Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

[steam]yunocchi13
joined Apr 20, 2015

Kanae has one dangerous smile!

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Between all of the slow burn between Ayano x Miyoshi and feeling super impatient for Nononon x Yumimi, it's so nice to see Haruka get down to business and just go for it lol

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well fuck me... thirsty af indeed... this was the most intense kiss i have seen in this series man... i want more now...forget the pureness now

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 3:41PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Joddascus posted:

Between all of the slow burn between Ayano x Miyoshi and feeling super impatient for Nononon x Yumimi, it's so nice to see Haruka get down to business and just go for it lol

exactly!
Hey, I noticed this is your first post and the flags! Welcome to our queer community!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

When it comes to sexxxy stuff, Shi & Mio are leagues ahead of the rest. Even those raunchy scenes in the early volumes (Ai & Chie fondling breasts, Miyoshi & Ayano play humping) pale in comparison. Shi & Mio win by a mile through the sheer eroticism of their passionate frenching.

Eh, Yuu and Mari are still contenders. Don't forget the family restaurant scene. And I am still pretty certain that hand-holding scene in the movie theater was metaphorical.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Joddascus posted:

exactly!
Hey, I noticed this is your first post and the flags! Welcome to our queer community!

Thanks!

The forum discussions here tend to be so thoughtful and nice, I wanted to join in~

Also, I don't have any friends who are gonna join me in freaking out over stuff like Mio's newfound top powers lol

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Huh huh I was waiting for 'em to upload 184 here...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch184#3

That's was some big old fat FORESHADOWING if I ever saw one.

"If one day you go too far and manage to make them angry, shit gets real, and you better brace yourself for a whole Pandora's box of trouble!"

And with this, now we all start eagerly expecting the day Yuu goes too far, heh heh. ;P

My guess? One day Mari I gonna have everything set up. Her parents are out of the house, they'll spend the whole day and night together, and Yuu will chicken out.

Edit: Well, turns out I was close.

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 7:04PM

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

And MIO! Go for it girl! Both of them really! I really don't have too many doubts about that relationship anymore. I'm thinking they really are good for each other.

Deep tongue kisses. Wow.
When it comes to sexxxy stuff, Shi & Mio are leagues ahead of the rest. Even those raunchy scenes in the early volumes (Ai & Chie fondling breasts, Miyoshi & Ayano play humping) pale in comparison. Shi & Mio win by a mile through the sheer eroticism of their passionate frenching.

I do think that, indeed, it's the first time we see in this manga a deep kiss that, when the two girls pull away for a breather, leaves a trail of saliva between their mouthes.

Exactly and I already can't wait for more

With you on that

joined Nov 5, 2017

Between Haruka and Mio, I can't decide who the thirstiest is lol
Btw no one noticed Shizuka's face for a moment before the kiss? I think she was thinking of Kaoru :( since they kissed in front of the sunset too

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 8:11PM

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

I don't think I've rooted for a ship harder than Haruka x Kanae

RidiculouslyLucky
joined Mar 20, 2019

BA-FUCKING-THUMP

joined Dec 7, 2017

BA-FUCKING-THUMP

I think that's the EXACT effect the mangaka was going for in that panel xD

I love these two so much, I can't get over it- it's a perfect combination, Haruka with her self-awareness and confidence, and Kanae with her (relative) obliviousness/innocence and insecurity. What do you wanna bet Kanae, either protecting her heart or just out of disbelief, goes for the safe 'just as friends' assumption next time we see her, though :/

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 10:48PM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

This was beutiful... but couldn't stop thinking about Albert Einstain's coute "If a man can kiss his girl while driving, he doesn't love her enough, because he is placing more attention to the road than to her" and what did we see Shizuka do on today's kiss?

Granted, having an eye on the road is basic common sence, but still my point remains!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Omg... OMG OMG I normally don't do this because the translation comes so fast and so good but I got curious about my favorite ship so I went to the official page and THE NEWEST CHAPTER IS ABOUT THEM!! ONIBI AND NAO !!! I almost exploded because they updated precisely today (is is fate? destiny? is this a signal from the Gods?)... and idk what they're saying but aaahh I'm so happy!!

Maaaaaaaate!!! I've been dying to see the outcome for these two!!!! So happy its finally getting attention, bless you for this leak, its all the info Ive needed since their incident...

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 6:35AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Between Haruka and Mio, I can't decide who the thirstiest is lol
Btw no one noticed Shizuka's face for a moment before the kiss? I think she was thinking of Kaoru :( since they kissed in front of the sunset too

Noh!!! She make new kissy memory now, all she think of when the sun sets now is holy shit Mio

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 6:45AM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Haruka: "Kanae Chan is the most striking one here." Bitch you're sitting next to SHIZUKA. Like, wow, love really does just make people blind huh?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KangaNoodles posted:

KangaNoodles posted:

Omg... OMG OMG I normally don't do this because the translation comes so fast and so good but I got curious about my favorite ship so I went to the official page and THE NEWEST CHAPTER IS ABOUT THEM!! ONIBI AND NAO !!! I almost exploded because they updated precisely today (is is fate? destiny? is this a signal from the Gods?)... and idk what they're saying but aaahh I'm so happy!!

Maaaaaaaate!!! I've been dying to see the outcome for these two!!!! So happy its finally getting attention, bless you for this leak, its all the info Ive needed since their incident...

Well, you need a warning... this newest chapter is considerably far ahead! it's 207 BUT I honestly don't know what happens between 186 and 207, so there could be more. But I don't want to spoil me anymore and lots of chapters are for paid subscriptions.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

KangaNoodles posted:

KangaNoodles posted:

Well, you need a warning... this newest chapter is considerably far ahead! it's 207 BUT I honestly don't know what happens between 186 and 207, so there could be more. But I don't want to spoil me anymore and lots of chapters are for paid subscriptions.

I know for a fact that Chapter 205 had Onibi too but with Mask-senpai this time and it involve some rufflings (but it's about material for manga). Also, for what i understand from the pictures (i don't read moonrunes) it seem that Mask-senpai wear a wig.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Damn when is Ai and Chie gonna get an intense scene like this. After seeing Haruka + Kanae and Mio + Shizuka, I need more from Ai + Chie too

T_T

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sorry I can't read that XP like I said I don't need more spoilers, I'm plenty happy with what I saw already

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

Haruka: "Kanae Chan is the most striking one here." Bitch you're sitting next to SHIZUKA. Like, wow, love really does just make people blind huh?

I don't think she was talking about appearance alone, she talked about her voice and persona.

Yeah but Shizuka is Shizuka, I agree.

joined Dec 7, 2017

I think it's sweet- it shows how in love she is that she doesn't see anyone but Kanae. I mean I'm not Shizuka's biggest fan by any means (she reminds me of a toxic relationship I was trapped in a long time ago), but as much as her personality sucks (albeit less so now), I have to admit that 'striking' is one of her best qualities. If anything, Kanae is 'cute', I think. The fact that Haruka sees her through such rose colored lenses and doesn't see anyone else is beautiful (and the exact opposite of Shizuka's whole shtick).

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 1:44PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

GeneralJ posted:

I don't think she was talking about appearance alone, she talked about her voice and persona.

I don't think Mio is ready for another jealousy round.

joined Dec 7, 2017

GeneralJ posted:

I don't think Mio is ready for another jealousy round.

Haha I agree. Poor Mio. I was kind of pissed she forgave Shizuka so easily, but her having issues trusting her afterward kind of made it easier to swallow. But Haruka's too busy being jealous over Kanae to worry about stealing anybody else's girl atm.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Am really looking forward to the Haruka and Kanae development.
Haruka has made her move, and Kanae is ready!

To reply you must either login or sign up.