Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ofc the extra girl xD

joined Jun 25, 2017

Jelly!

Anybody knows where I can read the raws for this? Or if there’s any??

https://www.manhuaren.com/manhua-wufajujuegududeta/

You know I have a feeling, the new girl will be a wingman or something, sure it's cliche, but maybe it won't be so bad, plus jealous Ayaka sounds pretty good to me.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

She about to steal

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I really wish there was like a universal stock character every yuri manga used for the third wheel girl who appears halfway through the story and interferes with couple, she’d just go from school to school bothering lesbians

Well this should be interesting.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

"wow I really want a transfer student to appear and get in the way of this development, especially if she is super extra and over the top" said no one

joined May 1, 2015

Ayaka will not get NTRed. She will fight for Honda San.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

The "transfered student" take, nice.
Aya will sort her feelings after she realizes that she's jealous of Honda and then, fight for her. The new character doesn't look like the manipulative type, so won't be so troublesume, i assume...
Still, even though it's predictable, the characters are so interesting that i don't really care about it(and i'm annoying when it comes to this subject of predictableness in stories lol)

... Now that i'm reflecting more about it, the characters aren't really that interesting, they belong to really popular molds(like Honda, the =| but cute inside), but Aya is... kinda different? Gentle, but selfish. Smart but extremely anxious on tests and such, it's a nice contrast, i'd say.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

seinfeld theme plays

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

This is what happens when the author runs out of ideas.

joined Jan 14, 2020

A wild trope appears!

14101960_1313526355339215_858046548_n
joined Aug 11, 2019

we are going to ntr now

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Oh no, a love triangle? That might just ruin this one for me, it's so cliché and annoying, not to mention unnecessary, basically just filler to make the story drag on.

Such a shame, this one was quite "unique" to me so far.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

The cats be like "Yo bro, who do you think is gayer?"

Th
joined Aug 6, 2014

Of course another girl shows up.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Sigh. Ofc they have to introduce the new girl that interferes with the main pair. Why cant authors just make a story develop organically?

joined Jan 16, 2018

am i the only one who likes the new character? idk usually i think it's annoying, but i REALLY wanna see jealous ayaka :D

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

The 'another girl/potential rival' is cute. Cool. Let's keep this progress rolling. Ayaka, make a move now.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Just what we needed. A stalking horse.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

The new character doesn't leave a bad first impression actually. She immediately wanted to befriend Honda-san, but as soon as both of them felt Ayaka jealously watching them, she seemed like she wanted to befriend Ayaka immediately too. I can see her as the catalyst for Ayaka to realize her feelings, maaaaaaaaybe? a non-really-that-much-of-a love rival, and later on the wingwoman. Those are the vibes she gives off.

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

Oh, the classic transfer student situation. I think the author could make this turn out in an interesting and fresh way, so I'm looking forward to how this will be implemented into the story. Also I really want to see jealous Ayaka lol.

joined Nov 14, 2014

Hmm...so the author is going with the jealousy catalyst card...let's see how will this turn out.

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

I kinda want Honda-san to have a harem...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ decent, but far from perfect immitiation of John Oliver's voice: I don't. I. I really don't.

To reply you must either login or sign up.