Forum › The twitter of girls and waking of shyness discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Stories with a man beating his woman, are horrible tales of abuse. Stories with a woman beating her man, comedy gold. Especially in manga and anime.

Because the underlying assumption that girls are too weak to actually hurt guys physically
Which is not exactly a positive interpretation for girls either.

The relative uncommon nature of it adds to that.

Agreed.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

what kind of absolute beta hides the sound of their piss? where's that stickman comic of a guy whizzing out a sonic freaking high pressurized jetstream on concrete as his friend watches in emotionless contempt and awe

Betas and Omegas have every right to their privacy. The sound of whizzing is strictly for the Alpha's ears only. If any Alpha catches you listening to their Omega or Beta you best have a damn good explanation. Else you'll get curbed stomped.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Females not liking people hear them pee is a common taboo in Japan. Some of their electronic toilets even have a setting to cover the noise (thus saving water). As with everything, it's become a fetish at some point.

It's much like how women in the west don't like to show their unshaven legs or pits, but in some other countries, it's fine and none cares. But then some people develop a fetish for hairy women. Go figure.

And abuse, whether it's from a man or a woman, and whether it's physical or psychological, is a crime.

joined Jul 23, 2019

The salt from the butthurt dumbfucks who can't read tags is healing to me.

We should make this into a new version of Niven's Law:

"There is a technical, literary term for those who can't read tags and write posts to complain about stories they should have avoided in the first place. The term is 'butthurt dumbfuck'."

Let it be known from now on that this is the Throbelisk / White Rose law.

Remember it every time someone writes a whiny comment where they complain that they read a story tagged Lolicon and found in it (gasp!) LOLICON!

Eee
joined Dec 8, 2018

fiction isn't reality, guys. if you're gonna get up in arms over this, get up in arms over all the murder and rape on this site as well. otherwise stfu

last edited at Dec 13, 2019 12:42PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The salt from the butthurt dumbfucks who can't read tags is healing to me.

We should make this into a new version of Niven's Law:

"There is a technical, literary term for those who can't read tags and write posts to complain about stories they should have avoided in the first place. The term is 'butthurt dumbfuck'."

Let it be known from now on that this is the Throbelisk / White Rose law.

Remember it every time someone writes a whiny comment where they complain that they read a story tagged Lolicon and found in it (gasp!) LOLICON!

Let's call it the White Rose law, since that sounds nice anyway and won't piss off Nez-chan. We can invoke it whenever someone complains about content in a story that had clearly labeled tags and that they shouldn't have read in the first place.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Let's call it the White Rose law, since that sounds nice anyway and won't piss off Nez-chan. We can invoke it whenever someone complains about content in a story that had clearly labeled tags and that they shouldn't have read in the first place.

I feel honored. (>///‿///<)

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

KatzeDerNacht posted:

I am having more fun reading the comments than the manga itself haha. Honestly, if they post some guro yuri, does people also complain about , normalizing murder and chopping people off, for example? I think not.

The story is eh ok,I've seen worse.

Not guro but I would looooooooooooooooove to have Kitanai Kimi Ga translated here, is just so twisted and it has such a cute art, people would lose their heads as the story goes on... and it would be pretty funny too to see the people trying their hardest to get it deleted instead of ...idk, stop reading it themselves.

I of course went and read it, it is interesting for sure.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

I do personally think this is grooming... while there are no physical elements to the relationship, they're basically in mutual love and act/think based on it, which I think would very much shape a 10 y.o.'s mind while growing up. There's nothing sexual but it seems meant to be romantic, doesn't matter if it wasn't the older one starting it imo

Either way this is 100% fiction so eh, I'm not trying to start a riot ¯_(ツ)_/¯

More importantly, can we collectively appreciate the use of the Watersports tag?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hmmmmm, I can't appreciate the watersports in this case, I can't hardly think of it that way (maybe because this isn't even a hentai work).

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

laugh in pedophilia

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

laugh in pedophilia

ROFL,give this person a beer.

joined May 4, 2013

wee woo wee woo

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

2014: Adult life Marriage
2019: Age gap Lolicon

Looks like Itou Hachi has completed her character arc.

joined May 26, 2017

2014: Adult life Marriage
2019: Age gap Lolicon

Looks like Itou Hachi has completed her character arc.

And that's a good thing

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

itou hachi really out here not giving a single fuck about moral decency

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

"Aah, it's tough not being able to hear the sound of her peeing." stay classy

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MacySan posted:

I dunno, just block the Lolicon tag and don't read Itou Hachi. What even the point of reading something you know you don't like and come complain after that you hate what you have read when knowing you hate it ? Just ignore the damn thing.

What's the point of reading and replying to a comment you don't like?

The point of forum is for discussing things with other people. Reading most threads you'd think forum is everyone's personal blog instead, where nobody has to read or interact with each other.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

MacySan posted:

I dunno, just block the Lolicon tag and don't read Itou Hachi. What even the point of reading something you know you don't like and come complain after that you hate what you have read when knowing you hate it ? Just ignore the damn thing.

The point of forum is for discussing things with other people. Reading most threads you'd think forum is everyone's personal blog instead, where nobody has to read or interact with each other.

You completely missed the point of my post.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MacySan posted:

MacySan posted:

You completely missed the point of my post.

I didn't. "If you know you don't like something, don't go out of your way to read it and then comment about it in comments" is a valid criticism. Telling people to not reply to comments they disagree with on public forum is retarded.

last edited at Dec 15, 2019 9:09AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I didn't. "If you know you don't like something, don't go out of your way to read it and then comment about it in comments" is a valid criticism. Telling people to not reply to comments they disagree with on public forum is retarded.

Again, you are completely missing the point, so maybe think twice of who you call retarded. It was a rhetorical question to the logic of "if you don't like something don't read it". Need more explanation than that or you still don't get it? Cause I'm really over this argument.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MacySan posted:

Again, you are completely missing the point, so maybe think twice of who you call retarded. It was a rhetorical question to the logic of "if you don't like something don't read it". Need more explanation than that or you still don't get it? Cause I'm really over this argument.

I was wondering if I should have added that I understood that you were using the same argument against Lilliwyt, but thought it was obvious from context. Yet again you proved me wrong. My point was that they're not equivalent. There's many differences between those 2 premises, but even the most basic is that there're no "comment tags".

joined Dec 9, 2014

Ok sure. Just don't come and comment in the My Unrequited Love thread again too.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

And again you fail to understand the nuance. Just like difference between good and bad story telling.

Hinaleg
joined May 9, 2017

all of you guys are wild i just wanna read manga

To reply you must either login or sign up.