Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

awww thanks!

I'm a fan of yours btw plz accept my love

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Love the art development, always have always will... now if we could get a new paring properly sailing.

Also, fraternal love (NO INCEST!) is also a think, so yeah, pretty in tune with the manga.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Not gonna lie, them using the video chat is what my partner and I did for long distance when they were in college. Fell asleep countless times together like that. Would wake up in the middle of the night, seeing then passed out or being told that they saw me passed out. Great times and really brings the relationship together even more. These two had better get together after that entire chapter. That is all I am saying!!

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

AyanoxMiyoshi god tier couple fr

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Sees Ayano x Miyoshi tag

Nice

joined Mar 6, 2016

The sister together make for one of the most wholesome pairs in this manga too (not as romantic couple tho o.o) because they're sooooo different so seeing them together with affection melts my heart... And then she becomes a true demon xD

I was waiting to see if anyone would say that too. I just love them and the way they interact together is just always cute. I enjoy those chapters of them

joined Jul 26, 2016

Am I imagining things or is point blank entirely ignoring her grumpy protestations basically how both of the "normies" Honoka associates with (ie. Elisha and Kaoru) manage her tsundere streak? Big sis can never resist putting her best trollface on while she does that, ofc... :v

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

The best way to appreciate a work of art on display like this is to masturbate for it. xD xD xD

[Looking at the picture on the credits page, I thought they were doing that... Where is a person like that masturbating in front of "Monalisa" at the Louvre?]

last edited at Jan 22, 2020 12:43AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

That slumber call chapter was great! I never thought people would do that. But that’s technology these days... watching other people sleep. I laughed at the part of turning off the phone when a partner starts snoring... hilarious. I wonder that’s how the Borg dealt with sleepy drones?

Excellent latest chapter, I can’t think of another manga in current publication which matches this in quality.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

On the one hand, Ayano and Miyoshi finally getting together would be the perfect way to end the manga. Or at least provide a second last chapter before an epilogue. But then, I really don't want to wait that long for them to get together.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

AnimexObsession posted:

awww thanks!

I'm a fan of yours btw plz accept my love

ahahaha thanks! By the way three different people are doing the credits :P

joined Jul 23, 2019

Before, Bou-chan was cold and emotionless to her. Totally apathetic, she looked at her with indifferent eyes, unmoved by her attentions.
But, last time, Bou-chan got so furiously angry at her she threw everything in the room at her!

That's progress! :))))))

Seriously: in romantic affairs, anything's better than indifference.

Words of gold.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

I just realized how the art style changed overtime

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

On the one hand, Ayano and Miyoshi finally getting together would be the perfect way to end the manga. Or at least provide a second last chapter before an epilogue. But then, I really don't want to wait that long for them to get together.

The way they talked it sounded Like Ayano and Miyoshi are already a couple just neither wants to ask the other outright if they are in love and going on dates.They both were talking in the part about those dating on the video chat network they were using.

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 3:14AM

joined Jul 23, 2019

I love the credits. Whoever thinks of those jokes has a great sense of humor. :D

But... I didn't get the one with the people in the art gallery looking at the huge portrait which displays an Ayano-Miyoshi pic. Guess I'm not savvy enough. :/ Someone explain?

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 2:59PM

joined May 23, 2013

Someone explain?

The panel/scene is so wonderful it belongs in a museum.

joined Jun 28, 2018

Someone explain?

The panel/scene is so wonderful it belongs in a museum.

It does. It's adorable.

joined Jul 1, 2019

I just realized that this series has been going on for almost a decade... and they are still in high school. Still enjoying every chapter, anyway.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

krash_chan posted:

I just realized that this series has been going on for almost a decade... and they are still in high school. Still enjoying every chapter, anyway.

1 chapter = 1 day

This is not a fact but ... maybe?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

krash_chan posted:

1 chapter = 1 day

This is not a fact but ... maybe?

Might be!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is anyone willing to help us with the translations?

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Yaoi Research Club

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

IS NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! that was one of the cutest moment in this manga hahaha, and I agree...what's the point if you're using swimsuits!!! just go to a pool then x0 --- but... either case, I want to see that scene when it comes.

Oh manga club, you never cease to amaze me, and we got another shot of Onibi with loose hair , so good! and such unexpected attack!(aah... so this is how it feels to be obsessed with a character)She's a storm of facial expressions too. I like how Mask changed her complete indifference to now being annoyed at Kaoru lo/ believe it or not, that's progress haha.

Thank you very much! sorry I can't be of help with the project, I thought maybe cleaning would be possible but I'm already cutting it close with my real work.

last edited at Jan 28, 2020 2:30PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Serenata posted:

IS NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! that was one of the cutest moment in this manga hahaha, and I agree...what's the point if you're using swimsuits!!! just go to a pool then x0 --- but... either case, I want to see that scene when it comes.

Oh manga club, you never cease to amaze me, and we got another shot of Onibi with loose hair , so good! and such unexpected attack!(aah... so this is how it feels to be obsessed with a character)She's a storm of facial expressions too. I like how Mask changed her complete indifference to now being annoyed at Kaoru lo/ believe it or not, that's progress haha.

Thank you very much! sorry I can't be of help with the project, I thought maybe cleaning would be possible but I'm already cutting it close with my real work.

Thabks for the appreciation and everything, is always so nice to read comments!
We don't have many problems with cleaning, we are three editing, but our translator is MIA... I'm the one in charge of the translation again, but I'm not sure at all about some interpretations, we would need just a bit of help from someone who's a bit more confident...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Haha, Ai and Chie are so pure now.
To think that, in the beginning, these girls were naughty gyarus with heavy makeup who liked to play kinky games and almost had sex with each other...

My sweet babies Ai & Chie sure have been retconned come a long way...

To reply you must either login or sign up.