Forum › The Demon Girl Next Door discussion

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

If y'all are just going to spend pages of text in spoiler bars, perhaps move it to a fresh thread specifically for spoilers for this series?

joined May 17, 2019

^ I prefer to end the discussion now if that is the alternative. I apologize if my behavior caused a problem or was inappropriate.

last edited at Nov 22, 2019 12:13AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If y'all are just going to spend pages of text in spoiler bars, perhaps move it to a fresh thread specifically for spoilers for this series?

Would probably not have to resort to that if the other available chapters were uploaded. Maybe it would be smarter to treat this thread as the Machikado Mazoku thread for the translated manga rather than just the sad amount of uploaded chapters on this site. This thread will be dead forever otherwise.

Well whatever. If Reiba doesn't wanna continue, then I'll naturally stop too.

last edited at Nov 22, 2019 8:01AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Main problem for the upload is the number of team working on it so i'm supossing you need both authorization (well all 3 since another one start to work on it). But BD's point is still true, the whole discussion is about Machikado, if they take it on the another thread, it's possible than another member staff will come and said to take it to the Machikado thread and so become a loop.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Oh no https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-11-28/the-demon-girl-next-door-manga-goes-on-2-month-hiatus-due-to-author-health/.153761

Yup, Ito is the type to ignore her exhaustion and just push through deadlines. The manga industry is a horrible place.
Just let her recover as long as she needs. Health is always the number 1 priority.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Wish her the best. Hope this the last time she goes through something like this.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Yes! It updated here again! I can't wait for the updates here to reach the Mikan Mama chapter.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Happy to see this moment in manga form.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wait since when is this here

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's a lot of new chapters to catch up...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I have 2 e-mails about this serie being updated but the last update was in 2019? What the hell? Something broke hahaha.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

One day this site will catch up to the freaking anime at least...
I seriously implore the mods to have the sense to just turn this into a translated chapter discussion thread. If the chapters aren't uploaded here, there is always https://mangadex.org/title/36835/machikado-mazoku. We are at chapter 63 on the typesets already. It's a crime that this yuri site doesn't treat this manga that has the most solid yuri development in a Kirara manga since Sakura Trick like it's not worth paying attention to.

last edited at Apr 9, 2020 3:55AM

joined May 20, 2013

It's nice to see new chapters. A little problem:

Page 14 of chapter 23 is broken. (It has 0 size in the downloaded archive, too. It's fine on MD.)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I have 2 e-mails about this serie being updated but the last update was in 2019? What the hell? Something broke hahaha.

No it's the right time of update. The date put is the date at which is was uploaded translated on Mangadex which is September last year. Oh boi do we had a LOT of chapters late. Translations is at this date up to 63. As for the anime, the manga past it in the middle of Ch.27.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Finally a manga that promotes proper social distancing.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

No it's the right time of update. The date put is the date at which is was uploaded translated on Mangadex which is September last year. Oh boi do we had a LOT of chapters late. Translations is at this date up to 63. As for the anime, the manga past it in the middle of Ch.27.

But I don't see it in the frontal page either :S
Either way I read this in MangaDex so the last chapter I read it's the 63 xD but it's cool to have this here so more people can know about it. Shamiko x Momo is just too cute for the heart.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Uploader-san. Chill.

It's nice to see new chapters. A little problem:

Page 14 of chapter 23 is broken. (It has 0 size in the downloaded archive, too. It's fine on MD.)

It does look like this was fixed but please post again if it's still weird.

last edited at Apr 9, 2020 11:41AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

looks at Recently Added Chapters

DON'T THINK THIS MEANS YOU'VE WON

joined Jan 22, 2015

Now I know what happens when an uploader spends several weeks under lockdown.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

But I don't see it in the frontal page either :S
Either way I read this in MangaDex so the last chapter I read it's the 63 xD but it's cool to have this here so more people can know about it. Shamiko x Momo is just too cute for the heart.

You have to go to Recently Added (you can get there through the top bar) to see it

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Welp. Don't I look like a big old fool now. Whoever this uploader is must clearly be working for the Dark Clan.
Uh... well now that it's here I don't know what to say, because I already discussed it on every other platform.

Chapter 64 will be glorious. And also annoying. But mostly what we need.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

4 volumes, with all extras, all in 1 day. The time has come to clear such a backlog, eh, Uploader-san? :P Thank you for your hard works.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

^like taking a large dump. thank you.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

At least we're free from the arguments in Mangadex comments.

To reply you must either login or sign up.