Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

Ezgif.com-crop(1)
joined Jan 11, 2020

Also, you're not going crazy @Gibfady I agree that there's plenty of romantic signs going on there! And yeah it's sad that the 2 MC's aren't even considering that they have hella gay feelings towards each other, whether it's due to obliviousness or denial.

It's all root down for how the author want to write the story, just girl being friends.

I don't know what the author imagine while drawing this like "Let's make it very gay but no more than a friends"

Also my prediction of the next chapter is koyuki and konatsu gonna have a talk telling her not gonna be lonely, hug, confesss .

last edited at Jan 11, 2020 2:33PM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

^
I've seen a page from the next chapter in the author's livestream a couple weeks ago. They do talk, or at least begin to. Here's hoping Konatsu stays and listens.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Koyuki Honami Is Late For Her Own Chapter

joined Feb 3, 2020

Koyuki Honami Is Late For Her Own Chapter

RAW is out somewhere in FB, just waiting for the translation.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

It's the longest chapter in the series yet, so I'll cut them some slack.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's the longest chapter in the series yet, so I'll cut them some slack.

Considering Chapters are usually 40 pages longs, i'm a bit worried. Didn't Hagino cut a chapter in half "recently" because it was too long ?

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

It's 58 pages. The chapter cut in half would've been over 70 and the magazine couldn't spare the space in a single issue.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, it's nice to see that she doesn't (have to) limit herself to a given number of pages and makes the chapters as long as she feels they need to be.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I think the only thing she does is making sure that every batch of four chapters that will make a volume will come up to around the usual ~180 pages.

joined Jul 26, 2019

And at the end of this chapter we know that there will not be a chapter in February but for March 27th.

joined Mar 29, 2019

I look for the new chapter every day. Thank you, translators.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

:3

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

You know dem Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnngsst?

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Damnnn the feels! This is hella gay. I love it!

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I can see Makoto Hagino did enjoy doing this chapter, like to hell with the pages, I need to do it lol. Anyway, it looks like the salamander and the frog finally united properly and gone, so their last chapter to appear? though it seems it is only the start of Koyuki and Konatsu's friendship story.... I mean being open about their feelings...

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 2:00AM

joined Oct 27, 2018

Is this really not a Yuri? Cuz, it seems really gay.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Senpai finally taking the lead. So sweet

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

<3

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Man, the author poured every ounce of her soul into this one. It just kept going with highly detailed "underwater" sequences and page spreads.

@shojie07 I think the conflict from now on will be mostly external rather than internal. Koyuki and Konatsu will have to struggle with having to be apart once Koyuki graduates, there's already a hint at the end of this chapter with Konatsu looking unhappy before making her joke.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i hate makoto hagino for making me feel things
pls hagino sensei i don´t care anymore if they´re gay or not, so please let them stay together just a little bit more, im not ready for this if they end up parting ways im really gonna cry like the pussy i am

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 3:22AM

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

‘Yes, they’re sharing a drink they call loneliness.
But it’s better than drinking alone.’

- This series in a nutshell

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Man, the author poured every ounce of her soul into this one. It just kept going with highly detailed "underwater" sequences and page spreads.

@shojie07 I think the conflict from now on will be mostly external rather than internal. Koyuki and Konatsu will have to struggle with having to be apart once Koyuki graduates, there's already a hint at the end of this chapter with Konatsu looking unhappy before making her joke.

Unless some how Koyuki repeats a year. I take that joke as a statement!

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

I thought this chapter went pretty well versus any sort of negative yandere situations. They’re only a year apart so it depends on whether the author emphasizes on their time apart or just jumps to an epilogue. Though I’m hoping it turns more yuri if anything.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Suddenly it doesn't have a very yuri feel tbh. Hibike! Aquarium.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Suddenly it doesn't have a very yuri feel tbh. Hibike! Aquarium.

next chapter insane amounts of sex romance

I've been aaaaaangsting so long since the last few chapters, chapter 26 was like finally being able to breath properly after hysterically crying breathes deeply ahhh thats fresh, with like a hint of lily in there somewhere I'm sure

To reply you must either login or sign up.