Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

When everybody knows it but still keep the farce.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

"so is this the arashi now?" -me after every plot turn

joined Dec 30, 2018

YESSS
Pls more of those cute angry faces
I love it when shy characters become angry

Time for some angry make-up sex...?

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I've been thinking about this for a long time regarding the public baths in Japan.
First, it is embarrassing hanging around naked in front of all these people.
Also, bathing inside other people's dirt is just gross. Especially when your sensitive area is exposed to it as well.

Excuse me. They’re washing themselves first before soaking in that public bath. Also in their own homes, they do the same before entering their bathtub. What’s so gross about it anyway, it’s kinda like in a swimming pool and I actually found it more gross lol, at least, in their bath Japanese washes first.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 12:54AM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!
Seeing they arguing like this makes me so excited!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I've been thinking about this for a long time regarding the public baths in Japan.
Also, bathing inside other people's dirt is just gross. Especially when your sensitive area is exposed to it as well.

Excuse me. They’re washing themselves first before soaking in that public bath. Also in their own homes, they do the same before entering their bathtub. What’s so gross about it anyway, it’s kinda like in a swimming pool and I actually found it more gross lol, at least, in their bath Japanese washes first.

Pools get chloride and are bigger in volumes. Also, no matter how good they wash themselves, there's still bound to be some filth left. In your own house it's only you, not other 10+ people as well.
Plus if they already have washed, why enter the bath naked? They could wear a swimwear.
Anyway, to me it's bizzare and very unnecessary, unless you wanna see people around you naked.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I'm honestly really happy with this development. A lot of times in mangas (mostly yuri), whenever someone gets jealous that their friend/girlfriend are getting close with someone, the friend/girlfriend gets all mopey and feels bad about it, so they end up apologizing, followed by the jealous person apologizing for being jealous. This just has Chidori being rightfully pissed off at Nanoha for bring immature. It feels realistic, especially since they're teenagers, so I'm on board with this "drama"
Also, I really hope Mai gets a gf soon. She has a good heart being nice to Chidori, even though she loves Nanoha.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Pools get chloride and are bigger in volumes. Also, no matter how good they wash themselves, there's still bound to be some filth left. In your own house it's only you, not other 10+ people as well.
Plus if they already have washed, why enter the bath naked? They could wear a swimwear.
Anyway, to me it's bizzare and very unnecessary, unless you wanna see people around you naked.

You know, if your ass is dirty, you'll dirty the water, whether you wear a swimsuit or not... Actually, wearing clothes in the water that haven't just been washed would actually be more dirty, wouldn't it? Anyways, you have to wash your body with soap and tie up your hair before bathing. It's definitely cleaner than American swimming pools. And it's the culture, dude. Not even trying to understand, you're acting super ignorant smh

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Public baths have been around in various cultures for thousands of years. At one point they served an important function, in that most people who lived in cities didn't have access to clean water to bathe themselves, so public baths (or saunas or whatever form they took) allowed the masses to stay clean. I guess the widespread of availability of indoor plumbing has made them "unnecessary", but human practices often hang on long past the point of necessity.

There's some similar practice I'm not sure you've heard of. It's equally unnecessary and even filthier (by far) than public baths. It's called swimming. In a public bath, the only filth will be the tiny particles that cling to people after they've thoroughly washed themselves, but people often willingly enter bodies of water that are awash in numerous sources of filth. In fact, hundreds of millions of people go into the ocean for no reason whatsoever, and the entire floor of the ocean is covered in dirt! Sometimes they'll even go in naked.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 3:53AM

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Or using a public bathroom. Or touching a door handle. Or shaking someone's hand. Or cleaning up literally anything. Plus, people sneeze in their hands like all the time. This last one wigs me out a bit. Life is unsanitary as fuck it turns out.

But really, I'm always surprised when people are surprised that there's a standard yuri development in their yuri. Don't people know that this genre runs almost purely on miscommunication? Have I been reading a different yuri than everyone else all these years?

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 4:04AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

There's some similar practice I'm not sure you've heard of. It's equally unnecessary and even filthier (by far) than public baths. It's called swimming. In a public bath, the only filth will be the tiny particles that cling to people after they've thoroughly washed themselves, but people often willingly enter bodies of water that are awash in numerous sources of filth. In fact, hundreds of millions of people go into the ocean for no reason whatsoever, and the entire floor of the ocean is covered in dirt!

I feel attacked.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

There's some similar practice I'm not sure you've heard of. It's equally unnecessary and even filthier (by far) than public baths. It's called swimming

No need to get so defensive. You can't compare the ocean where there's iode etc that kill off the bacteria and sea water that's actually good for your health, as well as the waters always changing because of the mass amount of waters with the stale waters of the public baths that don't contain all these elements. Why do you think they have to clean the pools and use chloride if it's the same thing with the sea/ocean?

Also again, the whole naked thing. Why not at least wear a swimsuit and everyone has to be naked? It is a rhetorical question, you don't have to actually answer.
I just wanted to state that as a non Japanese person, which I'm also sure others have thought too. I don't want to open a whole discussion about it.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

So I read Kovachi Luka's new chapters after reading Taiyaki's latest. Lol I guess jealousy can be cute too and petty fights are funny.
LMAO at Nanoha feeling scared of Chidori's angry bird face.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MacySan

I just wanted to state that as a non Japanese person, which I'm also sure others have thought too. I don't want to open a whole discussion about it.

Wow. Your arrogance and entitlement is really on another level, isn't it? "I want to be able to freely express myself and insult things I don't understand and have 0 knowledge about, but nobody can correct me or even respond, because I don't want to open discussion about it, that's why I write that horseshit on public forum".

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 7:54AM

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

Don't worry, I too am sure that people other than you talk authoritatively about things they don't understand.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 8:07AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Everone is entitled to their opinion, including in situations in which that opinion is talking shit about someone else's opinion. That's the everlasting double-edged sword of free speech.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 8:10AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they're not assholes about it.
I don't say my opinion is the right one, I simply said I didn't want to take this further and derail the thread, but yall keep mocking me.
I also stated some arguments about the sea water and why it's not the same as the water in onsens. If I'm wrong about that too, you can say in what specifically. I never attacked anyone or called them names, but I'm the arrogant here? Lol

Wow. Your arrogance and entitlement is really on another level, isn't it? "I want to be able to freely express myself and insult things I don't understand and have 0 knowledge about, but nobody can correct me or even respond, because I don't want to open discussion about it, that's why I write that horseshit on public forum".

Are you talking about yourself? You just attacked me for no reason. If you have issues maybe talk with someone irl about them. You always sound so angry and ready to jump into people's throats.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Ah, may you forever keep your innocence and blissful ignorance of how filthy the sea water is in many places...

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they're not assholes about it.

Nobody said you couldn't have your opinion. I'm just asserting my right to laugh at you condescendingly, since you don't want a discussion, so that's kinda all I got to offer; sorry.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 8:36AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MacySan

You just attacked me for no reason.

Keep deluding yourself.

joined Dec 9, 2014

I said I didn't want to derail the thread, not that I don't want a discussion. Because it got out of the point quick.
2. I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I was saying that I don't get the public bath system and why it has to be like that, because even Chidori said she felt embarrassed going there, and she is someone who grew up with it as a norm. The conversation got derailed by putting too much emphasis on the germs part.

The way the conversation with Mai went was as if a lot of times the only option to take a bath is by public baths. Because Mai said that "there might be a private bath there" which indicates that oftentimes there isn't.

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

I said I didn't want to derail the thread, not that I don't want a discussion. Because it got out of the point quick.

Hmm...

I don't want to open a whole discussion about it.

joined Sep 11, 2019

But really, I'm always surprised when people are surprised that there's a standard yuri development in their yuri. Don't people know that this genre runs almost purely on miscommunication? Have I been reading a different yuri than everyone else all these years?

I feel like you make a valid point here

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I surely laughed when she stuck her tongue out and we got the sfx.

To reply you must either login or sign up.