Forum › Tsurezure Biyori discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Chapter 18 out and honestly that doesn't really feel like an ending but rather it look like we gonna have another chapter next month. Honestly if the author want to come back on the manga, she totally could because it will not feel strange or out of place.

Agreed.

joined Mar 18, 2018

This really has that "anime" feel to it~ its a cute slice of life with yuri. It's not to long and is very light on the story.
Honestly nothing special or ground breaking, but it just feels like it needs an anime, y'know?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

An anime would be nice, if for no reason other than to see chapter 17 animated. Probably one of my absolute favourite confession chapters.

Though, a lot of this series' charm lies in its gorgeous artwork that would be lost in anime format. That said, seeing the dream sequence animated would be absolutely wonderful, so it's probably a worthwhile tradeoff.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

They are so happy together. :)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I almost forgot that last chapter wasn't posted here. Like i said, it doesn't feel like an ending if you get rid for the after word of the author. You almost think there will be a chapter published soon but no it's the end. I mean, it's fitting that the last chapter end up like any other chapter but the sole fact that their kiss from last chapter don't seem to have change anything is sad.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I almost forgot that last chapter wasn't posted here. Like i said, it doesn't feel like an ending if you get rid for the after word of the author. You almost think there will be a chapter published soon but no it's the end. I mean, it's fitting that the last chapter end up like any other chapter but the sole fact that their kiss from last chapter don't seem to have change anything is sad.

I don’t quite agree—the whole thing is about getting Mafuyu “Resting Blank Face” to laugh, and while all the face-making shenanigans don’t work, a glance from her sweetie Koharu does.

And the sharing-ice-cream shot was basically public sex.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Wow... Only two months late.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I was thinking
wait didn't this already end? and didn't I already see this chapter?
got my hopes up.

joined May 7, 2017

agh ... since it's the last, might as well go out with a bang going full confession (other implied characters), but no, it started out with boredom and monotony and that's how it should end ... good riddance

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I literally ordered the last two tanks yesterday! Sad that a manga that was brave enough to have their two main leads explicitly end up together be ended so abruptly.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

This manga so cute, I hope there's more someday.

I'm also contractually obligated to mention that Nanaya is really hot and is the best girl.

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 11:52PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My list of "hope there's more someday" grows today ...
Teppu
Takkyuu Musume
Bodacious Space Pirates
Yume Miru Prima Girl!
And now this

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Has there been any info on the author's future plans?

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I’m lying in bed and literally genuinely laughing my ass off. Just like Nana. This manga is my favorite in such a while. A true masterpiece of slice of life.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Such a melancholic end

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Such a melancholic end

That's certainly an interesting take on it.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm also contractually obligated to mention that Nanaya is really hot and is the best girl.

I agree—one of the several things I liked about this series was the way the style emphasized the physicality of the characters—they seemed grounded in the world in a way that the standard wisp-thin moe girls of most schoolgirl manga don’t.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

I agree—one of the several things I liked about this series was the way the style emphasized the physicality of the characters—they seemed grounded in the world in a way that the standard wisp-thin moe girls of most schoolgirl manga don’t.

She really is, you'll get a similar feeling reading "Flying Witch" ... beautiful legs everywhere

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Ahh, I loved this manga so much, specially the dream of Haru and the chapter 17. I will miss it a lot.

I hope the author makes another yuri manga, or at least a other slice-of-life (or both). Their art style is adorable.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

GeneralJ posted:

Why Teppu had to end :(

Author's health. That's probably the worst cause possible. Not when something got axed/cancelled because of publisher or editorial meddling, but because author is just not capable of continuing.

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 9:26AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ahh, I loved this manga so much, specially the dream of Haru and the chapter 17.

Those were both just great comics storytelling—among the best.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

She really is, you'll get a similar feeling reading "Flying Witch" ... beautiful legs everywhere

Yup

Ezgif.com-crop(1)
joined Jan 11, 2020

Just cute yuris doing daily things.
Without some drama bs.
Trully beautiful

Also the room detail is amazing.

sad it's only 18 chapters. It can be never ending slice of life tho.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

What? 18 is the last? But I at least want some Nana and Minori kiss scene... I ship these 2 so hard... :/

last edited at Jan 15, 2020 2:23AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

GeneralJ posted:

Why Teppu had to end :(

Author's health. That's probably the worst cause possible. Not when something got axed/cancelled because of publisher or editorial meddling, but because author is just not capable of continuing.

I didn't Know :(. I hope that they are at least better now.

That's sad :'(
But at least it means it could come back someday. World Trigger spent almost two full years on hiatus due to the author's health but resumed recently.
Even if she decides not to continue the series, I'll hope for the best for her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.