Forum › Yurikon discussion

joined May 6, 2021

Is there a link in pastebin for the chapter 10?
If anyone knows, send the link please then I'll edit
I found the ch 9, now I want the ch 10 to finish the series.

joined Aug 10, 2021

Is there a link in pastebin for the chapter 10?
If anyone knows, send the link please then I'll edit
I found the ch 9, now I want the ch 10 to finish the series.

Do you have chapter 9 and 10? can't find anywhere :C

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

A cat is fine too?

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Something interesting I noticed about Chapter 9 when I was working on it: it seems like Shiho and Kaede never quite directly respond to anything Himari says. Even in cases where it seems like they do, their words could also be seen as something they would just naturally say unprompted in that situation. Rather, it’s more like they make inferences about how Himari feels based on her behavior. It’s a very subtle yet clever detail. In fact, if you read the chapter again, you'll notice all sorts of details that hint toward Himari being a cat, such as the cans of cat food in her gift bag, and the fact that Himari is the only one without a surname on their new apartment's name plate.

last edited at Sep 27, 2022 5:23PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Whoa, what a twist at the end

joined Apr 16, 2022

I had been thinking all chapter that Himari was acting awfully like a cat; I never expected her to literally be a cat lmao. This is some top-tier writing.

last edited at Sep 27, 2022 5:26PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks for picking this up! Really great effort!

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

The two pages where it seemed like she got her wife's little sister a day collar were incredible.

joined Feb 10, 2022

It's back!
Also I was not expecting her to be a cat lol but it was ok. Anyone knows if there are more chapters?

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Anyone knows if there are more chapters?

There's one chapter left in the series, and there's also a bunch of extra content in Volume 2 that I'm working on translating.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

That was really well done ! I only started to catch on about 2/3 of the way in. Sweet couple too, they'll make a nice family together ^_^

joined May 11, 2018

Thanks for the update!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

so like either I've read this multiple times before somehow and don't remember or more yuri oneshots like making cats look like tiny children to symbolize their place in the household than I thought. Either way this was fun. Sure did suspect she was a cat the moment she notably scratched her onee-chan.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Eyyy, I called the twist! That was cute and fun.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

The whiplash I got from the end

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

WHAT

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

that last story made me tear up as a cat owner. SUCH A GOOD KITTY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Mine is cuter tho. :)

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

This manga feels like something I would read while under a fever dream. Or like some sort of manga you would read in a dream. It makes enough sense but it also is wacky, perfect manga in dream world. I like it.

joined May 1, 2015

Thank you for translating chapter 9. I really want to see how this ends.

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

so like either I've read this multiple times before somehow and don't remember or more yuri oneshots like making cats look like tiny children to symbolize their place in the household than I thought. Either way this was fun. Sure did suspect she was a cat the moment she notably scratched her onee-chan.

There's at least three of these here on the site:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/me_and_you_and_her_sofa

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kanon_sans_little_cutie

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chaako_sans_little_cuties

(If you haven't read any of these, the first is part of an anthology, while the latter two are prequel (Kanon) and sequel (Chaako))

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

There's at least three of these here on the site

Ah, I could've sworn I'd seen something similar to this concept before too! I had to do a lot of checking to make sure nobody had already translated this chapter. Thanks for finding those!

last edited at Sep 28, 2022 1:16AM

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

I was thinking the necklace tthey gave her looked a lot like a collar only to find out she was a cat all along lol!

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

This? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kanon_sans_little_cutie
Because I felt the same

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I want more people to read this chapter just to see the reaction to the twist.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

...Top 10 anime plot twists

Hot damn, how did I not see that coming? Welp, time to go back and reread it to see all the bits of foreshadowing

To reply you must either login or sign up.