Forum › Lily Marble discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Next you sickos will be asking for them to hold hands or something D:

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Iwashita is my spirit animal, my guardian deity.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

New chapter raws looks really good

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

damn you, sneaky beer can from hell!

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Please share.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

It's was definitely the beer.
The beer is gay. Gay beer.

joined May 31, 2019

We were on the verge of greatness

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Please share.

This is the latest chapter. This is fast release.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Hikari is so realistically stupid. The fact that she thought manager was ever going to be serious. But on the other hand it's completely understandable how she can't get over him so easily. She seems like the type who likes being with someone, so I wonder if the author will take the route of her going along the lines of "I'm lonely without a bf now, so Moe can you "hug" me instead" to start more skinship.
Moe just started realizing her feelings are more than friendly, so I wonder if their interactions change from now on.
Again, great chapter. Wish we we could have more regular updates of this manga, like twice per month would be awesome.

Ps. This is not a position for hugging lol. You don't need the leg placement like that.

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 11:35AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Moe just started realizing her feelings are more than friendly, so I wonder if their interactions change from now on.

Later, Moe tried searching Google to find out exactly what these feelings she had for Hikari were. It gave this:

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhhh actual progress for my fave couple!! We've officially stepped out of subtext territory now for these two. Woohoo!!!

There's always something so exciting about two seemingly straight girls realizing their feelings for each other. Maybe it's because it's the most realistic wishful thinking fantasy most of us have lol.

joined May 1, 2013

I actually find it kind of hilarious that at the gayest gym in the world, where everyone is super goddamn gay, this manga still has characters perplexed by gayness.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING
THESE TWO ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE
C'MON

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

could use some name plates for identifying purposes, their faces are too similar, not a knock though, I gonna go ahead and call them all Risafaces

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 5:55PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

could use some name plates for identifying purposes, their faces are too similar, not a knock though, I gonna go ahead and call them all Risafaces

Aren't most faces in anime pretty identical though? You differentiate them from hairstyle, eyes, personality (facial expressions) and maybe clothing.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Aren't most faces in anime pretty identical though? You differentiate them from hairstyle, eyes, personality (facial expressions) and maybe clothing.

Normally it's eyes and hairstyles for me but the eyes look the same in this one so I guess that's why they said similar faces

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Latest chapter reminded me why slow-burn romance are the best in yuri for me.

joined Feb 27, 2017

It was always just a matter of time, lol

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Latest chapter reminded me why slow-burn romance are the best in yuri for me.

You're not wrong. The problem with this manga is though.. this is slowburn times 4 (if I'm not forgetting a couple) because we have 4 couples. This is like 4 of my favorite romance manga at once that update very slowly xD

Btw, those two are adorable.

Btw, btw, it is not even funny how often this happens in RL with the affair, I personally know like three people who were or are in similar situations. Gimme back my innocent faith in love T.T

last edited at Nov 1, 2019 2:14PM

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Moe having her bisexual awakening now, nice

joined Dec 9, 2014

There's always something so exciting about two seemingly straight girls realizing their feelings for each other. Maybe it's because it's the most realistic wishful thinking fantasy most of us have lol.

That's actually interesting, I think what is compelling is the fact that they're breaking heteronormativity. Because there's this barrier that even if someone is not straight but is not completely gay either, they can go all of their lives living as straight or even not realizing their same sex attraction and putting it under the category of admiration.
And some of them would actually be a better match with someone of the same sex, but that is not even an option in their minds.
Like here Moe is a way better match than the manager, but Hikari, because of the heteronormative way of thinking, does not even see that as an option even though Moe is able to fulfill her needs.

I'm not into actual straight characters being with the same sex though. They'll obviously never be into it and these stories just give a bad vibe.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^ you worded it better than i could have. Great analysis.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Chapter 27 raws are out. I can't figure out if Moe has a gay panic and decides to go to a mixer with Nozomi or if she actually comes out to them
I can understand what's up with the rest of the chapter. Miyu suffers

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chapter 27 raws are out. I can't figure out if Moe has a gay panic and decides to go to a mixer with Nozomi or if she actually comes out to them
I can understand what's up with the rest of the chapter. Miyu suffers

I think Moe is just asking Nozomi to come at the mixer with her because she don't want the 2 others to get all the attention (even if the 2 are not really interested to begin with) and also asking for the younger one. For the other part Yeah that suck a bit. It seem Nozomi might have her sight on a boy already and Miyu is reflecting on how she should have make a move. I wait for the translation, Yuri Ichigo generally not a team to take too much time with translation but i think the Miyu part will break my korokoro.

last edited at Dec 17, 2019 3:10PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.