Forum › Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni discussion

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

That sure was a quick and efficient way to establish the ex as a major douchebag.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I wasn't sure about this series based on the first two chapters, but I'm definitely interested to see where this goes now. I like their relationship more than I thought I would, at least so far. Chapter 7 showed Nagi's POV, which turned out to be less yandere than everyone (including me!) was expecting. Her being completely flustered by how forward drunk!Chi was being helped with that, too.

Also definitely agreeing that the ex is an asshole - I'm usually not one to judge to much based on first impressions, but this seems pretty clear-cut based on what he says and how desperate he seems.
The editor is also a bit of a creep, but at least Nagi's words seem to have gotten through and he's trying to be kinder. I'm not sure how much of a love triangle this'll become though - Chi seems completely uninterested in him romantically.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Hmm I wonder about this ex. He seems like a scumbag for sure, but I wonder if he got that way because he got "nagi'd"? Like, maybe he was a struggling artist like the MC, Nagi stalked/moved in with him, and he ended up becoming totally dependent and spoiled by her 'til she lost interest. Maybe this is gonna be a wake up call for MC, because she seems like she might be letting herself go down that path a little.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Hmm I wonder about this ex. He seems like a scumbag for sure, but I wonder if he got that way because he got "nagi'd"? Like, maybe he was a struggling artist like the MC, Nagi stalked/moved in with him, and he ended up becoming totally dependent and spoiled by her 'til she lost interest. Maybe this is gonna be a wake up call for MC, because she seems like she might be letting herself go down that path a little.

Yeah, I also see a pattern here. Maybe the bottom line will be that the MC realises she can't use Nagi as she pleases or else she might be left, too.

Also it's not wrong, that Nagi is a stalker, but smh it sounds so weird when she is called that in the manga. I mean she just cooks and takes care of the MC and knows everything about her. But she doesn't invade her privacy too much (I smh expected her to kneel before the key hole, when MC was bathing, good thing she didn't). So totally obsessed yes, but stalker?

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

To know all that she'd have to invade her privacy. That's stalkerish.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I am slightly concerned about everyone saying they'd want their own personal Nagi aka stalker-san. I hope it's not literal.

joined Jul 23, 2017

I'm not really sure if Nagi has 3 ex I thought the Adjectives she gave were the common ones found in her Exes but you guys might be right maybe she does have 3 ex in total

Ps. Am I the only one who feels mad if another girl has a ex bf or any relationship to a man I mean its Yuri so theres must be no man ... I think Im just being stupid hahahahhaha .... sad

joined Jul 23, 2017

Deym really hate the thought of seeing a person that is already in the past ... fck dude pissess me off

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I don't know if i'm the only one who feels this way, but this story feels like its going to go on a whole different non-comedic route at some point. Like it feels that the comedy part is just some thin veil to cover a more dark story about Nagi's weird behavior.

Was about to say this. So far it seems like Nagi likes to be depended on, but she also hates useless scumbags who are lazy and are good-for-nothings, but that goes against her behavior towards the MC so far. She probably she makes them that way and then she becomes bored with them once they're highly dependant of her and just dumps them. But theres also the possibility that this guy is just your average "bad ex-boyfriend" character that just used her kindness to his advantage and turned Nagi into a weirdo stalker for some reason. Either way, i'm really interested to see how this unfolds.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I think her 3 ex will appear in some way or another, this one must be the scumbag.

He could literally be any of the 3.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm not really sure if Nagi has 3 ex I thought the Adjectives she gave were the common ones found in her Exes but you guys might be right maybe she does have 3 ex in total

Ps. Am I the only one who feels mad if another girl has a ex bf or any relationship to a man I mean its Yuri so theres must be no man ... I think Im just being stupid hahahahhaha .... sad

I mean, the story may be Yuri, but that doesn't mean that all the people involved are lesbians.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Yeah, I also see a pattern here. Maybe the bottom line will be that the MC realises she can't use Nagi as she pleases or else she might be left, too.

Also it's not wrong, that Nagi is a stalker, but smh it sounds so weird when she is called that in the manga. I mean she just cooks and takes care of the MC and knows everything about her. But she doesn't invade her privacy too much (I smh expected her to kneel before the key hole, when MC was bathing, good thing she didn't). So totally obsessed yes, but stalker?

To know all that she'd have to invade her privacy. That's stalkerish.

Exactly. Nagi gets no wiggle room here. She would have had to leave my home once I found out she knew all that stuff about me.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

cool, so thats yuri version of scott pilgrim plot?

I was low-key thinking the same thing.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Hm I guess you are right. Maybe that's what bothered me. She is not depicted as a creep, but when you think about it... xD

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

ion know but nagi rlly be actin up like a psychopath sometimes

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

This manga taught me that stalkers make the best lovers, because nobody knows and understands you as well as they do.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^ It's not the only one. You have those that stalk you before you start dating, and then those that stalk you while you're dating.

last edited at Dec 3, 2019 8:05PM

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I need a Nagi. Someone please give me a Nagi.

I'm not a girl but I'll go through surgery if it gets me a Nagi.

joined May 7, 2017

This chapter was a utter disaster, black spot, unmemorable, cliché, all that bad stuff

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

ch9 p12... so I get the whole "ha ha making fun of insecurities of women with smaller boobs funny hilarious tasteful" part of that, but what's with the implication that being mistaken for a trans woman is insulting, in the year twenty nineteen

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Oof, she took that punch like a champ. I hope the guy gets literal karma to come to life and kick him in the balls

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

ch9 p12... so I get the whole "ha ha making fun of insecurities of women with smaller boobs funny hilarious tasteful" part of that, but what's with the implication that being mistaken for a trans woman is insulting, in the year twenty nineteen

Sorry if I'm mistaken but Isn't one of the major issues for the trans community being mistaken for a gender you aren't?

So wouldn't this fall under that same category of "Being mistaken for a gender you are not"?

joined Jul 22, 2014

Can't believe she just threaten his social life and gave him money to leave, fucking stupid!
If she's a daughter of a rich family there's plenty of ways to remove him!
500000 yen is a significant amount of money then wasted 1 million with a weak threat about his social life Urgh!!

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 10:29PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I mean, the dude's not "mistaking her for a trans woman". He's just being a dickhead. His statement effectively equates to "you're just a man pretending to be a woman". I feel like any woman, trans or not, would be pretty offended by that.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

That guy needs to die. I refuse to tolerate transphobia in any form.

To reply you must either login or sign up.