Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Hino is thinking of Kogu and doesn't realize she can deal the fatal blow by wearing one of the outfits...

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

now koguma says "h-hai hino-sama," they go home and play dress up and koguma blushes forever.

not sure i can wait two weeks for the next one ;;

last edited at Jan 7, 2020 3:21PM

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

HIno: "You're prepared for what's about to happen, right?"
DR forum community: "Yes, yes, we are, pretty please! ö.ö "

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Koguma being so into Hino wearing all of that stuff - obvious enough for even Omichi to note it - is the real point to take away from this chapter. Koguma doesn't even ask herself that ol' cliche "why is my heart going doki doki" kind of stuff - she knows she wants to see Hino all dressed up. Real good stuff, that is.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh Kogu you’re so cute

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

My prediction: Hino will make Koguma wear the risque dress as "punishment", definitely with no ulterior motives whatsoever. Komuga will be embarrased until Hino teasinly encourages her, triggering Koguma doing an uncounscious sexy pose while saying "Really? Do I look cute?" Hino will immediately proceed to go ljghkhffhb and call the thing off before the redness of her cheeks reaches radioactive levels.

last edited at Jan 8, 2020 12:00PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

My prediction: Hino will make Koguma wear the risque dress as "punishment", definitely with no ulterior motives whatsoever. Komuga will be embarrased until Hino teasinly encourages her, triggering Koguma doing an uncounscious sexy pose while saying "Really? Do I look cute?" Hino will immediately proceed to go ljghkhffhb and call the thing off before the redness of her cheeks reaches radioactive levels.

I'd pay to see that, even if it would be in the form of an alternate reality doujin.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

That second outfit really resonates with the term "sweater puppies."
Nice work, Hino.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I mean, Hino was probably buying those for Koguma in the first place, right? Seems like the sort of thing she'd do.

Sj-avatar
joined Feb 28, 2018

Girl knows who she likes and doesn't need no pictures of others.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

if this gets poly i will be sad... nothing wrong with poly stuff, just feel like this character has been thrust into this story in an unnatural way.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

third wheel BEGONE!

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Well this just made me feel bad for third-wheel-chan.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The lewd has gone supernova.

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Love how Koguma also takes pictures. Got to support the fetish. She knows it best, I guess

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

..........this is how threesomes start. So. I'm going to just imagine that there's an au where that happrns and let the main story progress

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Omichi has fallen =))))))

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Wait that's a kinda polyamory-y development. Ohoho.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

We should get rid of the third wheel...
Or introduce a new character to ship her with someone, idk, i don't like her in the middle of the main couple...

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

propzoned

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

omfg Omichi is so fucking cute (also let's get more POC in yuri plsthnx). I think she has a really vibrant personality that's made her stand out with very little screen time. I don't think she's stepping in the middle of the main pairing at all. If anything, her presence has only solidified Hino and Koguma's feelings for each other since they know that they don't have similar feelings for Omichi. I think she'll end up wingmanning for the main pair in a big way. In fact, this arc alone could count as that (even unwittingly). I think there's zero chance of her getting involved with either Hino or Koguma and the chances of poly are very low. She's just a helpful third wheel! (but a very cute one) Please don't be mean to Omichi!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

HellAQA posted:

omfg Omichi is so fucking cute (also let's get more POC in yuri plsthnx). I think she has a really vibrant personality that's made her stand out with very little screen time. I don't think she's stepping in the middle of the main pairing at all. If anything, her presence has only solidified Hino and Koguma's feelings for each other since they know that they don't have similar feelings for Omichi. I think she'll end up wingmanning for the main pair in a big way. In fact, this arc alone could count as that (even unwittingly). I think there's zero chance of her getting involved with either Hino or Koguma and the chances of poly are very low. She's just a helpful third wheel! (but a very cute one) Please don't be mean to Omichi!

Yeah I think Hino and Koguma will "awaken" the yuri circuits in Omichi but without someone to connect it's gonna be hard, I mean, it's very clear now that Koguma has no interest in her but Omichi is too cute to just be a third wheel or just set aside, so yeah... WE NEED MORE CHARACTERS NOW >:0

last edited at Jan 21, 2020 8:33PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The poor thing was just feeling ignored. I'm glad Koguma got in on the teasing too.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh hino

joined Dec 28, 2016

Not to be a downer, but this isn't "POC" as much as all of them are "POC" (asians). She's just from a more southern Japanese group that tans darker than others (or she's just tanned at the moment). You'll see plenty of them in Japan. Ethnic Japanese actually have quite a wide range of skin tones. In manga it's often done as an indicator of "this person is a sportsman/outdoorsy type" however, and with her getting all embarrassed in this chapter acting as a type of gap-moe.

last edited at Jan 21, 2020 9:26PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.