Forum › Torotoro Himeawase discussion

joined Mar 23, 2013

I remember how I used to hate team based project in school. They make you do this to learn how to work togrther but they seem ignorant on the fact that 90% of the time a single person does the work.

Its really subtle hostage taking, and the one who wants the points the most is the hostage.

last edited at Feb 14, 2015 7:51AM

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

tribadism.. ayano really did study

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

The lack of toys for yuri involving schoolgirls makes sense, but in adult couples? Mixing things up is part of a healthy sex life in any relationship.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I don't think that yuri mangas with toys are only for male fans. I am lesbian and I kinda enjoy stories with toys and don't think there is something wrong with it. First of all most yuri mangas are not about real lesbians, even though there are some exceptions and secondly even some "real lesbians" use toys because there is nothing wrong with trying something different with your partner - my heterosexual friends also sometimes use toys. As long as both partners are OK with it, I don't see any problem.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually, a lot of lesbians use toys to some extent or another. Can't say I've encountered many who weren't at least okay with the idea, and in fact several have built collections of the things.

But yeah, I agree with mccann that it's a lot less likely or schoolgirls to have them, particularly in Japan.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Art is so bad I don't even...

Comment is so incorrect, I don't even...

joined Sep 11, 2014

Lots of lesbians in committed relationship use toys because they want to feel a wider variety of sensation while enjoying sex. It's not about fingers and tongues not being good enough; it's just something unique for fun. One girl wants to explore with the other sexually so they do so. The mangaka seems really firm on just promoting the couple as he/she envisions them rather than appeasing an invisible third party; it's not unrealistic. The idea of "pure" is kinda weird from a real life perspective anyways. It kinda pushes for lesbian couples to be a certain way and if not, they're "impure," which has negative connotations.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Awww, this was freaking adorable.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I don't know why I keep reading these lol , every time I do my girlfriend can't handle the activities that follow ;)

joined Jan 11, 2015

"romance"tag suggested

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd kinda forgotten this existed. Does anyone know if Yuri Project officially dropped it? I don't see it on their status page, although I could have simply missed something.

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

I'm kinda bummed this has gone so long without an update. Is there much more to it after 3 or is there only like 5 or 6 chapters? With it being so long since an update I'm surprised it is still ongoing and not on dropped or something like that.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I'm kinda bummed this has gone so long without an update. Is there much more to it after 3 or is there only like 5 or 6 chapters? With it being so long since an update I'm surprised it is still ongoing and not on dropped or something like that.

It's only have one volume, so guess it's 5-7 chapters long.
I hope yuriproject updated it sometime...

joined Sep 6, 2018

This series should be relabeled as “Dropped”.

joined Aug 31, 2017

Ah miss this :(

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

A cute store about drama-free women in love, nice

To reply you must either login or sign up.