Forum › Me and my Right Arm discussion

joined Feb 15, 2019

This is seriously adorable so far.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

A few test-dabbles, followed by nice introduction-chapters, style looks good, interesting premise, blushing girls and a yuri-tag...

Sold.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

This is seriously adorable so far.

I read this as "this is seriously afordable so far."

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

About time this is here~ i love it~ thanks and i see we have a new tag as well

This tag has been a thing.

joined Aug 18, 2015

So cute, I’m excited for this series

joined Aug 18, 2015

So cute, I’m excited for this series

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

I like how she doesn’t wallow in self pity. She’s troubled by her missing limb sometimes, but does so in a more matter-of-fact way.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Lots of traffic accidents in Japan, it seems. Truck drivers in particular should be more careful.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So if her (girl)friend is her "right hand", does it mean that when they're eventually have sex, it's just masturbation?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

luinthoron posted:

So if her (girl)friend is her "right hand", does it mean that when they're eventually have sex, it's just masturbation?

She'll do her with her left hand!

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I wonder if her family can't afford a basic prosthetic.

The author seems to have several alternate universe versions of these characters that sometimes have all limbs and sometimes don’t, but have a look here anyway.

Yeah, that's kinda what I expected. It's either a fully robotic thing that might as well be a natural limb, or no arm at all huh? I'm glad for this kind of representation, and there's tons of cute stuff to be done with the concept, but treating disabilities like something that's either completely debilitating or completely cured is kinda gross.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't really know how cost a basic prosthetic in Japan but it seem that a basic one can cost at minimum between 3000 and 5000$, which at current dollar to yens change is between 326000 Yens and 543000 yens . You might say it's not very cheap. But again i don't know how it cost really in Japan.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

So cute! (*≧з≦)

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The cybernetic looking arm from the artworks was kinda cool. In any case I think the accident happend not too long ago, so maybe she just doesn't have a (basic) replacement yet.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

Also, the more common arm prostheses aren't that helpful. If she had more arm it'd be different, but without an elbow s prosthesis would just be aesthetic

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I didn't even know I needed this, but this is super cute

joined Oct 10, 2016

It all makes me think of Katawa Shoujo, but in a much more digestive way.
Also...

FURIOUSLY TAPS ON SCREEN

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 8:33AM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Unrelated but my first thought reading the first chapter was: "Yang! What did you do to your hair?"

Imma help myself to the door now...

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I don't really know how cost a basic prosthetic in Japan but it seem that a basic one can cost at minimum between 3000 and 5000$, which at current dollar to yens change is between 326000 Yens and 543000 yens . You might say it's not very cheap. But again i don't know how it cost really in Japan.

Wow, I was just doing some research on this. What the fuck? The simple kind of stuff I was thinking off shouldn't cost anywhere close to $3000. Capitalism is a fucking sickness.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

So, after a bunch of googling, I finally found what I was thinking of. Full arm prosthesis for a simple spring-loaded grasping claw can run you between $300-$600 dollars. Finding one is the hard part, as full electronic prosthesis take up nearly every search result, with pages upon pages of identical ads, most links all leading back to the same crappy overpriced retailers.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Pretty.

Glad it was uploaded.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Need more

joined Nov 13, 2019

please continue the series uwu

joined Dec 30, 2018

Where moar

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Chapter 3 and 4 are on MD. Beyond that, I don't think there are any more chapters. (Well, it seems complicated. Everything else is behind a paywall and possibly also an alternate universe. In any case, they haven't been translated, nor were the raws ever posted on /u/ to my knowledge.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.