 2019

It's just so sweet, I wouldn't mind if we only get chapters of them being disgustingly cute.

Right now this manga is one of the few that makes me excited when I see an update and still makes me happy after reading the chapter. I don't know if the author intends to write a long story for those two but I would love for it to last a long time !

joined Dec 30, 2018

Awwwww~

9a853a21950fdce6f1f08f2c60260d16--meme-faces
joined Jun 29, 2017

It's just so sweet, I wouldn't mind if we only get chapters of them being disgustingly cute.

Right now this manga is one of the few that makes me excited when I see an update and still makes me happy after reading the chapter. I don't know if the author intends to write a long story for those two but I would love for it to last a long time !

Same here. I just love and enjoy reading new updates because they're so cute. I want to see more of them. Probably best if they'll just move in together. But given their current dynamics, I think that will come after a few more chapters.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Gosh, why can't more manga be like this. No dragging out "will they won't they" for six ****ing years. No ending the moment they get together. No unbelievable, over-acted drama, just two adults who take the time to talk to each other and make each other feel better when they're down. It seems like it's too much to ask for 99% of manga to deliver on depicting a gay relationship in which happiness is present, ever. I really appreciate this one for daring to do so.

Well, “[…] writing a convincing relationship, with genuine depth of character and development, is a much more difficult feat than pouring on the quick-reaction drama and will-they-won't-they […]”, so most authors just go for cheap, established tropes to keep the audience interested.

This one, though? Top tier relationship writing.

I think it was intended like that. Notice how Kayoko stutters again and then Kaori’s “…” bubble. I’m sure Kaori realized that Kayoko tried to leave out the honorific but couldn’t do it (yet).

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think it was intended like that. Notice how Kayoko stutters again and then Kaori’s “…” bubble. I’m sure Kaori realized that Kayoko tried to leave out the honorific but couldn’t do it (yet).

I thought the same, but the bubble doesn't really show that... but let's pretend that's how it is...

To reply you must either login or sign up.