Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

joined Mar 24, 2011

Last or latest?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Definite audience-insert character. Now that I think about it, audience and insert kinda combines in audiencest ...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ladies and gentlemen, Mochi has arrived!

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I missed this so much!!
And more Yoh and Miki! Yay!!

Bless you, Akebe-san, you're the hero we needed!!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Anyway is the megane guest an avatar of Mochi herself? xD

More like the Mochi and all of us here.

She's the Dynasty audience in every Subtext forum thread ever.

There's really no way to know if two people like each other if they haven't had sex. Friends make out all the time!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Anyway is the megane guest an avatar of Mochi herself? xD

More like the Mochi and all of us here.

She's the Dynasty audience in every Subtext forum thread ever.

There's really no way to know if two people like each other if they haven't had sex. Friends make out all the time!

Acquaintances, really.

"Oh, it's you--how nice to see you again!" How have you been?" [Stick tongues in each others' mouths.]

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Alabama ain't got nothing on Kagaya Inn.

joined May 24, 2014

Yeeeeah, you have come to the right place for lewd inspiration

joined May 25, 2019

As long as it's connected with Yuri, sure!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Extreme Mochi c_c

joined Nov 14, 2014

Hana-chan is the best source of inspiration.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Should be plenty of inspiration!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Oh man, is she in the right place, or what.

joined Mar 13, 2020

Haha, time for incest!

joined Oct 10, 2016

I am aware this manga has over 150 chapters and people probably already know how it ends but here are my thoughts.

A gigantic orgy between Kagaya family and inn guests

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Finally the moment I've been waiting for. Ever since I realized Tsubomi is the girl from Met My Sister on a Dating Sight, I've wanted to see what she does when she learns that every other member of her family is dating their sister.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I've wanted to see what she does when she learns that every other member of her family is dating their sister.

Wasn't there a timeline problem or at least a strange attitude from Tsubomi ? Here and in the double chapter, she got all heat up and mad but supossingly it's AFTER her trip at the inn because she shouldn't thought that the siscon will comeback then. But if she know about theirs sisters then why did she get that much of an ass when confronting the sisters ?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

That went about as well as expected.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

For a second I misread "Yoh and I are dating now" as "You and I are dating now" and I was like "whoa, 0 to 100 real quick"

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Being Tsubomi is suffering.

For a second I misread "Yoh and I are dating now" as "You and I are dating now" and I was like "whoa, 0 to 100 real quick"

I'm glad I'm not the only one who misread it that way. It would be very... Mochi-esque though. There's still time to recover though! All it takes is starting the next chapter start with "You and I are also dating now."

Has the mochi-verse chart been updated recently? There's definitely been developments since I last saw it.

last edited at May 2, 2020 12:23AM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

DAMN!!! Tsubomi does not approve.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

DAMN!!! Tsubomi does not approve.

Well she did get her heart broken by a siscon but there was definitely a heart thumping moment with the sister there before finding out she's taken. Too bad there's an odd number of them in the family. Unless there's a long lost sister we haven't been introduced to, poor Tsu-chan has no one to pair with....except outside the family, but who wants that.

joined Oct 10, 2016

tsundere pls

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The UnMocchiest chapter so far.

To reply you must either login or sign up.