Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

joined May 24, 2019

Thx goodness she didn't kill that poor boar.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Thx goodness she didn't kill that poor boar.

Who knows how hard she hit that boar. It could be brain damaged for all we know

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lots of panty shots in this chapter. Old habits die hard.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

aria aka one punch man

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Now, who dat?

joined May 31, 2019

Heh, bet the new gal's arias mom.

joined Oct 15, 2014

Wait wait wait??? Are they really dropping this series? Chap 10 credit says they are?

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Let's all spam their Tumblr with how much we live them. Like, I'm sure a different typesetter would probably pick this up, but seriously, I live for the end pages.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

So Prism would probably be my favorite of all time if it wasn't cancelled early.. I really want to love this new work. This story has the same great art, the same great expressions and faces, but I'm still waiting for it to set itself apart. Megu and Ichika are so similar to each other looks-wise that I sometimes have to remind myself this is a different series. They feel different enough character and story-wise luckily, but while I really like it so far, it still needs that last little something to truly make it "great".

I'm really hoping Higashiyama Shou knows what they're doing and where this story is going.. I really want this to succeed. Even if the mangaka never sees this, I'm cheering for you!

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Aw, but thank you very much for all your hard work. Your manga meat is huge and your typsetting is pretty bangin'

Enjoy your holiday downtimes. We'll miss your credit page shenanigans

Ss%20(2018-03-27%20at%2011.17.51)
joined Mar 8, 2017

No panties in sight this chapter!

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Ugh, dropping the best series. ;-;

joined Jul 22, 2014

Aww I love it, hopefully someone else can pick its up, still its surprising to see an Indian character, looks like she use the thuggee method of strangulation using scarf cloth.
Still can't you guys bug the manga publishers to official release this in English , I mean its yuri and action.

last edited at Dec 26, 2019 5:10AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just to be clear, it's just the typesetter that's stepping down. Translation will continue as normal.

joined Feb 22, 2018

Vampires! Superhuman strength and reflexes! Accelerated healing! Heightened senses! And... an average human intelligence coupled with amazing gullibility. (Facepalm)

last edited at Dec 26, 2019 5:34AM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Merry Christmas and great chapter.

ThatdudefromVietNam
T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Jun 23, 2019

Just to be clear, it's just the typesetter that's stepping down. Translation will continue as normal.

So they ain't dropping it ?

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

So they ain't dropping it?

Well yes, technically you just can get the English translation from googled anon that normally dropped to Pastebin.
The problem is, I never saw the raw in link /u/ before.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Are all the vampires in this series stupid?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

spaceflower posted:

No panties in sight this chapter!

Yeah, those pants were like painted on her skin @_@

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I thought she was going commando.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

If there were raws, i could maybe do the typesetting, but I'm not sure how busy my next year will get... Maybe if nobody picked it up till march, I could do it then... Dunno. Well, damn, I love this series. Thanks for the hard work until now.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Are all the vampires in this series stupid?

Yes.

I thought she was going commando.

Honestly, if there weren't clear lines indicating otherwise, I would have been absolutely sure as well. We certainly seem to be seeing way more than we should whenever we get a view up her skirt...

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

For all the people asking for the RAWs then this link will help: https://archiveofsins.com/_/search/text/vampeerz%20mega/
This manga is published on the monthly seinen manga magazine Sunday GX, release every month on the 19th, with the digital version coming out at 00:00 (Japan Time) and the raw and translation are out normally within the first 24 hours, though sometimes they may take one day more.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Guess I'll take a shot at typesetting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To reply you must either login or sign up.