Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 179: Meh. Kinda hard for this one to shine compared to the previous one. The Sub/Dom relationship isn’t going to last, imho... I mean: What happens when a rival shows up without all the hang-ups of punishments and narcissistic protocols?

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Chapter 179: Meh. Kinda hard for this one to shine compared to the previous one. The Sub/Dom relationship isn’t going to last, imho... I mean: What happens when a rival shows up without all the hang-ups of punishments and narcissistic protocols?

Then Yuu will scare off the poor rival for good, yeah she loves Mari that much, as does Mari love Yuu so much she is willing to get punished for it.

last edited at Nov 21, 2019 2:14AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Casey 1988 posted:

Then Yuu will scare off the poor rival for good, yeah she loves Mari that much, as does Mari love Yuu so much she is willing to get punished for it.

And then they'll finally bang.

joined Jan 13, 2019

excellent callback to mio's confession by making her fuss with the same button she was sewing, while saying the same line...really good. love the number of callbacks happening lately

last edited at Nov 21, 2019 4:34AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

excellent callback to mio's confession by making her fuss with the same button she was sewing, while saying the same line...really good. love the number of callbacks happening lately

Totally agree!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Because it's a dom/sub relationship that just works. And they have sex already, contrary to all of the other couples.

Tsk, and here I thought fo'sure you were going to link to the movie theater sex scene...

no this is when they first had sex. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch44#7

What the heck. None of these are examples of sex. Erotic, yes. Sex, no.

You know there's more to sex than the touching of reproductive organs, right?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm surprised nobody noted that Yuu basically proposed to Mari....

"...for your whole life."

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

The punishments and protocols are half of the point of the whole thing. Like, Mari gets off on it it's not a difficulty in their relationship it's a feature.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yeah, it's obvious Mari is seeking punishment. Because she gets off on it.

"Break me more!" is what she said.

last edited at Nov 21, 2019 7:00AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Because it's a dom/sub relationship that just works. And they have sex already, contrary to all of the other couples.

Tsk, and here I thought fo'sure you were going to link to the movie theater sex scene...

no this is when they first had sex. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch44#7

Sex is what the parties decide sex is. BDSM in the real world can be considered part of sexual activities, but in a lot of cases it's actually not lived as that. It seems that Mari is feeling sexual pleasure with BDSM, we're not quite sure about Yuu, but the most important thing is that they have a BDSM relationship which is not considered as sex for both of them (it seems).

last edited at Nov 21, 2019 8:08AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sex is what the parties decide sex is. BDSM in the real world can be considered part of sexual activities, but in a lot of cases it's actually not lived as that. It seems that Mari is feeling sexual pleasure with BDSM, we're not quite sure about Yuu, but the most important thing is that they have a BDSM relationship which is not considered as sex for both of them (it seems).

We also know that Mari would have liked to escalate the situation including sexual elements because she wanted to be "touched there" (she was disappointed in the swimming pool chapter).
They obviously lack in communication to do the next step.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Also considering the play narcissistic I would say it's a kind of kink shaming.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Mari is into it and is conscious about it. She even thinks about using some of it as schlick fodder.. But Yuu is kindof a natural at it and probably didn't formalize the relationship in her mind.

Somehow, I think Mari is taking advantage of Yuu in that regard :)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Naaah Yuu absolutely knows what she's doing, it's just insecure about her feelings

joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 180: Formal love declarations.... Have they told each other they love each other before? I'm pretty sure Chie's was an attempt to get a reaction out of Ai, though I don't doubt her sincerity. Ai's response is obviously straight from the heart.

Chapter 181: Kohai of the Month? Kohai of the YEAR! Just ask your sempai out on a date already! The section at the end is cute, too though. [Having joints that make cracking noises every time I bend them, I feel Nononon's pain. Back in college I used to love to give people back rubs, put my knuckles right next to their spine on both sides, and crunch my knuckles repeatedly all the way up their back. Nobody expects somebody's knuckles to be able to crack repeatedly like that, so they think your really cracking their back and it freaks them out... I've got a bit of Yuu in me I guess....]

last edited at Nov 21, 2019 10:34AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Naaah Yuu absolutely knows what she's doing, it's just insecure about her feelings

"What!? No way I'm signing marriage papers with you! Are you daft?"
"Geez OKAY! Stop bothering me! I'm signing them! Happy now?"
"WHY YOU -- that's it! I'm getting divorce papers asap!!!"

Insecure indeed. (nods nods)

Chapter 181: Kohai of the Month? Kohai of the YEAR!

Amen.
Yumimi best kohai ever ftw.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch178#13

Someone explain the joke to me. It looks like it's supposed to be a video starring Shizuka & Mio?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The credits pages are killing me...

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

I find myself constantly thinking these days that this is the best manga that i am currently reading.

There are others with much deeper stories or better art but ultimately this is the one that's always guaranteed to put a smile on my face and making me feel good about life. Even simply seeing that there's a new chapter to read is enough to make me feel ecstatic! = D

joined Feb 18, 2015

I find myself constantly thinking these days that this is the best manga that i am currently reading.

There are others with much deeper stories or better art but ultimately this is the one that's always guaranteed to put a smile on my face and making me feel good about life. Even simply seeing that there's a new chapter to read is enough to make me feel ecstatic! = D

Ditto! I don't know why it took me so long to start reading it. I just started a couple of months ago. I'd read a couple of chapters a couple of years ago, but I didn't keep up, then one day I decided to marathon it and BAM! I was hooked!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm so glad you like it! <3

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I think this is the first time I've experienced the "a girl in love is cuter" effect myself. I've liked the Nononon x Yumimi pairing since the beginning. The more Yumimi tries to encourage her, and the more Nononon struggles with her insecurities, the cuter she looks. Just a little bit chubby.. It suits her and I love the way she's drawn! Too bad her kouhai couldn't be walking by and see her in her swimsuit.

Next step in breaking down her insecurities is obviously lewd sex hand-holding.

joined Aug 1, 2019

Was this a missed opportunity.
[] yes
[] Definitely
[] Absolultely

Transcendent Egg
Home
joined Sep 27, 2018

no sunscreen allowed??? to what end?????

joined Oct 13, 2014

ai and chie are gonna give each other heart attacks at this rate

To reply you must either login or sign up.