Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shadesan posted:

Am really looking forward to the Haruka and Kanae development.
Haruka has made her move, and Kanae is ready!

Loooool she is ready!

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

GeneralJ posted:

Haruka: "Kanae Chan is the most striking one here." Bitch you're sitting next to SHIZUKA. Like, wow, love really does just make people blind huh?

I don't think she was talking about appearance alone, she talked about her voice and persona.

Yeah but Shizuka is Shizuka, I agree.

Well, I in particular think Nononon is the best in that room. lol But, Haruka only got her eyes on one girl.

Finally a person of culture.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Holy plot moves, Batman! Chapter 186 has definitely solidified the relationship! I’d love to see how the other relationships get serious. I’m curious to see which relationships survive the test of time. (Like a flash forward to a reunion—although that would be cliche... how about a funeral instead? Like “Three Weddings and a Funeral”— but Yuri style!)

joined Dec 12, 2019

Haruka: "Kanae Chan is the most striking one here." Bitch you're sitting next to SHIZUKA. Like, wow, love really does just make people blind huh?

Best comment. Shizuka is a goddess among humans.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Clueless1 posted:

Holy plot moves, Batman! Chapter 186 has definitely solidified the relationship! I’d love to see how the other relationships get serious. I’m curious to see which relationships survive the test of time. (Like a flash forward to a reunion—although that would be cliche... how about a funeral instead? Like “Three Weddings and a Funeral”— but Yuri style!)

What do you mean by funeral xD no ships shall die here! they'll all live foreverrrr

joined Nov 5, 2017

Clueless1 posted:

What do you mean by funeral xD no ships shall die here! they'll all live foreverrrr

Well, Kaoru x Shizuka died...well, nobody liked that ship anyway. lmao

Hibiki x Kaoru died too lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kaoru runs on the old Royal Navy maxim of "take, sink or burn every ship" :v

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The credits explain it all

joined Sep 6, 2018

Clueless1 posted:

Well, Kaoru x Shizuka died...well, nobody liked that ship anyway. lmao

The funeral should involve a couple, not just one person. That way, grief isn’t really expressed that much but the important part is the remembrance of their actions that made life for everyone more enjoyable... hopefully some kids (grown, too), raised by deceased couple, will put in their two cents as well.

I mean, come on, life isn’t all peaches and cream (hence the funeral), yet on this website, the mangas certainly portrays a perfect yuri life/world very well. And this escapism is what keeps readers coming back.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh yeah, has the mangaka bothered to put out a time horizon or end date on this manga? It’s darn near 10 years this has been going on and the girls are all still in high school! This is turning into a yuri version of “90210” where all the actors are at the point of giving up the pretense of looking like teenagers because they all look like they could be parents of teenagers! I’m not complaining though, just my observation that this manga is turning into the yuri version of “Snoopy”—and that comic strip had a hell of a long run... may the mangaka live long enough to top Schultz’s print run!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think 5 more years would be appropriate :))))

joined Sep 6, 2018

i don’t mind how long it takes as long as there’s some sort of character progression in whole cast.

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

Anyone know which chapter was the one where a group of girls were practicing smiling? I know Yuu was one of them and I think Chie as well.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Ahh... Whirlwind of emotions... Love this. Right mix of comedy and drama.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

thetime posted:

Anyone know which chapter was the one where a group of girls were practicing smiling? I know Yuu was one of them and I think Chie as well.

Have no idea of which chapter you're talking about

joined Apr 6, 2019

So, really, nobody has a link to the /u/ page with the latest VE translations? :-(

joined Jun 28, 2018

Those little Chads no Teikoku stingers just keep getting funnier and funnier. I legit fuckin spat because of the last one.

On a related note tho... I'm seriously starting to hope/wonder if one of these couples might actually smash the innocence of this series and... You know... Smash.

Hmm...

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 10:19PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Those little Chads no Teikoku stingers just keep getting funnier and funnier. I legit fuckin spat because of the last one.

On a related note tho... I'm seriously starting to hope/wonder if one of these couples might actually smash the innocence of this series and... You know... Smash.

Hmm...

I think we all hope that xD

By the way I hope the chapters we uploaded can come here fast, also because we will have some chapters to hopefully upload for Christmas!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tsuki-chan, I think you might need to get Uploader status ! I heard another group talking about it (that they couldn't bothered to get their status so they prefer to wait until someone else uploads for them) but I don't know how to do that... maybe in the dynasty discord.

And thank you! I just saw them

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I read them last night and had to muffle a bit of squealing. Bou-chan <3

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Serenata posted:

Tsuki-chan, I think you might need to get Uploader status ! I heard another group talking about it (that they couldn't bothered to get their status so they prefer to wait until someone else uploads for them) but I don't know how to do that... maybe in the dynasty discord.

And thank you! I just saw them

Oh! Then I should start looking for that discord channel!
Edit: I asked, let's see!

last edited at Dec 20, 2019 3:33PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I demand character development for Kaoru so I can enjoy this pairing and not be constantly on edge waiting for her to be her usual selfish fuck-up self.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

majere posted:

I demand character development for Kaoru so I can enjoy this pairing and not be constantly on edge waiting for her to be her usual selfish fuck-up self.

I will forward this demand to Kisi-sama.

Nana8
joined Jul 27, 2018

Yaaaaaaaas Kaoru x Mask-senpai

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

OK, listen, Michiru and Airi need to 'fess up. How many years have they been married???

Don't even try to tell me those are the interactions of a couple of school sweethearts.

To reply you must either login or sign up.