Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Those little Chads no Teikoku stingers just keep getting funnier and funnier. I legit fuckin spat because of the last one.

On a related note tho... I'm seriously starting to hope/wonder if one of these couples might actually smash the innocence of this series and... You know... Smash.

Hmm...

I think we all hope that xD

By the way I hope the chapters we uploaded can come here fast, also because we will have some chapters to hopefully upload for Christmas!

Would be a great Christmas present! Thanks for all the hard work!

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

As much as I love the established pairings, I’m really looking forward to Bou/Kaoru development and eventually Nao/Onibi.

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

wait are Airi and Michiru not dating already? They're so obviously in love with each other I was under the impression they were dating before the series even started.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

wait are Airi and Michiru not dating already? They're so obviously in love with each other I was under the impression they were dating before the series even started.

It's because Michiru is married to her camera already.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hey! glad to see your uploader status approved already!

When Bou chan cried, it hurt me so bad because I had those same worries... So I'm cheering for her

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

FINALLY BOY-CHaN AND KAORU

last edited at Dec 20, 2019 9:05PM

joined Apr 6, 2019

FINALLY BOY-CHaN AND KAORU

For a moment, I thought you meant Kaoru had gotten herself a BOYfriend.
You almost gave me a myocardial infarction. @_@

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Yes! Kaoru_x_Bou-chan. Interested in their dynamic. Bou’chan struggles are real. This is nice.

PS Translator’s jokes in the end are so funny, thank you.

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 1:40AM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I'm so excited to see Bou-chan go for it. Girl needs some kind of win

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Kaoru with her sinister flirtatious aura is back. Interesting.

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

It's because Michiru is married to her camera already.

nothing wrong with a polycule

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yes! Kaoru_x_Bou-chan. Interested in their dynamic. Bou’chan struggles are real. This is nice.

PS Translator’s jokes in the end are so funny, thank you.

Hahaha thanks! The credits are created by the editor of each chapter, so are made by three different persons XD maybe you'll recognize the style :P
Coming up with something funny is probably the most difficult part to do, so thanks!

joined Apr 20, 2013

Yessss! Finally the chapter I was waiting for!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Sir Francis Kaoru boutta board yer ship, ma'am

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

OK, listen, Michiru and Airi need to 'fess up. How many years have they been married???

Don't even try to tell me those are the interactions of a couple of school sweethearts.

I suspect they are osananajimi. They must have known each other since childhood. Remember the bowling chapter, and how Michiru knew everything about the training Chibi-Airi had received from her grandpa? I think that was a clue.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

– "Bou-chan, every woman is a mystery to be solved.”
– "And you will solve my mystery, Doña Juana DeKaoru?"
– "Sí, mi amor. Because, unlike other lovers, I search out the beauty that dwells within until it overwhelms everything else."

If we are gonna do movie references, I think I like this one better. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

White Rose posted:

OK, listen, Michiru and Airi need to 'fess up. How many years have they been married???

Don't even try to tell me those are the interactions of a couple of school sweethearts.

I suspect they are osananajimi. They must have known each other since childhood. Remember the bowling chapter, and how Michiru knew everything about the training Chibi-Airi had received from her grandpa? I think that was a clue.

Woah I didn't notice!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

White Rose posted:

– "Bou-chan, every woman is a mystery to be solved.”
– "And you will solve my mystery, Doña Juana DeKaoru?"
– "Sí, mi amor. Because, unlike other lovers, I search out the beauty that dwells within until it overwhelms everything else."

If we are gonna do movie references, I think I like this one better. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

LOL

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Does anyone else think they should remove the NSFW tag, except for the specific chapters where it actually applies? They just don't seem to do anything NSFW anymore.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Colour pages are usally saved for important moments in manga.
Virgin empire: fondeling breast!
Readers: okey.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Colour pages are usally saved for important moments in manga.
Virgin empire: fondeling breast!
Readers: okey.

I think they aren't color in the raws, it's the Chads who color it. I think Tsuki-chan can tell about that.

joined Jul 26, 2016

White Rose posted:

Woah I didn't notice!

This seems to rather suggest they first met in HS tho...

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Woah I didn't notice!

Mayhaps they were just fooling around?
It's a classic, a girl meeting her old friend and greeting her with "Oi, kanojo! You're so cute! Go out with me!" or some other similar joke.

But... nah, actually, a little retcon by Kishi Torajirou sounds more likely. ;)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Woah I didn't notice!

Mayhaps they were just fooling around?
It's a classic, a girl meeting her old friend and greeting her with "Oi, kanojo! You're so cute! Go out with me!" or some other similar joke.

But... nah, actually, a little retcon by Kishi Torajirou sounds more likely. ;)

Or you know, they just talk with each other about their past ? I know it's sound strange to have girls talking to each others in a yuri but i think it's the case here.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Airi and Michiru are still the lamest pairing to me but I guess some still enjoy them

Also Kaoru x Bou-chan are one of the most interesting pairs. I am curious at how the mangaka will continue with it.

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 7:31PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.