joined Mar 5, 2016

the gremlin dance on page 2 is underappreciated

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

the gremlin dance on page 2 is underappreciated

Seconded

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It's like every chapter is a condensation of a normal romcom chapter of 25+ pages.

And it actually works so well, it makes you wonder why the heck everyone else doesn't do it like this, instead of inflating chapters with what amounts to dozens of filler pages...

At least for the none doujins, that would be because its whole purpose is to sell a magazine its in and make the mangaka money- the longer it can keep running the more money it makes.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Lilliwyt what is the gay panic pic from?? I know I know it from somewhere.. the girl seems familiar but i can't place her.

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 1:00PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

@Lilliwyt what is the gay panic pic from?? I know I know it from somewhere.. the girl seems familiar but i can't place her.

From the webcomic Mage and Demon Queen.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Thanks :) I've not read it for a month or 2- I knew it was something i'd read

joined Jun 23, 2017

^Thanks :) I've not read it for a month or 2- I knew it was something i'd read

Season 2 started not too long ago. Still adorable :)

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

wholesome reactions
definitely saving them on my special folder

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Chinatsu? What are you doing out of Yuru Yuri?

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 6:32PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

That list from chapter 3: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sexy_in_pink_ch03#1

#4 hand to Hand should be well past #8 Hand to Head... because lewd!

Anyhow, this is good clean fun!

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

hap b hallo the ween

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

How dare this story be so cute

And

Will sensei ever notice her?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Pinky right now

Dude what's that from? Amazing.

Also this is weird and cute. I like it. Not sure how long it'll play out though.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

From the webcomic Mage and Demon Queen.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Its really good- Search for it and give it a try :)

last edited at Nov 2, 2019 2:24PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is the first time I hear anything about pink being lewd

Either way this series will be great

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

elevown posted:

It's like every chapter is a condensation of a normal romcom chapter of 25+ pages.

And it actually works so well, it makes you wonder why the heck everyone else doesn't do it like this, instead of inflating chapters with what amounts to dozens of filler pages...

At least for the none doujins, that would be because its whole purpose is to sell a magazine its in and make the mangaka money- the longer it can keep running the more money it makes.

Nah but, it can go on for a loooooong time with short chapters, I think the point remains that many mangakas manage the same punchline at the end but they need like 10 more pages to get there... So it just inflates the content in many cases.

Anyway, this side of Pink was super cuteeeeeee

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata posted:

elevown posted:

Nah but, it can go on for a loooooong time with short chapters, I think the point remains that many mangakas manage the same punchline at the end but they need like 10 more pages to get there... So it just inflates the content in many cases.

Well, again, there's also a page limit required per chapter so they're often forced to pad it with stuff.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Little oopsie, Chapter 1 and 2 got mixed up. If you go on the reader it goes Ch2 -> Ch1 -> Ch3.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Useless lesbian is useless!

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

useless pink

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Well damnit I wanted that fall there to work out.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Well damnit I wanted that fall there to work out.

Me too >__<

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 7:49AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

That top right panel was both really cute and really weird. Idk y, but I love it

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This series has some great derp faces.

To reply you must either login or sign up.