New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018
Erndtxnu0aayotj-orig

sigh Well... what canya do...

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019
Esgvsaoumaqhvkj-orig

This is really weird to me, I don't know why, maybe because I see teeth waifu as kinda like a mom or caretaker to gremlin. I personally would ship her with the vice president instead

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018
Esgbov6uwaen0cd-orig

@Lil-Dumpster-Rat I thought that was a given considering how they have detachable heads and that their fingers can break off and get stuck inside..

Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Homusaya

Part of the thing with Homura is that every single pairing with her that isn't with Madoka feels crackey as f to me, it's sort if the thing when you make her entire character motivation entirely revolve around how much she loves this one person and will go through absolutely any lengths for her.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017
002e

No means yes, yes means anal!

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014
S5yjmbh

Yes you can do it! Go yoshi go!

joined Oct 22, 2018
002e

^ I wanted to say that where you live you can already hear the police sirens, but given your comment is from an hour ago, I'm going to assume you're in jail already.

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

the peepers are two kids on a rooftop and Tomoko Kuroki who was hoping to watch fireworks

last edited at Mar 11, 2020 10:24AM

18992b47e3036da3324d1a85848e4b9e
joined Jul 16, 2019
78341619_p0

This pair is more good than been with miyako x hana

joined Aug 10, 2018
002e

I'm almost afraid to know what anal means then.

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017
En-972498187075256320%20(1)

@Norainhere A bit late but thanks a lot.

joined Oct 22, 2018
002e

^ Apparently you ain't familiar with those marches of sexually uneducated or undereducated men from high schools and college campuses that I only know about because Last Week Tonight did an episode on Sex Ed.

last edited at Mar 11, 2020 11:53AM

joined Mar 3, 2017
En-1216396105916678144

‘Tis the peculiar phenomenon known as “da big gae.” They say those who are touched by it are blessed with good fortune and cute girls.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Tharja

Oh hey I remember stumbling across some more of this artist's work on another site. One of the few times I thought the "hentai = art" was more than just a meme.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018
Tumblr_p161byzykf1r6ol90o1_1280

@Lil-Dumpster-Rat
It would definitely be painful. She's 6'3" and fit as hell.

So sayeth the masochist.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016
Homusaya

I've heard at one point in Magia Record Homura mistakes Rika for Madoka and hugs her (making Ren jealous). Also in Magia Record she forms a friendship with a minor member of the Wings of Magius- Kuro.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016
Erndtxnu0aayotj-orig

Well at least they're the same age unlike with the (somewhat minor) Iroha/Ui ship... or the more popular Mami/Nagisa ship- although in this case it's more an age gap than incest.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015
Duevxusvwaaavrs-orig

Skullgirls is underappreciated. I know Ms. Fortune/Cerebella is problematic because of Cerebella's story mode (it was the first story mode I ever did), but I've always shipped it. I was thinking about this pairing a lot during Eliza's route (R.I.P. everyone in that run). I have a feeling that, in an alternate reality (of which there are many in Skullgirls), Cerebella could overcome her pompous attitude and mobster brainwashing. She's shown to have a more cooperative attitude in some of the other routes. I think she's a lot like Juri, in that regard. In Juri's SFIV arcade route, she gets what she "wants" and punishes those she holds in contempt and comes out on top. But she recieves character development and even a change of heart going into SFV where she dedicates herself to defending Cammy and the Dolls. Granted a similar opportunity, I think Cerebella could have become a more heroic figure. But instead we get a brainwashed simpleton in her route and dead in Eliza's.

Sorry, I have a lot of feelings about Skullgirls.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015
71781240_p10

Stockings are expensive, but they are also sexy to tear. i assume Nio knows what she's getting into with this situation and wears stockings knowing that this is a possible outcome. A calculated expense, if you will.

Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Homusaya

^ The first one doesn't happen in MagiReco proper, it happens in MagiReco's gag manga series Magia Report(MagiRepo), what happens is that Homura tried to go full Coolmura mode but forgot to fix her eyesight with magic, which means she only saw a blur that roughly matched Madoka's color scheme, and she realized her mistake when she got close, the same strip also shows that this was Rika telling a very visibly jealous Ren what happened.

The later is correct, it happens in the first Valentine's event and the two meet while Homura was looking for a specific store to buy ingredients to make her chocolate gift to Madoka, unfortunately, Kuro was a victim of bullying at school, and it got so bad that she snapped and used her powers to murder her bullies, when she calmed down and realized what she had done, it caused her to Witch out, she was actually able to call Homura and meet with her before turning into a Witch(she Witches out in front of Homura), and when Homura finds her she notes she is covered in blood, which Kuro responds it is not her own blood, that part of the event closes up with Homura having been very heavily impacted by this(do remember that this is Homura much earlier in the loops than she was in the original series), and Madoka comforting her, as harsh a sequence it is, it has a mildly positive context of Homura's facade breaking just long enough for Madoka to start to understand her a little better, and drive them closer as a result.

I apologize for the long-ish wall of text, I just wanted to give full context to both situations, both of them have a very strong sense of Homura's romantic feelings being targeted purely at Madoka, the later of which might be the key point to drive them getting together in this timeline, which might have already happened off-screen, a CG from part 2 of the story shows Madoka and Homura holding hands, as well as standing a fair bit away from the rest of their quintent.

last edited at Mar 12, 2020 1:27AM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Esbtxsbu8aakecq-orig

I see where the confusion comes from, but my comment wasn't about regional differences in date notation.

If 03/01 is Luka/Miku day, then would 01/03 be Miku/Luka day?

Also, this image was posted in March, I took the safe bet that the artist lived in a place with mm/dd notation.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015
K1

found this on pixiv, and looks like i wasnt the only one

joined May 4, 2013
Tharja

^it's not far-fetched at all if you consider the human body to be art. People only meme it because cute things make them embarrassed.

joined Mar 11, 2020
Lewd

Rubbing.

joined Mar 11, 2020
Meng

I think I've seen the right Marisa in the grip and breakdown music video judging by the gloves.

This topic has been locked.