Forum › Maho and Chovy Are Still Not Dating discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well that was a nice read~

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

Missing this page between 10 and 11

Edit:

p22 I think it's supposed to 'Kumamon Lady' but that may just be me going off the danbooru translation.

last edited at Jan 31, 2020 9:59PM

__tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_namayon
joined Jul 14, 2017

@schoenberg

Thanks for the catch. It is Kumamon Lady. Sorry about that. The reading can be both "Lady" or "Ready", but I went with what I thought of first, which was "Ready".

Also, thanks for that page. I saw mention of some missing pages, but I couldn't find it on Pixiv for the life of me. Thanks for finding them.

Edit: We found another missing page (should be Pg.10).

Edit 2: Sent in request to input missing pages and the fixed TL error mentioned above.

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 3:45AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Cuteeeeeeeee gays

joined Jun 30, 2015

Why aren't they just dating already?

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

So why arent they dating

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

This ship hit me like a truck. Holy shit, I didn't know I needed this.

joined Dec 5, 2018

they're still not dating
and i was like......... WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK !!!!!!!?????

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Page 21, last panel, 2nd thought bubble: "just make" is missing "will" before it.

Page 23, penultimate panel: "**You** were the one who said to keep it a secret" (Doesn't make sense. The Danbooru translation has it that it was requested of Anzai to keep it a secret from Maho)

joined Jul 14, 2017

@MarqFJA87

For Pg.21, I removed "just" and added will.

Maho: To keep secrets from each other will make it more painful for us.

For Pg.23, I put: ‘Cause I was told to keep it a secret from you, that’s why...

I'll see to getting these updated. Thanks for the spot!

joined Aug 7, 2013

@schoenberg

Thanks for the catch. It is Kumamon Lady. Sorry about that. The reading can be both "Lady" or "Ready", but I went with what I thought of first, which was "Ready".

Also, thanks for that page. I saw mention of some missing pages, but I couldn't find it on Pixiv for the life of me. Thanks for finding them.

Edit: We found another missing page (should be Pg.10).

Edit 2: Sent in request to input missing pages and the fixed TL error mentioned above.

Thank you so much for this! BTW I was the daft bugger who mentioned there was a page missing in the digital but didn't think of linking to it, sorry about that.

joined Apr 15, 2018

So cute! I especially laughed at Carpaccio and Pepperoni's reactions to all this, and did I detect Mako/Miho here, too?

joined Jul 14, 2017

@Anonymous XIV

You're welcome! I probably should have messaged you for the link, but since I couldn't find it on Pixiv, I couldn't confirm the missing pages and didn't double check for what's missing. Thanks for pointing it out regardless. All good in the end because I was able to receive both pages from friends and the community, so much appreciated everyone!

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

y'know, just gals being pals, platonically, the usual

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

y'know, just gals being pals, platonically, the usual

It's not gay if the clits don't touch.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Why was she mad about her mother? Am I a big dummy?

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Shit, that's some good stuff right there.

If they make a third one, which god I hope they do, they're gonna need to change the title :)

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 3:09PM

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

Dude that actually tugged freaking heart strings like you could actually high key feel that love between them, legit i've read a shit ton of yuri none have done it as good as this

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

That was the dose of wholesome that I needed. People being inspired by other people is real feel.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

This series and the previous MihoMako one is sooo damn good. Waiting patiently for the 3rd chapter to be tled as well.

Also tfw you notice that both Maho and the mother are using Miho's picture as their PFP. Such attention to detail

joined Jun 30, 2015

I'm getting heartburn from this awwwwwwwwwww

joined Mar 5, 2016

aww, the brave little couple gave them the courage to face their feelings for eachother and to stand together against the world

joined May 20, 2013

Suggested the tag change from Maho x Miho to Mako x Miho.

joined Jan 5, 2018

I'm sorry I just don't see miho and mako a couple XD

Arisu%20avatar
joined Jan 30, 2017

But GuP has no yuri and the shipping doesn't fit there and it's out of left field completely... so why is this so good holy macaroni.

To reply you must either login or sign up.