Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

It's almost bittersweet ... only someone forgot the sugar.

joined Dec 18, 2018

It's almost bittersweet ... only someone forgot the sugar.

The girl on the phone is pretty sweet, maybe she'll save our MC from this insensitive bitch she's in love with

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This is seriously bringing back some fucked up memories of some very dark times. Skip the wedding, girl.

joined May 7, 2017

OOOOOOOF BIT***!!!!!

joined May 11, 2018

Another pathetic mc. Over it.

Alex
joined Jan 23, 2017

THIS IS AWFUL, PLS MAKI LOVE YOURSEF A LITTLE AND SEARCH ANOTHER WOMAN

Images_q=tbn_and9gcthqesaemre6xoflnjtt50g8ymbfbipewml3ushsr24b1yc6mfv
joined Nov 14, 2019

Now that I'm officially an adult, I'm getting interested lately with stories that fucks up my feelings. Like this one. Chapter 1 was already downright painful but hey, feeling pain is better than ennui, right?

Wait... is this how every masochist starts out? Or is this just one of those things adults do?

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Lol I just saw the synopsis in mangadex, I'm just gonna say prepare for drama...

Abort! Abort the mission!

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I wouldn't call this angst just yet. The main character isn't depressed enough. So far, she feels like she's handling this well. I'll have to see how it develops though. It would be cool to get a drama yuri novel that isn't angst as well

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Now that I'm officially an adult, I'm getting interested lately with stories that fucks up my feelings. Like this one. Chapter 1 was already downright painful but hey, feeling pain is better than ennui, right?

Wait... is this how every masochist starts out? Or is this just one of those things adults do?

I sometimes spend hours watching sad moments from TV shows like Scrubs. Sometimes you just gotta do things that make you feel

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

What a bitch. Maki, find another girl. Sigh. Are there raw chapters for this?

Kitsune translator
joined Oct 15, 2018

Just listening MAMAMOO-Destiny while reading it, because I thought they would go well together.

Kitsune translator
joined Oct 15, 2018

Just listening MAMAMOO-Destiny while reading it, because I thought they would go well together.

joined Feb 21, 2018

Taik lah, ngasih harapan palsu.

joined Jul 1, 2019

oo damn. that just hit right in the feels. so damn relatable

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Husband'll probably either get no characterization or be a total asswad (potentially cheating), old flame'll just be in denial about being gay, because us bi people don't exist, and this decade of toxic obsession with an old lover and refusal to move on like a healthy adult will be justified as a good move because the girls get together at the end

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

ugh, she's a total bitch. Maki, just get with your internet friend.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

The setup is a bit like "It's Like a Spring Storm" but I honestly hope it goes in a different direction. Well, it has to, because the character relationships are different, but yeah... This is a ship that's already sunk and the MC had better realize she's been haunting it like a big fat grouper. Time to move on.

That there is another person in the picture, if only by internet, is hopeful.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Husband'll probably either get no characterization or be a total asswad (potentially cheating), old flame'll just be in denial about being gay, because us bi people don't exist, and this decade of toxic obsession with an old lover and refusal to move on like a healthy adult will be justified as a good move because the girls get together at the end

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

This seems to be the same ol' Class S stuff though. "Play around with girls at school, but find a husband once you grow up".

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

ME PASS!

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 12:59AM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

wow. i really love the art. sexy akiba detectives givin us more quality adult life yuri. truly a blessing from the yuri goddess.

i already hate this ex tho.

Download
joined May 10, 2016

Midori is a bitch >:c

11143587_983945991615710_6019435042284427906_n
joined Jan 29, 2015

How did this manga hurt me just by reading its first chapter....

Should I continue??

Tumblr_nq90jxwvea1updraq_og_
joined Nov 17, 2017

Lol I just saw the synopsis in mangadex, I'm just gonna say prepare for drama...

Ah...fuck....

Here I was thinking "there is NO WAY it could get worse than this first chapter".

Now I'm just sad for MC...

joined Jun 28, 2018

This is my life.

To reply you must either login or sign up.