Forum › Oppai to Lingerie discussion

drpepperfan Admin
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

No no no no. That's clearlt NOT how binding work i mean look at that shit. You can't tell me that she manage to even walk that far without resenting pain. I mean look at how tight it is. I mean she go from F to A, i'm not a breast expert but i don't think walking with that more 30 minutes couldn't cause pain. Does the parents aren't here too ? Because if they were here then they should have stopped her because there is no waytheywould have miss that. Also good old yuri miscommunication, seem too hard to just talk about a problem with your GF instead of listening to your friends who don't know.

joined Jan 22, 2015

This hits level 11 on the stupidity index.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

No no no no. That's clearlt NOT how binding work i mean look at that shit. You can't tell me that she manage to even walk that far without resenting pain. I mean look at how tight it is. I mean she go from F to A, i'm not a breast expert but i don't think walking with that more 30 minutes couldn't cause pain. Does the parents aren't here too ? Because if they were here then they should have stopped her because there is no waytheywould have miss that. Also good old yuri miscommunication, seem too hard to just talk about a problem with your GF instead of listening to your friends who don't know.

I think it should be obvious that the tightness of the binding is exaggerated for comedic effect. You might be taking this a little too seriously.

joined Aug 1, 2019

Geez those bindings. I'm a dude and even I could feel that. please don't.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think it should be obvious that the tightness of the binding is exaggerated for comedic effect. You might be taking this a little too seriously.

Sorry but it's just that not how anatomy work. It could have been just tone down to B or C not from F to a flatboard. Just wtach the binding is painful in itself. I might take it a bit too seriously for a comedy but that's too farfetch to me here.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Sorry but it's just that not how anatomy work

Right. One might even say that the tightness of the binding is exaggerated for comedic effect.

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 7:48PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sorry but it's just that not how anatomy work

Right. One might even say that the tightness of the binding is exaggerated for comedic effect.

You know, i already read the first time. You're not obligated to tell me that a second time. I understand the first time what you mean but i still think it can have a certain common sense. It's not a gag manga or a cartoon.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Binding is pretty damn effective even doing it (more) safely and carefully, it's slightly exaggerated, but if you're gonna really fuck up your chest and spine and breathing, like she clearly was, you can get pretty fucking flat.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Let me just casually crush my ribcage.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Ow just looking at that binding it hurts ow

joined Feb 24, 2019

Yay, glad to see the artist wants to do more with these characters. Good stuff!

joined May 7, 2017

"I really like drawing boobs and panties"

Come toward the light while you can, Miyuki-sensei, you're heading down a dangerous path, look at Itou Hachi, started slowly with lolicon and escalated to a crazy lady who sneaks in into her young "lover" pee time so she could hear the sound of her peeing

joined Mar 18, 2018

I don't know much. But what i do know is that everyone loves boobs. Straight or gay. Man or woman. Young and old. Everyone loves them.
Big ones. Small ones. Bouncy, pointy, soft and firm. They are all good~

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Other people's boobs maybe, there's a lot of people who are not big fans of their own.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

You know, those bindings? When they are first revealed?

It's been a long time since a scene in a yuri manga gave me such a scare. I screamed.

I'm gonna have nightmares with those bindings, I know I am. ミ●﹏☉ミ

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Hum...this silly and good and all but why the medical staff didn't cut her binding while she was still unconscious ?

The same reason why the medical staff disappeared as soon as they started having their heart to heart - everything happening in this story is actually Mitsuka hallucinating. Her girlfriend disappeared mysteriously four years ago, and she hasn't been able to get her out of her mind since.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It's like a weird perverted version of The Gift of the Magi.

joined Dec 5, 2019

I loved the "Thud" sound effect when she droped on her flat chest, that and the buised face on the second time she did it had me laughing

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh my three goddesses does that look painful!

joined Nov 14, 2013

Lol, that story was so sweet, I have diabetes now. I love it, do you?

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Glad to see a new addition to the previous stories. I like how this story parallels the original with the misunderstanding, the fainting and then the making-up while still remaining interesting and fun-to-read.

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 6:30PM

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Oh don't do something stupid like that, silly girl. Must be really hurt.

joined Oct 9, 2011

"I really like drawing boobs and panties"

Come toward the light while you can, Miyuki-sensei, you're heading down a dangerous path, look at Itou Hachi, started slowly with lolicon and escalated to a crazy lady who sneaks in into her young "lover" pee time so she could hear the sound of her peeing

She is heading towards the light now though.
They are embracing one of the great turthes of the universe.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Seeing that chest binding is literally giving me a pseudo panick attack for the love of god someone take them off

To reply you must either login or sign up.