^ more like
Senpai: "Did I surprise u?"
Asuka: "No"
Mom suddenly appears out of nowhere
Asuka: surprised pikachu face

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

nice, senpai
I personally think it was needed to make Ayako saw her daughter kissing another girl to realize her own feelings

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

^ more like
Senpai: "Did I surprise u?"
Asuka: "No"
Mom suddenly appears out of nowhere
Asuka: surprised pikachu face

Mom: surprised raichu face

joined Jul 23, 2019

Not What It Looks Like Ayako sees Asuka doing stuff - and misunderstands

Whoa let's not hurry so much, it's too early for this one.
I'm guessing you mean the final scene last chapter, when Ayako surprises Asuka and Miyuki kissing? But we don't know yet if she will misunderstand.

Sure, it looks bad, but 'It's Not What It Looks Like' (tm) and Ayako is a smart woman so there's a good chance that she will realize something's fishy with that scene; and then if Asuka honestly explains that there's abso-fucking-lutely nothing going on with Miyuki, that'll be the end of it.

joined May 24, 2019

I'm guessing you mean the final scene last chapter, when Ayako surprises Asuka and Miyuki kissing? But we don't know yet if she will misunderstand.

But there were other times before, where Ayako also misunderstands Asuka

last edited at Oct 14, 2019 11:34AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

ARE YOU SERIOUS!? THIS IS POPPYCOCK NONSENSE.

papika

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 5:10AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

"Who needs full numbers?" - Taiyaki and Haruse Hiroki

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

But there were other times before, where Ayako also misunderstands Asuka

Yeah. I can recall at least two occasions.

First, when Asuka is leaving the house to go to school, Ayako notices she's wearing makeup -- which makes Asuka go all flustered and run away. Ayako deduces that there must be someone at school who Asuka likes! Bzzt, wrong.

Second, after their hot session of deep tongue kissing, Ayako demands an explanation: why is Asuka so good at it? And Asuka replies that she's had lots of practice. This is a big shock to Ayako, and raises several questions! Who the hell has Asuka been practicing kisses with? How dare she kiss someone else when she claims to love Ayako? And why is Ayako so jealous all of a sudden?!? (My reaction to that last one: ) Then, while shopping for groceries, she surprises Asuka in the middle of what seems an intimate tête-à-tête with Jun, and instantly comes to the (wrong) conclusion that Jun is her rival for Asuka and the one who taught Asuka how to kiss.

Come to think of it, IIRC, this last misunderstanding had never been properly dispelled... but now that Ayako has caught Miyuki and Asuka in the middle of a kiss, I guess we can consider it dead and buried, haha.

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 4:36PM

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Come to think of it, IIRC, this last misunderstanding had never been properly dispelled...

I think Ayako pretty much deduced that Jun wasn't the one Asuka used to go out with.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch10#17

joined May 24, 2019

I think Ayako pretty much deduced that Jun wasn't the one Asuka used to go out with.

Because Jun is a good boy?

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Yes and because of that she believes that he would have told her if he and Asuka started dating (or "practising").

last edited at Oct 16, 2019 1:06PM

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Yes and because of that she believes that he would have told her if he and Asuka started dating (or "practising").

^ I agree. (I used to think that Jun could still be a possibility because Jun could’ve been ashamed of the “practicing” and didn’t tell Ayako). If Ayako was still suspicious of Jun, she would’ve asked Akira when she was on the phone instead of being broad about it, asking if she knows anything about any previous lover.

joined Apr 2, 2018

Dramaaa :3

joined Jul 26, 2016

WHATTHEHECK

The black lady makes me feel uncomfortable

oi, das racists >:c

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

WHATTHEHECK

Is that supposed to be a joke? It's either stupid or racist or stupid AND racist.

joined Jun 25, 2017

WHATTHEHECK

Is that supposed to be a joke? It's either stupid or racist or stupid AND racist.

Yeah, with??? The "black" lady is a fucking legend. That meme is everything! Hilarious af. So why are you uncomfortable? O_o

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

WHATTHEHECK

Yeah, with??? The "black" lady is a fucking legend. That meme is everything! Hilarious af. So why are you uncomfortable? O_o

Oh, sorry—it’s not a stupid joke, it’s a stupid meme.

That explains that.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

WHATTHEHECK

What a fucking snowflake you are.

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Status update? I’m slowly dying

joined Jun 25, 2017

I take it back, can we have Chapter 13.6 +α instead of waiting for chapter to end??? I need it! I saw a preview on Twitter and Ayako looks like she's not ready to feel all that jealousy!

joined Jun 25, 2017

Or insecurity?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

Weeeeelll...
There's a ch13-6+a now. Taiyaki's drip feeding this one a page at a time, so we'll translate it once it's complete.

At this point idk if I should cry or laugh but thanks for considering that method, is definitely the best.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I take it back, can we have Chapter 13.6 +α instead of waiting for chapter to end??? I need it! I saw a preview on Twitter and Ayako looks like she's not ready to feel all that jealousy!

I mean,it's not like Ayako is already in love with Asuka.I don't think falling with your own daughter is something that can be achieve quick, at least in this manga.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

eyeofthetornado
honey

joined Jun 25, 2017

eyeofthetornado
honey

Hahahaha, yes!!!! ☝️☝️☝️☝️

last edited at Oct 27, 2019 8:37PM by Nezchan

To reply you must either login or sign up.