Forum › SHY discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's very convenient that Kfufu dissapeared right when Shy had to fight against Sveta. Like, Kfufu was supossely here to keep Shy at bay so why suddendly she is not here.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Not a fan of the plot, feels awkward.

I'm just here to see Shy and Spirits kiss.

joined Jun 30, 2015

It's very convenient that Kfufu dissapeared right when Shy had to fight against Sveta. Like, Kfufu was supossely here to keep Shy at bay so why suddendly she is not here.

When you have manga which is usually full of convenient plots, adding superhero which is also full of convenient plots.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Somehow that's not what I thought Shy was trying to get Spirits to say.

joined Jul 26, 2016

When you have manga which is usually full of convenient plots, adding superhero which is also full of convenient plots.

inb4 shot of Kfufu being stuck hors de combat as a Human Popsicle as collateral damage of all that ice mojo Sveta keeps blasting around o3o

joined Dec 5, 2018

i'm so proud of our girl Teru ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so proud T^T

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

They'll probably talk while fighting. A big punch to the face is a much more effective way to end a sentence than a period. :P

joined Jul 26, 2016

They'll probably talk while fighting. A big punch to the face is a much more effective way to end a sentence than a period. :P

'Tis the traditional superhero alternative to punctuation after all. :v

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I thought I was done crying after chapter 24..... 25 was awesome.... Heart the fuck out her, Spirits!!!!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And Kfufu popping conviently in now. I swear that Kfufu has pretty good timing here.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This is the perfect moment for Pesha's mother to approve of her daughter's relationship with Shy.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

That was...sad

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

That was...sad

Yeah, and Mama has 'death flags' sprouting all over. She'll either die from the trauma or crazy-girl will kill her, or something.

They're Russians, it has to have a sad ending :/

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This is the perfect moment for Pesha's mother to approve of her daughter's relationship with Shy.

I shouldn't have been drinking tea while reading this thread. That almost made me ruin my laptop.

joined Nov 13, 2019

so sweet uwu

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That was a good end for this arc.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm not crying you're crying. I'm just cutting onions thats all.

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

And now we know why she always drunk. First time I saw explanation for alcoholism. It's ok with me)

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems"
But yeah, really emotional arc. Pepesha's tragic past scars will heal properly after this, leaving her route unlocked for Teru to take.
Still, I wonder how many fights will be resolved through kind words instead of, you know, fighting.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Still, I wonder how many fights will be resolved through kind words instead of, you know, fighting.

TBF the main villain's MO is head games and exploiting assorted psychological weaknesses.

439fd417db3b8250e628d9360cc82281
joined Jun 2, 2019

You know, usually I don't like talk-no-jutsu, but those last two chapters made me emotional. So, I don't care.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Chapter 26..... Still crying.... Should have named this Cry instead of Shy, makes way more sense

joined Dec 18, 2018

Freaking onion cutting ninjas everywhere

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Most that involve Shy, most likely. That's been rather clear ever since she impressed the other heroes by rescuing Koishikawa through solving her inner conflict instead of destroying the corrupted parts.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

"I should have told mama how much I loved her!" damn bro, for real though, remember to tell your people how much you love them from time to time. this arc makes a great point on missing opportunities to express how much you appreciate somebody until it's too late.

To reply you must either login or sign up.