Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Roll Credits! DING

What're you both referencing?

It's a Cinema Sins reference.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Alert! Main character is in gran danger. I repeat big gay danger! Girl is so defenceless now.

Hehe, no no no. Akiho is upright and virtuous. She's the girl who promised to protect Fuuka if some sexual aggressor targeted her! No way she'll do anything untoward or indecorous to sleeping Fuuka, no way in hell.

Of course, no way in hell she'll catch some z's that night either.

It would have been better if both of them were awake to hear the weird noises that two sexual gays make in their natural doing...

I wonder if Sakurako and Nagisa have realized Akiho hasn't left. I suspect they haven't. They probably think she's gone. They probably believe Fuuka is all alone.

If they knew Akiho and Fuuka are sharing a bed, they'd go apeshit. And they most definitely wouldn't be giving them a concert of sapphic polyphony.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

p. 104 - "The last train ceased to exist." Is that really what she said, or is it an expression that means more like "the last train was cancelled?" Because while the former is I guess funny, it's not the kind of thing you would say that would be taken at face value (at the very least saying a joking lie like that suddenly would reveal her interest.)

She straight up said that it disappeared off the face of the earth. この世からなくなった. Akiho was desperate to come up with some excuse, and Nakano is so accommodating that she blindly accepts this obvious lie, because she was raised proper.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

ROLL CREDITS

ding

Roll Credits! DING

What're you both referencing?

The Cinema Sins guy tends to say this when characters title drop the movie they're in.

joined Mar 8, 2016

She straight up said that it disappeared off the face of the earth. この世からなくなった. Akiho was desperate to come up with some excuse, and Nakano is so accommodating that she blindly accepts this obvious lie, because she was raised proper.

Ahaha. Well, never underestimate the ability of a manga protagonist to be stupefyingly oblivious I guess!

joined Jan 14, 2017

We're those having sex so the girl with glasses can hear or something?

joined Feb 8, 2016

Bruh

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I'll be honest. I completely forgot that the neighbors were into each other as well lol

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

"The last train ceased to exist"
I'm dying

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

"The last train ceased to exist"
And the fact that that excuse right there worked is all that needs to be said about our main character.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

ROLL CREDITS

ding

Roll Credits! DING

GO AWAY, CINEMA SINS, NO ONE LIKES YOU ANYMORE!

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

This plan of theirs is so going to backfire.

Doyoulikemykar2
joined Nov 15, 2019

THE LAST TRAIN CEASED TO EXIST

smooth af

joined Jul 26, 2016

This plan of theirs is so going to backfire.

Only if it doesn't result in a four-way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/theres_weird_voices_coming_from_the_room_next_door_ch09#9
impressed how ecchi this is getting
hopes for full H intensifies

last edited at Feb 26, 2020 7:17AM

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

Did anyone ever like them to begin with?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Ah, I see you didn't get the reference.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Here we go again..
I kinda ship her with her glasses friend

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

Ah, I see you didn't get the reference.

The reference gave me the opportunity to hate on Cinema Sins, and I'm grateful for it.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Seems like this series ended at 2 volumes, which is super disappointing to me because I loved it so much tbh
Does anyone know why it ended? 2 volumes is kinda pretty short, I'm wondering if it got cancelled or if that's really all the author wanted to do with it

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

Called it, the friend gonna fall in love

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I thought they were fun at first, before they started lying about the movies they watch in order to pad out the runtime of their videos for analytics.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I thought they were fun at first, before they started lying about the movies they watch in order to pad out the runtime of their videos for analytics.

Who care if they watch the movie anyway ? It's suposs to be for enternainment not point out the real mistakes of themovies.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Maybe Akiho will fall for one of them and forget about Nakano because... I want Nakano to be with one of her neighbors instead.

joined Oct 22, 2018

The reference I dropped was to Knowing Better's Hitting Rock Bottom video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=geSfK9PzEDw

That being said, having watched the longest 2 of Shaun's videos on CinemaSins, I gotta agree - they are shit.

last edited at Feb 26, 2020 1:08PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.