Forum › A Succubus Yuri Story discussion

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sex scenes between what looks like twelve years olds are uncomfortable as hell.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

so was that sex scene just a dream?

No, it was canon. You just had to read the doujin version to see it.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Is the friend getting jealous, maybe polyamory in the future?

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

God i hope it doesn't end up going that route...

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 9:51PM

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

X2

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I'd hope so

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I'd hope so

That'd be nice. I'm lukewarm on the whole thing, polyamory would be a very solid bump up in the "my opinion" column.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

X2

X3

But only because polyamory with two succubi wouldn't be good news for her life force...

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

X2

X3

But only because polyamory with two succubi wouldn't be good news for her life force...

Priorities.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

The difference in amount of pages between chapters is pretty jarring. Its like Its trying to be a 4-koma but ends up with 3 or 5 panels instead.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Really, bf? Are you jealous? Well, I guess she did touch you alot, so I can see why, but still.....

last edited at Jan 25, 2020 12:10PM

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Oh, Fuu is getting jealous or suspicious. Hope it doesn't turn into a drama

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Fuu wants in on it
Its about to get wild hentai up in here....

joined Feb 24, 2019

I'd hope so

That'd be nice. I'm lukewarm on the whole thing, polyamory would be a very solid bump up in the "my opinion" column.

I'd be fine with polyamory if the friend really is ronantically jealous and not just worried about losing her bff. I'm loving the succubus x succubus pairing, but the addition of a human is fine so long as all parties are on board. It would also be amusing to see Fuu-chan let Yukiko take as much life force as she wants while giving Konomi little to none in the event that it is just both of them together with Yukiko and not each other.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Ha, even the teacher can see that they're in love with each other :D

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Kinda dark question but... what happen with the girls who are attacked by Konomi? Nobody seems to recognize her as a succubus. I know for sure nobody suspects Yukiko is one because her way to eat is kinda different to other succubi.
Does Konomi dry them to death or they lose their memories?
I know there isn't an answer, i'm just speculating

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Kinda dark question but... what happen with the girls who are attacked by Konomi? Nobody seems to recognize her as a succubus. I know for sure nobody suspects Yukiko is one because her way to eat is kinda different to other succubi.

I don't think anything really happens from them. They probably get a little tired from having their energy drained, but they probably just assume that's cos of the fucking.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Why are people complaning in the thread about the sex scenes between too young people when this author almost all of what he had done was published in the Comic LO or has to be with lolicon.
I have to say that I tend to hate lolicon but I don't see them that young, or at least it's not something gross. Of course, the fact that the most part is safe help it.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Why are people complaning in the thread about the sex scenes between too young people when this author almost all of what he had done was published in the Comic LO or has to be with lolicon.
I have to say that I tend to hate lolicon but I don't see them that young, or at least it's not something gross. Of course, the fact that the most part is safe help it.

Cause not everyone is familiar with the author? And I didn't think it was incredibly gross, I skipped past it and hoped the rest of the story would be better, it was just a net negative on the story for me.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't think anything really happens from them. They probably get a little tired from having their energy drained, but they probably just assume that's cos of the fucking.

Her displayed MO implies rather massive Masquerade violations unless she has some as-yet entirely unmentioned mindfuckery powers tho.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Has anyone suggested that the friend might be an angel or something yet?

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Her displayed MO implies rather massive Masquerade violations unless she has some as-yet entirely unmentioned mindfuckery powers tho.

It ain't a violation as long as you can cover up the loose ends. #FunwithMalkavian/Ventrue

Yukiko does very subtly drain people's energy, so maybe usually that sort of thing is as euphoric as getting sucked on by vampires. Since we haven't seen Konomi tried anything Succubus like, we can't rule out that average succubus don't have some sort of jedi mind trick power as part of the racial/class talent.

Or just take it as very convenient exposition plot device for the ultra hilarious succubus suck succubus in the first chapter.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think it was made before this chapter but i think she imply here that she was a virgin so i think she was sucking life force by kissing. Unless she mean it was the first she done it not for sucking life force.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well damn

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Wow, too cute to just end there but whatevs. I'm sure there's more to come

To reply you must either login or sign up.