Forum › Torotoro Himeawase discussion

joined Jul 8, 2013

This art doesn't really suit an NSFW works but whatever it's fine. I'm just glad we finally got a happy go lucky, everything's alright with the world, ain't no sadistic, evil lesbians yuri series. I feel like recently EVERY SINGLE YURI SERIES that comes out has been SOOOOOOOOO DEPRESSING AND/OR DARK AND/OR SERIES! NO SURPRISE HUSBANDS IN THIS SERIOUS THANK GOD!

last edited at Aug 27, 2014 9:28PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

^ Not a fan of toys either but I mean to each their own.

I'm used to the noses form WIXOSS anyway so that's not much of a problem.

Story isn't too great but it's nice just to have some more happy angst-free yuri.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I suspect the cry of "No toys!" is tied up in some sort of "pure yuri" concept, where it's girls' bodies and nothing else. Not that fingers, tongues and such aren't sufficient, it's just there are more things you can do to have fun.

Personally, I'm simply not that interested in toys (and the weird giving the toy head thing is just that, weird) but vibes and stuff aren't a problem.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

The only toy that I'm somewhat okay are the strap-on ones.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Nice start! Let's see where this goes.

But, but, but!
But, the noses! I can't handle it, they look just so wrong! Like they're a hole instead of a bump, or facing other way, I don't know.
And the art is cute - I really like the style... but I can't help but notice those noses all the time.
I know it's not a big deal, and I'd really love to enjoy the art too, but aaargh!!
It's a bit frustrating even.

I know omg, I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Idk, it's so weeeeird!!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

welp, that left little for the imagination. actually, the transition from sweet to saucy was.... ummm..... not bad, but not good.

So on a scale of 5 bullet vibes, I'll give it 2 vibes with a pair of leopard print cuffs just for jumping right to the NSFW part in an unrestrained manner.

(OK, OK. I'll stick to my day job and leave the jokes to the professionals!)

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

i remember when my gf popped the T question... was mortified.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

It was so great just like that there isn't necessary for toys at all. I'm pure yuri fan so don't want to see toys that ruin the lovely cuteness here.
Well then, let wait for next chap to see what's happen next. ( hope there won't gonna be any f*cking damn it het suddenly appear )

7a067e9e6fb1c92210174e64e9f1e23d
joined Jun 19, 2013

I suspect the cry of "No toys!" is tied up in some sort of "pure yuri" concept, where it's girls' bodies and nothing else. Not that fingers, tongues and such aren't sufficient, it's just there are more things you can do to have fun.

Personally, I'm simply not that interested in toys (and the weird giving the toy head thing is just that, weird) but vibes and stuff aren't a problem.

I don't get the "pure yuri" thing at all, people use toys when they have sex cause it's fun, not because they want to be straight or anything. I know me and my gf do. (Also, honestly, seeing a woman give a toy head is hot to me in a power differential sort of way.)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

( hope there won't gonna be any f*cking damn it het suddenly appear )

Judging by the atmosphere and tone this has + the mangaka's message here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/torotoro_himeawase_ch01#2 + the other chapters' titles...

Seems like the 2 girls are the focus, and that the sweetness, fluffyness, and lewdness will continue throughout.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

But, the noses! I can't handle it, they look just so wrong! Like they're a hole instead of a bump, or facing other way, I don't know.
And the art is cute - I really like the style... but I can't help but notice those noses all the time.
I know it's not a big deal, and I'd really love to enjoy the art too, but aaargh!!
It's a bit frustrating even.

and you ruined it for me, since i read the comment i keep looking at the noses and finding them reaaaaally weird,

Can't. Unsee. ;_;

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Bring on to the toys ¯_(ツ)_/¯

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

oh damm they really do have hole-nose :"O

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this is morishima akiko with a different nick, even the cute/lewd character remember me of her works

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

The Sex scene was so cute <3

joined Apr 14, 2013

Nooo no toys

Aaa
joined Jan 9, 2014

Oh goosh! Good start, so sweet and cute. I need moar .

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Story's very generic. But not necessarily bad. The setting feels more high school-ish as opposed to a college one.

joined Mar 23, 2013

A lot of hate for phallic objects in here. I would not like to have you folks near my person with a pair of scissors or something, I'd be very afraid to lose something precious.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A lot of hate for phallic objects in here. I would not like to have you folks near my person with a pair of scissors or something, I'd be very afraid to lose something precious.

You're probably safe. It's not like any of us want to take it home with us or anything.

joined Mar 23, 2013

You're probably safe. It's not like any of us want to take it home with us or anything.

Well that's the thing, I would be able to recover it and ask a friendly doctor to re-attach it to the best of his abilities. But if you don't, y'all might get together around a fire and celebrate.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well that's the thing, I would be able to recover it and ask a friendly doctor to re-attach it to the best of his abilities. But if you don't, y'all might get together around a fire and celebrate.

Well, any reason's a good reason for a party I suppose.

joined Jun 12, 2012

I wanna erase those "noses" off their face. It's bothering me sooo much.

Great
joined Dec 16, 2013

Woah woah woah woah! Hold up, yurilings. Why the heck are y'all hating on sex toys so much?

Look, I understand if you have worries about toys showing up in manga, because in gross hentai they're almost always treated as a kinda "disembodied penis" kind of thing for the audience to get off to by pretending it's their own dingdong.

But this isn't a gross hentai manga! It's a cute/moe/warm-fuzzy-feelings manga that is also about sex. This isn't a manga focusing on weird fetishes and kinks. There ain't gonna be tentacles or obscene gushes of fluid. THEY DON'T EVEN DO THE "n-no~", "don't~", "that place is dirty~" BULLSHIT, FOR MADOKA'S SAKE.

I'm taking a guess here, but this manga seems like it's gonna be about these two ladies and their feelings for each other, and they're gonna have sex, and there will probably be some half-hearted angst that gets resolved really quickly, and then they're gonna have more sex. It's gonna be about them and their feelings, not about the audience's crotch-rocket.

The mangaka's goal is to get you to think "hmm, love between girls sure is nice!", not "hmm, putting my dick between girls sure is nice!" The focus is on the women. This manga isn't going to break the immersion by having "insert-penis-here" moments. I'm guessing that toys will be used... kinda how they are in real life; to bring partners closer together and to have fun and different feelings and experiences during sex.

Toys can be used in ways that aren't Freudian, and it IS possibly for there to be kinky shit in a manga WHILE keeping it entirely about the characters and their feelings.

tl;dr: I think it's gonna be more like "The Real Her" than like early chapters of "Yurika's Campus Life".

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

This is going nowhere. Toys and noses are hot topic these days ))) now i'm imagining girl having toy instead of nose.

To reply you must either login or sign up.