Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

this. needs. to be. a series. dammit!

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Kodama Naoko is back to the sweet version recently. Nice ^^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wishful thinking Plot twist, it turns into a serialized manga!!! double plottwist, IT IS Ntr after all with the grandma!

joined Oct 10, 2016

Lol.
I remembered a movie dialogue.
Man: But you were with that actor-director!
Woman: But that was before I met you. I broke up with him despite set wedding date and I thought that instead of changing the date - better change the groom, you know how hard it is to set a date.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Reading manga on this site, I've come to accept that if a female character mentions having a boyfriend at the start of the series, their relationship won't last until the end of the first chapter, usually the result of him breaking up with her (e.g. Useless Princesses).

Rtaw-food14-768x432
joined Apr 28, 2019

Playing the long game I see

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Real smooth Saki! I hope she turns that lie into the truth soon and we get a 'Roomshare ~ After' xD

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Don't care what others say, I see Kodama Naoko, I click and read.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

It's not Kodama Naoko without NTR.

It;s basically a fact already

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Slightly skeevy, but wholesome and fluffy by Kodama's standard.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well hey, Tomoka seems to be kinda into it, so this is about the healthiest relationship development you can expect from the author.

You might want to check out her other Work involving roomates

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She makes plenty of non Ntr

joined Feb 23, 2016

The Light Kodama Naoko has appeared folks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Feb 23, 2016

Who is this person and what did they do to the NTR/Cheating loving Kodama Naoko??

Well herself said that sometimes she’s in Dark Kodama or Light Kodama it depends on what she feels like drawing~ And as she also stated that Dark Kodama draws boobs too hahaha

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 6:49AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She makes plenty of non Ntr

She have done MOSTLY non NTR, i don't know where people get the idea that Kodama have only write NTR. I know Netsuzu trap was long but come one. Out of all her series, there is only one NTR and the only One-shot who is a NTR was for a NTR anthology.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

UwU

aww..

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I honestly think Kodama writes more in terms of netori and not netorare. Netorare involves main character becoming a victim of cheating, possibly in a horribly brutal way. Netsuzou Trap has some netorare elements, because it has that fairly innocent boy who gets dragged around by Yuma, even though she already knows she's not into him. Reader can definitely feel bit sorry for him, but he also isn't a real option for Yuma, so it stays kind of ambiguous.

Netori is the thing where the main character seduces someone's spouse and bangs them. Focus is less in the cheating part, and more on feeling powerful for being able to snatch someone's lover, maybe even so that it stays secret. Kodama is very fond of this, with many variations of this theme happening in her one-shots and serializations.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 7:46AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Plot twist, the guy was kidnapped and its hidden in the friend's basement

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

The owner was pretty nice about it too, would be awesome as a series i think.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Wishing a happy new year while bringing gifts of Kodama Naoko manga is the best way.

Thank you, scanlators, you wonderful people, you!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

@Serenata said:

Wishful thinking Plot twist, it turns into a serialized manga!!! double plottwist, IT IS Ntr after all with the grandma!

and then:

ROTFLMAO
You really want this story to turn dark and direful, don't you? (σ´∀`)σ

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I WANT MORE, KODAMA!!!!!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

White Rose posted:

@Serenata said:

and then:

ROTFLMAO
You really want this story to turn dark and direful, don't you? (σ´∀`)σ

(ㆁᴗㆁ✿) no no no I just want everyone to have fun.... except that guy

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I'd love to see a full wholesome series from her one day..it's nice how she's talented in writing both wholesome stuff and messed up shit.

To reply you must either login or sign up.