Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

There's something so bizarre about seeing that Haruka and Yuu, canonically, have sex. I never thought they'd make it that far.

I was wondering how to express this exact thought, but you did it for me. That was the thing that stood out the most to me in this sequel/follow-up doujin.

joined Jul 4, 2018

:’/

Tears of absolute happiness...Christmas presents be damned this is all I need this year.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Birthday sex: a classic. I really missed these two.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

need Kaede and Yuzu now

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

ohmygodtheydidit,theydidit,theydidit
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I can't believe it, even those two already did it and YuzuMei are still on square one.

DESTRUCTION 100

But hey, cut them some slack, they're not on square one.

They're on square one+.

last edited at Oct 30, 2019 2:00AM

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

OMG I needed this, after making out (a lot) so much in high school they are finally mature enough to have sex. I also love how it isn't a secret anymore finally (even though everyone already knew, except Yuzu). I kinda wanted to see if Mitsuki got with her VP girl friend and if Yuzu and Kaede are dating.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Omg this (official) doujin was much needed, so much sweetness. I can’t believe even these two adorable idiots who took 3 years to become a couple banged before Mei and Yuzu

Edit: I just looked at the other comments after posting mine and I’m amused that many of us feel the same way

last edited at Oct 30, 2019 2:35AM

Hololive%2032
joined May 1, 2018

Damn, now even Haruka and Yuu from SAKURA TRICK of all manga are dabbing on Yuzu and Mei. Saburo Uta needs to wake up! Of course, I'm only kidding, as nice as that would be to see. I really enjoyed this chapter!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Some legit Sakura Trick contento?!!!! swoons my day has been made!!!

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Pretty dumb this is in a omake doujin, considering how erotically charged the whole manga is and how long the in-story time it covers without any particularly major dramatic events or harsh obstacles.

Doesn't Kirara publish sex scenes or what was the deal with this? Actually, that really even wasn't a sex scene, just implied one. I think there were more lewd things in the main volumes.

last edited at Oct 30, 2019 7:55AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^The mangaka probably wasn't allowed to in the published series

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

I was hoping so much for something like this but didn't think it would actually happen but it was lovely, much better than I expected.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Yaaay! More Sakura Trick post highschool? That's a blessing!
Tachi needs to make another series well into adulthood.
I love when a story goes that way.

And it's so lovely to see Haruka and Yuu progressing that far into their relationship!!

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Everyone's talking 'bout Yuzu and Mei, I had to think a little before remembering who they are. I stopped reading Citrus ages ago. :))

So they still don't know each other in the biblical sense?

Even Haruka & Yuu beat them?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^yup - they at least hooked up tho.

And to be fair Haruka and Yuu were always making out enthusiastically - and it had little angst. once they got to the girlfriends stage I can see them progressing very quickly!

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

Oh my...those two became quite...intimate since they graduated.

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

Great Follow Up Story, I just hope that it ends on another happy ending, and no jumping the shark moments and bad ending that destroy the series.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Can we please ask every writer to do this?
Please?

IT WOULD SOLVE SO MANY THINGS IN THE WORLD!!

Ryokoayeka2
joined Sep 6, 2017

Please tell me someone is translating the novel on fantia!! Also +1 to everyone commenting on them actually progressing. Seems to be a rarity in yuri. :/

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Great Follow Up Story, I just hope that it ends on another happy ending, and no jumping the shark moments and bad ending that destroy the series.

what do you mean? you just read it so you KNOW it didnt spoil the happy end or jump a shark etc.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

There's something so bizarre about seeing that Haruka and Yuu, canonically, have sex. I never thought they'd make it that far.

IKR
I FORGOT HOW TO BREATH NOW
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? WHAT AND WHY IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING?
MY GAYS HAVE GROWN SO MUCH, I'M HHHHHHHHHHHH

WHERE, I NEED TO READ IT NOW!

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 5:17PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ahh i love it~ i’m going to find the rest now:)

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

There is no rest, at least yet. The short manga mentioned in the afterword is behind a paywall.

Screenshot_1.0
joined Feb 10, 2019

"citron" means lemon in french xD

last edited at Nov 2, 2019 9:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.