Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Does Hana actually know how Noa feels for Hinata? It seemed like it with that consideration and knowing smug smile

Hana really need to be dense as fuck to not see how thirsty Noa is for Hinata.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

There’s no way Hana doesn’t know, full wingman mode now.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

HANA YOU BEAUTIFUL WINGMAN I LOVE YOU. Thank you for this moment, author

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kouko stole the chapter for me. She's the best.

joined Dec 10, 2017

I wish Hana would warm up to Miyako just a little bit more

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Another NoaxHinata chapter, we are blessed. I like Noa's crush, pure and innocent. I like to imagine they start dating in high school too.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I demand a mom spinoff. Ideally, one about Chizuru dating the other two.

I've always shipped Chizuru x Emily :3

Mom OT3

Really put the San in Okaa-San.

Hinaleg
joined May 9, 2017

hana is such a bro

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Crossover with shinmai shimai at the aquarium ? XD

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Another NoaxHinata chapter, we are blessed. I like Noa's crush, pure and innocent. I like to imagine they start dating in high school too.

My bet would be before then- some time in middle school

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Crossover with shinmai shimai at the aquarium ? XD

I was more reminded of Yagate Kimi ni Naru myself, to be honest, but the way they look at the fish as food certainly brings that one to mind as well. :D

joined Nov 14, 2014

Noa x Hinata is so precious! You are my hero Hana-chan!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Hinata legit denser than osmium.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I get you, Hana, who wouldn't fall for this? ^_^

joined Sep 13, 2018

I get you, Hana, who wouldn't fall for this? ^_^

that seems like it made hana's heart feel funny

The reaction she had right after that was priceless

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

The worst part of this manga is Hana and Miyako interacting.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This is quite literally the main reason this manga even exists...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That doesn't mean it's good for some peoples.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

That doesn't mean it's good for some peoples.

I'm fine with it. My favorite part is Hinata x Noa, but Noa and Miyako doesn't bother me, as long as it doesn't get too creepy.

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

I kinda agree, I absolutely don't ship Hana & Miyako, I usually don't have any issues with onee-loli, but this pair just don't click

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I kinda agree, I absolutely don't ship Hana & Miyako, I usually don't have any issues with onee-loli, but this pair just don't click

My issue is how much of a creep Miyako is about it. The decision to lean in to her being a gross pedophile leering at a child who is blatantly uncomfortable strips away the suspension of disbelief I usually can maintain with this kind of age gap.

last edited at Dec 23, 2019 8:18AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

majere posted:

My issue is how much of a creep Miyako is about it. The decision to lean in to her being a gross pedophile leering at a child who is blatantly uncomfortable strips away the suspension of disbelief I usually can maintain with this kind of age gap.

Suspensions of disbelief for what?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The decision to lean in to her being a gross pedophile

I always had trouble with the pedophile term here. Pedophile will imply had Miyako had sexual desire toward Hana, which is clearly not the right way to see the whole picture. The overall gross attitude come from the extreme passion of Miyako for cosplay combined to her fondness for Hana and her social akwkardness.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

majere posted:

For a preteen being romantically involved with someone 5+ years older than them not being wildly inappropriate and predatory.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

The decision to lean in to her being a gross pedophile

I always had trouble with the pedophile term here. Pedophile will imply had Miyako had sexual desire toward Hana, which is clearly not the right way to see the whole picture. The overall gross attitude come from the extreme passion of Miyako for cosplay combined to her fondness for Hana and her social akwkardness.

Nah. She's straight attracted to her.

majere posted:

majere posted:

For a preteen being romantically involved with someone 5+ years older than them not being wildly inappropriate and predatory.

You expect a serious and responsible romance in comedy manga about collage student lusting over preteen, where entire premise is based on the fact she's creepy af and preteen is grossed out by her behavior? I mean, in the very first few chapters Miyako buys Hana by offering her sweets, while manga acknowledges that's exactly the thing kids are supposed to avoid. If you still reading it after it with hopes for something wholesome, then I'd reconsider your approach to consuming media and what kind of expectations you have from it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.