Forum › Yurikon discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

So the premise of this one is an utopian alternate reality story where lesbians are allowed to marry all across Japan.

Chapter 1: Extreme Drama Queens waste years of their lives thanks to lacking communication skills.

Chapter 2: Extreme Drama Queen gets fed up with sloppy GF, but then rebounds harder than a bullet from a rubbertank.

Chapter 3: I'm actually more interested in the moms. Childhood friends who got married to men, had children and then divorced to marry each other many years later. That's pretty dang rare in yuri, but very likely in real life.
Of course the not-sisters were also amazingly cute. Pretty sure that "marriage" was not legally binding tho.

Chapter 4: Incredibly determined grade-schooler racks up travel bills to remind her crush that she isn't allowed to cheat on her. Phones are overrated anyway. Also did I read that right? "Mothers" Plural?

Chapter 5: Time loop? Are we in a time-loop? This timeline makes no sense... In chapter 1 Kimiko was crying about the idols getting married, but then at their wedding they gave the flowers to Hinako and when Hinako got married the mothers of the pesudo-sisters were there with them as children and then it said 7 years later. But the pseudo-sisters in high-school were talking about their friend who went to America (also in high-school) who then came back to make sure her crush didn't cheat, but when she went on the plane back to Murica it set up the TV event for the idols to come out...

PS: This was the cutest thing ever and moe-shock killed me. Best chapter by far.

Chapter 6: The most useless of lesbians (Is there really a tickling fetish...?). Also blackmailing is a crime kids.

Chapter 7: Twintails is too dense to figure out relationship dynamics of girls she spent an entire year with. Cutting her hair reduced her density by 20. Happy end?

Chapter 8: Ugly crying while stuffing your face with too many crepes is sexy. You will definitely be noticed.
Also being extremely persistent to the point of guerilla ambushing your crush is endearing. Rita's pretty cool tho.

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 7:27AM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Really great that this got uploaded here too. I am just confused because it said on chapter 8, page 32 "To be continued" but it's completed. Really good story.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chapter 1: Extreme Drama Queens waste years of their lives thanks to lacking communication skills.

Sound like a generic yuri to me

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Chapter 6: The most useless of lesbians (Is there really a tickling fetish...?). Also blackmailing is a crime kids.

Tickling fetish is pretty common, although I haven't seen it play out in yuri much.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Did you eat them?

DYNASTY READER IS A COOKBOOK!!!

How to Cook For Forty Lesbians

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Chapter 3 is Citrus, but better.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chapter 3 is Citrus, but better.

I feel like a topic on a yuri is not a true topic if Citrus isn't mention a least once

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This was really cute. specially the last one^^

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

yall i just read chapter three and that was by far an all time favorite im in love
i mean it was kinda weird with the parents doing that pseudo wedding with their daughters but hell fuck it im all on board

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

No love for the time-looping chapter 5, huh? The line "You love me so much that you can't even lie about it" with that face... it just hits so hard.

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 2:03PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

What a beautiful series, I both cried and laughed throughout

joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 3: I'm actually more interested in the moms. Childhood friends who got married to men, had children and then divorced to marry each other many years later. That's pretty dang rare in yuri, but very likely in real life.
Of course the not-sisters were also amazingly cute. Pretty sure that "marriage" was not legally binding tho.

Well, given that the legal age for marriage with parental consent is 16 and the parents gave consent, there's no reason that their marriage wouldn't be legal. Japanese marriages are simply a matter of turning in the paperwork, from what I understand. A ceremony isn't even required.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This was such a sweet manga, I love yuri couples getting married. I wish there was more of it, but I assume it's complete, even though the last chapter says to be continued.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Gosh, these were all so fantastic. I didn't even mind the first one, dumbasses like that deserved and needed the time apart.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Argh, we're still missing the last 2 chapters QQ

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Really loved all the chapters, even chapter 1. Can't wait for more, based on the "to be continued"

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Still waiting for the last few chapters for vol 2,

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

just read all through all of them and had a pretty fun time, chapters 3 and 5 are my favorite, tho I also wish we could see the story of the mothers from ch.3. Hope the last 2 chapters make it here eventually

24fefbf6-c8f2-4310-a894-1da6fbb33cec
joined May 8, 2020

This is so beautifullll! So much cuteness, my heart can't take it!

ThatEcchiLolicon
joined May 1, 2020

Yuri couples Stand users attracts other Yuri couples Stand users

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 1:25AM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Ch 1 and 2 still missing :c

51f904c379c04da9bb57683f48e645a5
joined May 3, 2020

This is so WHOLESOME

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

What happened to chapters 1 and 2

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

I just really love how Rita realized that she loved Megumi when Megumi was in her most human moment, i don't know if i made myself clear, but i seriously loved it.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

this is just so... beautiful :')

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 8:43PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.