Forum › Our Days Under One Roof discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Asking the real questions.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I love this, and hope to the yuri goddesses that the weirdos that find something to hate in every manga on this site don't find it for a very long time

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Oh for crying out loud! Spending two hours naming things they like about each other!? There are two things I need from a woman to make her perfect. She needs to get my jokes, and not kick me to the curb when I inevitably go into jerk mode.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I see no connection.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I see no connection.

My point is, forget two hours, I would be at a loss for words after two seconds.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Yuri just can't be contained within the norms of the world

last edited at Apr 16, 2020 7:08AM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I see no connection.

My point is, forget two hours, I would be at a loss for words after two seconds.

Oh, sorry, wasn't commenting on your post. I was implying that I can't see how it happened that a dorky couple ended up being friends with other dorky couples. Truly makes no sense. . .

That said, I bet their car game is more akin to playing "I Spy" or something. Like, "What I like about you... is the way you slurp your soup" rather than two hours of deep romantic thoughts.

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

It’s kinda depressing to read this trapped at home alone but I swear everything about this manga is such a mood I’m getting way too into it.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Why is it green?
It's super distracting

joined Jun 12, 2019

Yup lesbians all find each other

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Damn, Inui-sensei is really living the dream!

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Meanwhile I keep remembering how Takemiya Jin sensei living herself in a different way...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Can a life this perfect really exist?

last edited at Apr 20, 2020 5:22AM

joined Jan 3, 2020

Maybe for a lucky few.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Why do I feel like whenever Mangaka's do this, their love lives end up falling apart afterwards?

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

The problem when you build your relationship as a "brand" - you feel pressured to make it look perfect all the time, because people want to believe perfect is reachable. I don't know if perfect exists or not, but most of us are flawed people who will be in relationships with other flawed people. There's going to be friction between competing desires and visions for the future some of the time, compromises will have to be made. The key is to always be respectful of your partner, and accept some of their flaws as funny little quirks.

joined Mar 25, 2012

where can i find a group event like that near me T_T

joined Jun 12, 2019

Same tho

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

Interesting! I wouldn't have thought from the previous chapters that they met so recently. I guess they are still in that wonderful honeymoon stage

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh to be that bold.. I wish I could

joined Sep 22, 2015

Meanwhile I keep remembering how Takemiya Jin sensei living herself in a different way...

Care to elaborate? I read some of Jin's works and her style is a mood, but that's about it..

joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh to be that bold.. I wish I could

She’s either a player or desperate. Then again, it’s best to have the courage to be honest from the beginning instead of the end (of the relationship).

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I agree with the above discussion. The yuri couple who adopted a child didn't last all that long. Husky and Medley at least lasted till college - and we don't know they arent together. The Lesbian encounter with loneliness girl i think broke up with her gff pretty quickly but she was saying all along she was making one step back, one-and-a-quarter step forward. It is kind of dangerous to put yourselves out there though it probably does a lot of good.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

Kon is a serious top.... >:)

joined Nov 21, 2018

I agree with the above discussion. The yuri couple who adopted a child didn't last all that long. Husky and Medley at least lasted till college - and we don't know they arent together. The Lesbian encounter with loneliness girl i think broke up with her gff pretty quickly but she was saying all along she was making one step back, one-and-a-quarter step forward. It is kind of dangerous to put yourselves out there though it probably does a lot of good.

Husky and Medley are still together 12 years later, they got engaged after their 10th anniversary!

To reply you must either login or sign up.