Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I get you, Hana, who wouldn't fall for this? ^_^

that seems like it made hana's heart feel funny

The reaction she had right after that was priceless

It obviously did, it's not the first time it happens either so Miyako has something that works here.

I love wholesome romance, pretty good.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nah. She's straight attracted to her.

I just try to explain the gross part. Outside of the cosplay thing, Miyako's attitude toward Hana is more normal/shyness because of the fondness she had for Hana.

joined Nov 14, 2014

I get you, Hana, who wouldn't fall for this? ^_^

IKR?! Hana is falling for Mya-nee hard.

Btw, about the serious discussion that just started again, if you guys are so touchy about this subject, perhaps you should avoid manga with lolicon tag, just saying. xD

last edited at Dec 23, 2019 11:07AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

And when things starting to get good, Mya-nee always lets her pedo instinct gets the best of her lol.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

majere posted:

majere posted:

I kinda agree, I absolutely don't ship Hana & Miyako, I usually don't have any issues with onee-loli, but this pair just don't click

My issue is how much of a creep Miyako is about it. The decision to lean in to her being a gross pedophile leering at a child who is blatantly uncomfortable strips away the suspension of disbelief I usually can maintain with this kind of age gap.

Suspensions of disbelief for what?

For a preteen being romantically involved with someone 5+ years older than them not being wildly inappropriate and predatory.

You expect a serious and responsible romance in comedy manga about collage student lusting over preteen, where entire premise is based on the fact she's creepy af and preteen is grossed out by her behavior? I mean, in the very first few chapters Miyako buys Hana by offering her sweets, while manga acknowledges that's exactly the thing kids are supposed to avoid. If you still reading it after it with hopes for something wholesome, then I'd reconsider your approach to consuming media and what kind of expectations you have from it.

Literally my entire point is that the main premise sucks and it's other aspects of the manga that actually make it worth reading. At no point did I express any expectation or hope that it was going to get better outside of those elements that I'm actually reading it for so I'm not sure where you're getting that assumption from.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Haps N'Year, Let's geddalong

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I want their Mom to use me as a carpet while wearing that maid costume.

You want her to run a Henry Hoover up and down your back?

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

EXTRA TINY HINATA! EXTRA TINY HINATA ANF THE SACRED ORIGINS OF THE MYA-NEE!
GAAAAAAAAHHHH! thud

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

fervent Hinata and Noa shipping

Letys%20try%20this%20again
joined Mar 26, 2017

I want their Mom to use me as a carpet while wearing that maid costume.

Stealing this.

joined Nov 14, 2014

^ I want that too but with her usual outfit instead of the maid costume. It's much better.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Senjougahara_sama posted:

fervent Hinata and Noa shipping

The true endgame.

Also maid costume faction here.

last edited at Feb 5, 2020 9:24AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

^ I want that too but with her usual outfit instead of the maid costume. It's much better.

I want that in any outfit of her choosing

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Holy crap, my heart literally stopped when I saw the Volume 7 cover. HNNNNNNNGGGG!!!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Noa lets no opportunity for snark go to waste huh. Girl gets points for diligence. o3ob

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Holy crap, my heart literally stopped when I saw the Volume 7 cover. HNNNNNNNGGGG!!!

Samesies, and I'm also of the maid outfit faction

joined Jan 6, 2017

Noa is so cute. She's easily best girl.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I hope they make a spin-off series one day with them older, I really want to see Noa and Hinata dating.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love how the main couple is being left behind in favor of Noa and Hinata in terms of popularity. The main couple has no room for progress in the next 5 years anyway xP

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Hey, with Hana wearing that hairpin it counts as progress. She doesn't have to be as open as Noa to progress with Mya.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I love how the main couple is being left behind in favor of Noa and Hinata in terms of popularity. The main couple has no room for progress in the next 5 years anyway xP

Good thing, I don't really like the Miyako/Hana pairing anyway. Hinata/Noa is way more funthan those two. Also i prefer Kouko/Miyako.

joined Nov 14, 2014

A small Hinata x Noa moment at the end! Small but appreciated nonetheless. ^_^

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

what a hemkin cutie noa is

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh nice

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh nice

Good thing, I don't really like the Miyako/Hana pairing anyway. Hinata/Noa is way more funthan those two. Also i prefer Kouko/Miyako.

I still don't get the Miyako x Kouko pairing's popularity.

To reply you must either login or sign up.