Forum › Tsurezure Biyori discussion

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

That was great =w=

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I re-read this again. Chapter 13 is just....amazing.

joined May 3, 2014

wow got tricked really hard by the comments saying how amazing this manga was……only to find that one chapter has an kiss that changed NOTHING and an extra that screamed more friendship that any subtext yuri…….don’t read this for the yuri since there is none of it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

wow got tricked really hard by the comments saying how amazing this manga was……only to find that one chapter has an kiss that changed NOTHING and an extra that screamed more friendship that any subtext yuri…….don’t read this for the yuri since there is none of it.

They litterally said they're going out, what more do you want ? Sex on screen ?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Completely wrong, although perhaps your blatant ignorance can be partly excused by the fact that there’s an (unfortunately unposted) extra in the tank entitled “The Difference Between Them,” in which Mafuyu and Haru contrast their relationship with Nanaya and Minori’s in which Haru says, “I mean it’s less ‘like’ and more ‘love.’” Along with further statements that the two are in love with each other and kiss and hug and date.

It’ll never be enough to satisfy the “on-panel fisting or it’s just subtext” brigade, but this is a yuri story about how Mafuyu and Haru come to realize and act on their romantic feelings for each other, full stop.

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 9:56AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

There's a (sketched, uninked) Twitter extra for this series just up on Mangadex that should address (if maybe not silence) the "it's not yuri" crowd.

It's yuri.

Iu0x5sm
joined Nov 23, 2015

It's yuri.

I honestly can't believe anyone could take it any other way, even before the (very welcome!) extra pages

joined Jan 6, 2022

Can't believe people say this isn't yuri lmao like if you want to see them have sex just say that otherwise you just sound like a bit of an idiot

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Even this small amount is very welcome, I love this manga.

But you know Nanaya, you've got Miori, get on those two's level!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Girly love in ANY form is under the umbrella of "yuri" in Japan.

The so called "Shojo Ai" is just a product of the West.

So yes,this is yuri.

Akiko%20megaer%20think%20smaller
joined Aug 7, 2021

Still one of my favourites. Always great to see a little more.

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2018

Cute. I really miss this manga.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Such good friends.

This is more than enough to give me the excuse to reread the series.

last edited at Feb 12, 2023 8:56PM

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

Adorable. Wish we had more, this ended so soon

joined Dec 7, 2022

I hope the mangaka decides to continue this story one day. I adored the three released volumes. More of this lovely friend group dynamic and more Mafuyu and Koharu cuteness please!!

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

Fantastic as always

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sometimes I come back and re-read Chapters 15 & 17, because I need to.

joined Mar 7, 2023

Sometimes I come back and re-read Chapters 15 & 17, because I need to.

Same. Except I re-read the whole thing. A shame the author has all but vanished. I really liked their work. So much potential. Maybe one day.

To reply you must either login or sign up.