Forum › Comprehensive Tovarisch discussion

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Its alive

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It feels like Kanna and the paragon are comfortable with each other now and an official couple. Which is a relief.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Thank you so much for the update!
I loved this series, and I was always hoping to get some more.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's so chaotic and cute... I love it XP

joined Jun 1, 2016

Nice I remember reading this a while back and accidentally read the ending since there were a chapters missing in between. Hopefully someday I can read the whole thing

Eur0jw7vkayzh-6-picsay
joined Aug 23, 2018

Now let's wait five more years for the rest! Nice~~~

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well I'll be damned, this means the whole thing is translated now right?

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

I owe arata iri my life

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

... Holy fuck.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

\o/

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

It's over. Since I read the final chapter in other sites before, this means it's finally done...

Not gonna lie, there is almost a tear in my eye, I'm so happy!

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

I can die in peace. I never thought I would ever see this manga update again. Thank you so much to the group that's working on this.

last edited at Nov 21, 2019 5:38AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

One of my dreams come true. Thank you very much both scanlator and translator.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm the only one to find the path of the manga quite odd ? Yuu's sisters appear only in the chapter before the last one. Kana's story is not really well developped, she is just mad at everyone most of the time. And the sidestories of the Schooges are so all over the place that i find quite hard tocare about it.

Eur0jw7vkayzh-6-picsay
joined Aug 23, 2018

I'm the only one to find the path of the manga quite odd ? Yuu's sisters appear only in the chapter before the last one. Kana's story is not really well developped, she is just mad at everyone most of the time. And the sidestories of the Schooges are so all over the place that i find quite hard tocare about it.

Why can't you just e n j o y?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Because the pathing is all over the place ?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's a comedy, as hyper as Kanna is.

I don't think it was ever meant to tell a serious story. This is this author's style. Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten is the same: lots of hi-jinks from the students council, with girls doing wacky things and eventually showing affection toward each other.

Don't expect something from this manga it never intended to offer:

joined Nov 21, 2019

I said to myself if anyone picked it up again I would create an account to say thanks for continuing, let alone getting it completed thanks so much I can't read Japanese so I just couldn't read the rest so thanks again.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

makes tea
sips tea from pure white cup
SPITS TEA EVERYWHERE

They finished it in one day?! This is unbelievable! With Chapter 13 being done since years ago, this means all of Comprehensive Tovarish is done!
Only a complete moron like Sera could cause a chain reaction that actually leads to Kanna figuring out her feelings.
I urge everyone to go find chapter 13 on other sites and read it. The ending is super sweet. There are kisses.

PS: Did we ever figure out why the heck it's called "Comprehensive Tovarish" anyway...?

joined May 1, 2013

Why the hell is this manga full of couples that aren't actually dating? This damn school needs some ghosts, or something.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

PS: Did we ever figure out why the heck it's called "Comprehensive Tovarish" anyway...?

Tovarish mean Comrade (especially from the ex-USSR). Title mean Comprehensive Comrade, more likely use to describe the relation between Yuu and Kanna.

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

I've been lurking on this site for years now, but I decided to create an account just to say how happy I am that this series has been completed. In my opinion it was one of the funnest series on here. Admittedly, I did have a few problems here and there (for example: I thought they could have handled the student council a bit better), but overall I enjoyed it.

By the way, I heard somewhere that there's a special chapter of Arata Iri's other series (the one with the miko club) in which characters from this series appear or something like that. Is that true or did misread something?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Doesn't the name refer to comprehensive high schools, as opposed to schools specialized toward vocational study or academics or university admission? A comprehensive school would offer programs for all of those rather than focusing on just one.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Oh finally, an update. I had given up on ever seeing this series return.

joined Feb 8, 2016

Updates been so long eaxh time it does i have to reread cuz i forgot what happened lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.