Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I am the mod you deserve.

Which is kind of sad when you think about it.

Lol!
Every online people has the moderators it deserves.
A profound political truth! (☞⌐▀͡ ͜ʖ͡▀ )☞

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The manga finished years ago, the reason for the irregular schedule is due to the original scanlation group going MIA a few years back and while there are translations for the remaining chapters, I don't think there's a dedicated typesetting team working in the series full time.

It's seem to be /u/ working on it so it's probably when one of the typesetters have time, he work on it.

Typesetting's still on Payapaya's end.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

I'm kinda lost, did a timeskip happen to Yurika finishing college? Or...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm kinda lost, did a timeskip happen to Yurika finishing college? Or...

She's a Student Teacher. Basically a kind of work experience you can do while at college.

joined Jul 4, 2018

'Dont become a loser' and something about lesbians in between.

The most life lessons ive ever learned from manga in a single chapter.

joined Apr 5, 2018

This series is so crazy I love it. Even in games she ends up attracting women.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

This series is so crazy I love it. Even in games she ends up attracting women.

I laughed so hard at that. She was so incredulous. Reminds me ages ago when she pondered if she had "lesbian tendencies!"

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'd say she has a tendency to turn women into lesbians...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Basically, everyone goes gay for Yurika.
Including the men.
Oh you have no idea how much that frustrates her. :v

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Lol so true, haha!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yurika's power knows no bounds, her mere reputation is enough to turn gay all the girls in her former school.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

this is very fun

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

that's some random. It feel like the manga about the virgin 30yo salaryman who reincarneted in a loli and the pantsus shenanigans. It's the same random and absurd level of plot.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That's the style of these authors. Their previous series was about a neet who ends with Lucifer sealed inside his balls and if he cums Lucifer would destroy the world.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

That's the style of these authors. Their previous series was about a neet who ends with Lucifer sealed inside his balls and if he cums Lucifer would destroy the world.

Oh Christ I forgot about that one. I think it was called My Balls?

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

um...what?

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Why did I click on this again I really need to stop reading this I just derive no enjoyment whatsoever from it.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Why did I click on this again I really need to stop reading this I just derive no enjoyment whatsoever from it.

I'm not even reading it anymore I just read the comments to see how much of a disaster it's currently being.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I'm not even reading it anymore I just read the comments to see how much of a disaster it's currently being.

Apparently her old high school now worships her as a goddess of yuri and one girl in there thinks she's been possessed by her and is pretending to be her for popularity. Weird AF basically.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Apparently her old high school now worships her as a goddess of yuri and one girl in there thinks she's been possessed by her and is pretending to be her for popularity. Weird AF basically.

...this may be weirder than the one about the dude's balls which I actually read in its entirety.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I've read everything, yet I'm sitting here wondering how we got here.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

I dig that development. It's the good kind of bad

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I just looked the artists who write this, and no surprise both guys.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I liked this chapter a lot. Don't know what people are expecting from this established series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.