Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

This is a good reflection of feelings for Risa's character. It really shows that Risa isn't really that okay with the fwb relationship they have rn and even though she understands as well as accepts Aya's choices, all of them hurt her deeply. I'm still rooting for these two so I hope to see more Aya development soon!!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I spent pretty much the whole chapter weeping and screaming: HONEY, NO! T.T

joined Aug 10, 2018

IM IN DESPAIIRRR
THIS HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR

Nice one

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 12:52AM

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

..well fucking heck!

joined Sep 20, 2019

This couple im really really rooting for!!!i mean they obviously love one another but for some reason they cant be together...it is so so so sad...

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Ok, but the whole period thing and Risa lashing out mostly because of it was kinda funny lol. Feels like it wasn't as serious as it seemed from the raws.

"It hurts...
my period this month is so severe" lol

joined Apr 10, 2020

Wait this chapter talks about something happened in the past right?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

No, it's in the present. Only flashback is when Risa recalls when they broke up. (it's on black background to indicate past)

joined Apr 10, 2020

No, it's in the present. Only flashback is when Risa recalls when they broke up. (it's on black background to indicate past)

Ok, thanks. I think some elements deceived me. In the past two chapters Aya seemed to have accepted her love life with Risa, she even had a talk with her mother and she had a different hairstyle. So I don’t really get it, to me this seems like a big step backwards regarding the development of the characters.

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 2:56AM

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

What is good about this story? The plot is not forced. It plays out the way things are. Know the character and the circumstances that surrounds them on how they discover love, hesitate, reject, want, need... endless possibilities to which boil down to one thing - a realistic portrayal of love between women.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Ok, thanks. I think some elements deceived me. In the past two chapters Aya seemed to have accepted her love life with Risa, she even had a talk with her mother and she had a different hairstyle. So I don’t really get it, to me this seems like a big step backwards regarding the development of the characters.

Well to be fair, Aya didn't say anything about breaking up to Risa now. It's just that Risa was recalling their break up, and due to her weak moment (of period suffering) she lashed out on Aya.

Also, the latest chapter with their current development was 17 (where Aya visits her dad in hospital) and we still see her hesitating. She was asking herself what should she do. So it wasn't like she had taken a decision and now changed it again.

joined Apr 10, 2020

Well to be fair, Aya didn't say anything about breaking up to Risa now. It's just that Risa was recalling their break up, and due to her weak moment (of period suffering) she lashed out on Aya.

Also, the latest chapter with their current development was 17 (where Aya visits her dad in hospital) and we still see her hesitating. She was asking herself what should she do. So it wasn't like she had taken a decision and now changed it again.

Yeah you’re right. I’m sorry, i have read chapter 24 again and now i see my mistake. It has been six months i think, so i didn’t remember it well. I thought chapter 24 was their latest development, so chapter 30 was kinda strange to me. But rereading chapter 24 I understood it was from the past and the latest development was chapter 17 like you said. Now it all makes sense, my bad

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 3:17AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Yeah you’re right. I’m sorry, i have read chapter 24 again and now i see my mistake. It has been six months i think, so i didn’t remember it well. I thought chapter 24 was their latest development, so chapter 30 was kinda strange to me. But rereading chapter 24 I understood it was from the past and the latest development was chapter 17 like you said. Now it all makes sense, my bad

It was confusing. The hairstyle change is the key. It clearly shows what Aya looked like when they met for the first time when they were freshmen in college as being the same hairstyle as the later scenes in the chapter where they have the pretend wedding. So that would be during the time period when they were happily dating and, from what that chapter says, Aya claimed to not plan on doing the whole "marry a guy after college" thing. Obviously, something changed that lead to the flashback scene at the beginning of chapter 30 when she broke up with Risa and ended up married to a guy who left her 6 months later.

At this point, they are still just friends with benefits when Aya gets drunk, pretty much. But it is clear that Aya DOES still love Risa, she just can't admit it because of her parents.

Chapter 30 is painful AF, but it was needed. It's been pretty clear that Aya has been getting more and more frustrated.

joined Apr 10, 2020

It was confusing. The hairstyle change is the key. It clearly shows what Aya looked like when they met for the first time when they were freshmen in college as being the same hairstyle as the later scenes in the chapter where they have the pretend wedding. So that would be during the time period when they were happily dating and, from what that chapter says, Aya claimed to not plan on doing the whole "marry a guy after college" thing. Obviously, something changed that lead to the flashback scene at the beginning of chapter 30 when she broke up with Risa and ended up married to a guy who left her 6 months later.

At this point, they are still just friends with benefits when Aya gets drunk, pretty much. But it is clear that Aya DOES still love Risa, she just can't admit it because of her parents.

Chapter 30 is painful AF, but it was needed. It's been pretty clear that Aya has been getting more and more frustrated.

Yeah, now I get all of that. I simply didn’t remember chapter 24 that well, since it’s been 6 months more or less. Nice chapter though, I hope it doesn’t take too long to have some new developments on Aya and Risa.

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 4:30AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean, beside the OL and Tsubasa, all 3 pairins face rudes times. Aya and Risa here, chapter just before was Moe starting to realise her feelings for Hikari but Hikari has none of his shit (They reminded me of Ayano and Miyoshi from VE). Finally Ch.27 where we see that Asama is clearly not ready to support Nozomi if she found someone and that she might be deeply hurt if she don't do something soon.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Nice chapter though, I hope it doesn’t take too long to have some new developments on Aya and Risa.

If we get a new development in the next three months it will be nice. If I could bet, I'd give it more like 5-6 months lol.

Received_468649373647826
joined May 24, 2015

I think Aya is being insensitive, She have no rights to ask whats their their relationship in the first place after whats shes done with Risa. I understand why Risa just explode like that. I mean after a month she break up with Risa she got married she have no idea how hurtful what she did. Its really okay to be friend with your ex but if they ask you whats your relationship to people around you are not oblige to answer that and you are free to choose your friend

joined Nov 1, 2017

I'm so tired of the ''social expectation'' excuse, It's just a cheep way to create bullshit drama.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm so tired of the ''social expectation'' excuse, It's just a cheep way to create bullshit drama.

"I'm so tired of authors using an actual real-world issue that causes actual real-world drama and distress to create the same in their fiction."

Uh-huh.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Geez, just a series of bummers before things pick up, huh?

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

"I'm so tired of authors using an actual real-world issue that causes actual real-world drama and distress to create the same in their fiction."

Uh-huh.

Everyone knows that cancer and car crashes are the only acceptable ways to create drama in fiction :P

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This chapter is a perfect example of why I continue to follow this story. Nice (but hurts. But nice).

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Periods and personal drama. A very bad combination.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

... thanks!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

When you realize you just unloaded on your ex-girlfriend but you still need her to drive you home

To reply you must either login or sign up.