Forum › The Demon Girl Next Door discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

katewarner posted:

Last page of chapter 70: Once again, our deviously lusting demon nonchalantly touches Momo's tummy.

Hahahaha thanks for pointing it out!!! didn't notice, at first with her tail and then her hand, she doesn't care anymore xDDD and apparently Momo neither.

Shamiko is so cute, I think what's most incredible about this manga is Momo not having a love rival

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Shamiko is so cute, I think what's most incredible about this manga is Momo not having a love rival

I agree and I also hope it stays that way.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I agree and I also hope it stays that way.

There's a law that states there's a chance that, as soon as someone as much as thinks about wanting something to happen, they have jinxed into not-happening, often in the opposite happening. Source: happened to myself inumerable occasions.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

What's happened so far is that both have gotten jealous of possible rivals, but the joke is that Momo and Shamiko are joined at the hip. They're not interested in someone else and won't be. If only they could confess, there would be no problem at all. As it's going, they may just collapse of emotional exhaustion from being incompetent at expressing their feelings. They're just kids.

last edited at Jun 2, 2020 7:09PM

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

The god of RNG only takes blood sacrifices. Praying won't work. Also, stay away from gacha games.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

The god of RNG only takes blood sacrifices. Praying won't work. Also, stay away from gacha games.

I notice your profile picture is of Lily, a character from one of those same, esteemed gacha games.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

"Miss Peachy has a cute squeal"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

The saga of Shamiko sneakily touching Momo's fine abs continues :))

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I notice your profile picture is of Lily, a character from one of those same, esteemed gacha games.

Can't fault the waifu, fault the companies. I also quit GBF for over a year now.

oh_how_droll
Suiren
joined Apr 1, 2020

What's happened so far is that both have gotten jealous of possible rivals, but the joke is that Momo and Shamiko are joined at the hip. They're not interested in someone else and won't be. If only they could confess, there would be no problem at all. As it's going, they may just collapse of emotional exhaustion from being incompetent at expressing their feelings. They're just kids.

They're absolutely going to laugh about this to their kids someday. I love it.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

I think its safe to say it aint subtext anymore.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

So Momo has gone from yanking Shamiko's tail, to caressing it... I'd call that progess!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Salinthrous posted:

So Momo has gone from yanking Shamiko's tail, to caressing it... I'd call that progess!

2 more volumes for licking I bet

joined Jan 18, 2016

Momo fans keep increasing, what Shamiko gonna do?

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Depression is the only answer.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Momo.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So. A cute, clumsy, shy, small, moe girl with huge tits. Basically saying "Sempaai!" Give her some glasses* and a maid's outfit and some sailor fuku, and Momo is set sexually for the rest of their time in school.

*They did!

last edited at Jun 28, 2020 10:05AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The manga forgot that it's supposed to be subtext O.O)

A month or two of break... Omg I just really REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Hope the (((((communicate)))))) next chapter because if some character gets in the way I'm gonna commit self disconnection from server... Momo especially, she has so much on her back.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

OK, this is all getting pretty gay here, this is beyond subtext lol. Anyways, BEST chapter yet, I love the fact that it is Shamiko getting super jealous this time around.

joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh my, what a great chapter. It already had a pretty big info drop with some progress for both of them but looks like even more is incoming with the next one.
But damn, poor Shamiko.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I guess the number of fans thing does count as a rare actual victory for Shamiko, judging by Momo's reaction... :D

And then Shamiko goes full Adachi over Momo, past, present and future.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuriloveisbestlove posted:

OK, this is all getting pretty gay here, this is beyond subtext lol. Anyways, BEST chapter yet, I love the fact that it is Shamiko getting super jealous this time around.

Shamiko? Even I WAS MAD! with the whole "let's make a coordinate attack to push Shamiko away from Momo the whole time!" ugghh

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I guess the number of fans thing does count as a rare actual victory for Shamiko, judging by Momo's reaction... :D

And then Shamiko goes full Adachi over Momo, past, present and future.

Momo is just mad that there are so many others who lov...like Shamiko as well. Also, I instantly thought of Adachi too when Shamiko wanted to monopolize all knowledge on Momo.

To reply you must either login or sign up.