Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Oct 15, 2014

Goddammit Haruka and Kanae are just too fucking adorable!!!!!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

Holy shit Mio

MIO IS TOPPING

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

#Harukaistopping #theresnostoppinthistoppin
swoons at the random colour pages
Holy Shit Mio ....this needs to be a thing

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 6:45AM

joined May 9, 2016

unintelligible_noises.gif

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LukeDraco posted:

Goddammit Haruka and Kanae are just too fucking adorable!!!!!

I really love them too, I specially like how much Haruka loves Kanae like she's the only one who notices how cool and beautiful she truly is, and she doesn't go out of her way doing stuff like changing Kanae's style or giving her a full make up for that. And I love how Kanae is being cornered by love, you can't keep making excuses !!! it's happening!

Chrome_owubdrgq2t
joined Apr 21, 2016

dkgkhkfjdsgh how am I supposed to exist until the next Haruka/Kanae chapter

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 8:59AM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Oh damn, Haruka/Kanae making up for the fact that they weren't introduced as a couple until recently. That's some pretty serious and fast development. But, will she take the note as meaning platonic or romantic love? There's still plenty of room for misunderstanding! That was some damn fine flirting the were doing before the meeting.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Oh damn, Haruka/Kanae making up for the fact that they weren't introduced as a couple until recently. That's some pretty serious and fast development. But, will she take the note as meaning platonic or romantic love? There's still plenty of room for misunderstanding! That was some damn fine flirting the were doing before the meeting.

I doubt Haruka would let her misunderstand it.

joined May 24, 2019

Huh huh I was waiting for 'em to upload 184 here...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch184#3

That's was some big old fat FORESHADOWING if I ever saw one.

"If one day you go too far and manage to make them angry, shit gets real, and you better brace yourself for a whole Pandora's box of trouble!"

And with this, now we all start eagerly expecting the day Yuu goes too far, heh heh. ;P

joined Jul 19, 2014

Is color pages original? Or done by scanlator? If former, it is nicely executed.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This is too good ♥

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And with this, now we all start eagerly expecting the day Yuu goes too far, heh heh. ;P

Oh well from the last raw i see It's actually the opposite, Yuu and Mari are at a sleepover with MahiMahi (how far Yuu has come to can't stand the MahiMahi to going to a sleepover with them btw) and there is a moment where they do kiss (on the cheek) chain who goes Mahi->Mahi->Yuu->Mari when it goes back to Mari kissing the Mahi, Yuu kinda snap of seeing it.

Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

Haruka is a f*in GAY.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Everytime I read a chapter, I just hope it'll never end.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Wdym Haruka isn't blonde

Kanae gets a girlfriend faster than half of the girls and I live for it

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Re-reading the first few chapters, I didn’t think, in a million years, would Kanae get a girlfriend but here we are and oh my fucking god is it precious.

joined Feb 18, 2015

"If one day you go too far and manage to make them angry, shit gets real, and you better brace yourself for a whole Pandora's box of trouble!"

Except it will be done in a subverted manner:

Yuu gets timid because she fears making Mari angry which, in turn, makes Mari angry because she isn't getting her kink satisfied by the girl she loves, leading to a reversal and Mari telling Yuu precisely what she wants and how she wants it in the future.

At least that's my prediction...

As for the rest of these chapters... THEY ARE FANTASTIC!

Haruka's note and the flirting between her and Kanae was epic.

And MIO! Go for it girl! Both of them really! I really don't have too many doubts about that relationship anymore. I'm thinking they really are good for each other.

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 12:59PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

how far Yuu has come to can't stand the MahiMahi to going to a sleepover with them btw

MahiMahi conquer everything. You just can't resist them.

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

Ayano x Miyoshi or Kanae x Haruka... TOO ADORBZ!

joined May 24, 2019

Except it will be done in a subverted manner:

Yuu gets timid because she fears making Mari angry which, in turn, makes Mari angry because she isn't getting her kink satisfied by the girl she loves, leading to a reversal and Mari telling Yuu precisely what she wants and how she wants it in the future.

At least that's my prediction...

I'm ok with that as well!

As for the rest of these chapters... THEY ARE FANTASTIC!

Haruka's note and the flirting between her and Kanae was epic.

I wonder what faces these two will make next time they find themselves in front of each other.

And MIO! Go for it girl! Both of them really! I really don't have too many doubts about that relationship anymore. I'm thinking they really are good for each other.

Deep tongue kisses. Wow.
When it comes to sexxxy stuff, Shi & Mio are leagues ahead of the rest. Even those raunchy scenes in the early volumes (Ai & Chie fondling breasts, Miyoshi & Ayano play humping) pale in comparison. Shi & Mio win by a mile through the sheer eroticism of their passionate frenching.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

taesu99 posted:

Is color pages original? Or done by scanlator? If former, it is nicely executed.

Those are original, all we did was to redraw the part with the sound effects!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I wonder what faces these two will make next time they find themselves in front of each other.

Blush red, don't dare look the other in the eye, don't dare talk about the love letter, nuthin' happens.

Deep tongue kisses. Wow.
When it comes to sexxxy stuff, Shi & Mio are leagues ahead of the rest. Even those raunchy scenes in the early volumes (Ai & Chie fondling breasts, Miyoshi & Ayano play humping) pale in comparison. Shi & Mio win by a mile through the sheer eroticism of their passionate frenching.

I do think that, indeed, it's the first time we see in this manga a deep kiss that, when the two girls pull away for a breather, leaves a trail of saliva between their mouthes.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Deep tongue kisses. Wow.

I do think that, indeed, it's the first time we see in this manga a deep kiss that, when the two girls pull away for a breather, leaves a trail of saliva between their mouthes.

Exactly and I already can't wait for more

joined Apr 6, 2019

Anyone has a link to the /u/ page with the latest VE translations, plz share!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Omg... OMG OMG I normally don't do this because the translation comes so fast and so good but I got curious about my favorite ship so I went to the official page and THE NEWEST CHAPTER IS ABOUT THEM!! ONIBI AND NAO !!! I almost exploded because they updated precisely today (is is fate? destiny? is this a signal from the Gods?)... and idk what they're saying but aaahh I'm so happy!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.