Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

0iksfco
joined Apr 27, 2017

Ahh~ Cute...

joined Mar 5, 2019

I absolutely adore this art-style, holy fuck.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Chapter 4 epilogue:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cat2Sora/status/1221820800610656257

Oh my god that's so tender. I love it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chapter 4 epilogue:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cat2Sora/status/1221820800610656257

Love how the hedgehog look so done with this shit.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Ok, i'm can't get enough of this XD
Even tho it started a little weird, really random-ish, i'm loving it so far.
The indecision mixed with that strong, passion feeling got me really hooked up, mostly because when [I] fall in love with a girl, that's exactly how i feel, LOST :S

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yaaayy yuri to the rescue!! that was so sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!
At this point, it doesn't feel like blackmailing at all, is just a date and they're just flirting

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Man this is adorable... Somehow... I'm still bewildered by how it evolved so quickly into the fluffiest thing, but I can't complain.

Also, that handholding, I swear. You thought it was going to be vanilla? Well screw you, fingers inter-hecking-twined! Stuff like that should be tagged.

last edited at Mar 1, 2020 11:31PM

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

My inner dialog...

"Please just figure out you're into her, please figure it out, please figure it out..."

I mean, I know the end game is them getting together, but the WAIT. It does make me realize that something like "Hana ni Arashi" is an outlier though.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Don't be foolish young buck, this is exactly the type of thing friends do all the time, just greet a friend of mine with a little peck on the lips, it's normal and safe

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Every time I read this title, I get Journey's Just ask the lonely stuck in my head.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Every time I read this title, I get Journey's Just ask the lonely stuck in my head.

For me I get only the lonely by Roy Orbison

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

"Doing stuff in your uniform is a high schooler privilege"

OR authors just prefer doing that in order to be free of having to think and draw casual outfits for all of them. It's because of things like this that casual outfits are such a rare and appreciated thing in school manga/ anime. :D

This chapter was like a roller coaster of predictable cliches but I didn't really mind. And may I mention again how cute and precious Honda-san is as always? ^_^

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

And may I mention again how cute and precious Honda-san is as always? ^_^

Please do! It cannot be said enough.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I cannot describe how much more of this I want.

The benefit to ignoring a number of works is that the majority of those you don't ignore are so good that you can convince yourself that we truly live in a golden age for yuri.
Source: me doing that exact thing to myself.

joined Jun 12, 2019

I really like this manga. It’s so cute and fluffy ughhh and both girls are adorable I can’t

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

I don‘t really know why I‘m still following this manga, personally it‘s uninteresting, just the art style is nice. That one character is forcing herself onto another (at least in the beginning when it‘s still unrequited) is also the reason why I had dropped Bloom Into You like 3 times before I tried to read it again. Why is that the plot of LITERALLY every mainstream yuri manga these days? One-sided kisses until finally something happens?

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 5:07PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ That's just, like, your opinion man.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

The benefit to ignoring a number of works is that the majority of those you don't ignore are so good that you can convince yourself that we truly live in a golden age for yuri.

I mean, we pretty much do. We're even getting anime on a semi-regular basis now, that would have been a sight to behold ten years ago, and pretty much unthinkable twenty years ago (as far as I'm aware, at least, I wasn't paying attention twenty years ago). LGBT matters are growing more widely accepted (even if Japan is still behind the western world in that regard), which not only makes yuri more "mainstream" but also lets us see a few yuri presenting their romance in a light we couldn't quite have before, as loving your gal pal is not as shameful/impossible/secret as it once was or had to be.
Among weebs, Bloom Into You is largely regarded as one of the best romances out there, and we otherwise have plenty of pretty alright, or even great, manga. We aren't on the level of what het can propose, of course, but still, what a time to love yuri! I'm confident it'll continue growing in the future, so not only that, but the road ahead is getting brighter and brighter.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I don‘t really know why I‘m still following this manga, personally it‘s uninteresting, just the art style is nice. That one character is forcing herself onto another (at least in the beginning when it‘s still unrequited) is also the reason why I had dropped Bloom Into You like 3 times before I tried to read it again. Why is that literally the plot of every mainstream yuri manga these days? One-sided kisses until finally something happens?

That word "literally"--it does not mean what you think it means.

"Doing stuff in your uniform is a high schooler privilege"

OR authors just prefer doing that in order to be free of having to think and draw casual outfits for all of them. It's because of things like this that casual outfits are such a rare and appreciated thing in school manga/ anime. :D

That's one of the reasons I am loving the Magia Record anime, Yachiyo has so many casual outfits

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

^ That's just, like, your opinion man.

Thanks for confirming that it’s my opinion m8.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Getting vibes from Yuina xD anyone else?

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Yeah, I also think she might have feelings for Ayaka :P

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 6:45PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah, I also think she might have feelings for Ayaka :P

Man I really hope not

Can we get like just a really supportive friend for once without having her catch feelings?
That's something I'm really tired of seeing in yuri

To reply you must either login or sign up.