Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

At this rate Onibi senpai will no longer be a genius of the manga club. Nao successfully overwrote her brain lol.

She's lost to yaoi. Now all she can think about is pussy. 7w7

upskirt shot OP needs nerf

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Heck, Honoka's crotch was bumping against Elisha's butt all along the scene! (ᗒ‿‿ᗕ)

Actually she was not, but I'm glad you liked it xD
Also, I think it was actually made to make people think that.

Umm... you kind of lost me there. ?_?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Heck, Honoka's crotch was bumping against Elisha's butt all along the scene! (ᗒ‿‿ᗕ)

Actually she was not, but I'm glad you liked it xD
Also, I think it was actually made to make people think that.

One of, if not THE, hottest scenes in this was the pool scene in chapter four where Ai and Miyoshi subtly grinded against each other's hand. IT was only for a moment, but stuck with me forever.

Wish they'd do more sneaky lewds like that.

Oof. The hottest scene to me was when miyoshi and ayano were dry humping. Really got me wet. Unfortunately i cant remember what chapter it was ;-;

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oof. The hottest scene to me was when miyoshi and ayano were dry humping. Really got me wet. Unfortunately i cant remember what chapter it was ;-;

1.5 - what sold the scene for me was the teacher's vaguely exasperated indifference which implied such shenanigans are a tediously regular sight. :P

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

At this rate Onibi senpai will no longer be a genius of the manga club. Nao successfully overwrote her brain lol.

She's lost to yaoi. Now all she can think about is pussy. 7w7

upskirt shot OP needs nerf

Nao doesn't realize the full extent of her power...

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

1.5 - what sold the scene for me was the teacher's vaguely exasperated indifference which implied such shenanigans are a tediously regular sight. :P

Easy to detect some heavy Maka Maka influence in those first chapters, dontcha think?
The one with Ai & Chie fondling boobs in the karaoke room was hot as hell, too.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Like Onibi, I can't forget the image of Nao's "panties" xD

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Thats the one! Thank you so much. I had to laugh at these two in the beginning. They basically have clothed sex with each other and i can only imagine the reactions from their classmates. Like, “oh boy there those lesbo’s go again!” XD

I had forgotten how different the art was in the beginning of the manga lol

I know right? Im rereading volume 1 again and lets just say kishi has really improved. Not that the art was bad in the beginning or anything i just like the newer light art style instead.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I had forgotten how different the art was in the beginning of the manga lol

Well it was a round decade ago.
wiping_sweat.jpg
...bit of a Long Runner this one innit?

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 6:23PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think the hottest scene of the whole manga was this without a doubt (first panel)

joined Jul 26, 2016

My perennial favourite is still the aptly named Family Restaurant SM mini-arc, both for the brilliant Refuge In Audacity (they are, for all practical intents and purposes, having sex in a crowded diner) and the amazing faces Yuu makes in full dominatrix mode.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I think the hottest scene of the whole manga was this without a doubt (first panel)

But, but... that's chapter 1!!!
Does that mean the manga has been going downhill since then? Σ(꒪ȏ꒪)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

White Rose posted:

Sadly yes!! it went from a 100/10 and currently is just a mere 10/10 ............ lo/

joined Sep 17, 2019

ayano looks a lot more sexy in the older chapters - honestly ayano and miyoshi have kinda lost their sexual tension since its taking forever for them to even acknowledge anything romantic between them

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

ayano looks a lot more sexy in the older chapters - honestly ayano and miyoshi have kinda lost their sexual tension since its taking forever for them to even acknowledge anything romantic between them

at this point them fooling around is too much angst because we all know how ayano feels about miyoshi. Man when did it stop being fun and games?

joined Sep 5, 2018

We gotta start somewhere, so here are the couple tags (and missing chapter names) for volumes 2 and 3.

Currently missing couple tags used below: Elisha x Honoka Kaoru x Shizuka Nononon x Yumimi

Volume 2
13 - Airi x Michiru - Airi’s Smiles and Tears 2011 / Onoda-san Has Only One Wish / A Honoka-like Start of the New Year
14 - Mahiro x Mahiru Mio x Shizuka - Mahiro’s and Mahiru’s Mistletoe Legend / The Jealous Ichinose
15 - Ai x Chie - The Members of the Debate Club are Talking about Tattoos / Ai is a Member of the Track-and-Field Club
16 - Ayano x Miyoshi Mari x Yuu - The Super-S Yuu’s Magnificent Band-aids / And Now Some Panty Questions for Ms. Miyoshi
17 - Elisha x Honoka - Elisha, the Alabama Girl!
18 - Airi x Michiru - Airi and the Cat / Onoda-san and the Cat
19 - Mahiro x Mahiru - Mahiru and Mahiro’s Wonderful Dream / Mahiru and Mahiro’s Cloudless Sky
20 - - The Perverted Honors Student Nao
21 - Ai x Chie Ayano x Miyoshi - The Great Towel Operation / The Theater of Delusions: The Soga no Iruka Part
22 - Elisha x Honoka - Honoka’s Shell Is Broken
23 - Nononon x Yumimi - You’re Too Much, Senpai
24 - Ai x Chie - Let’s All Go to the Sea! #1 A-chan Is Buying a Swimsuit
25 - Ai x Chie Ayano x Miyoshi - Let’s All Go to the Sea! #2 Miyoshi, the Limited and Reckless Express
26 - Airi x Michiru - Let’s All Go to the Sea! #3 Airi, the Maniac
27 - - Let’s All Go to the Sea! #4 Onoda-san’s Summer
28 - Ai x Chie Airi x Michiru Ayano x Miyoshi - Let’s All Go to the Sea! #5 The Review Part
29 - Ayano x Miyoshi Mari x Yuu - Everybody’s Halloween! / Mari and Yuu’s Halloween

Volume 3
30 - Mio x Shizuka - Ears, the Final Mystery / Test-Writing with a Pounding Heart
31 - Mahiro x Mahiru - Animal Costumes
32 - Ayano x Miyoshi Elisha x Honoka - We’re Friends After All / Japanese-American Drawing Competition
33 - Ai x Chie Mari x Yuu - Retribution or Reward for a Side Glance / Chie with Her Hair Down
34 - Ai x Chie - Christmas at Miyoshi’s Place
35 - Mahiro x Mahiru Mari x Yuu - SM, Meet the Twins at the New Year’s Shrine Visit
36 - Ai x Chie - The Christmas Promise
37 - Ai x Chie - Chie Comes Over for a Visit
38 - Ayano x Miyoshi Nononon x Yumimi - Don't Mind, Be Happy! / Miyoshi’s Music School
39 - Elisha x Honoka Mio x Shizuka - Lost Sheep - One-Sided Love Out of Control / Elisha Is Pushing for the Opening of the Country
40 - Mio x Shizuka - Lost Sheep - One-Sided Love - The Confession
41 - Ai x Chie Airi x Michiru - High School Girls Enjoy Cherry-Blossom Viewing and Spring
42 - Kaoru x Shizuka - A Perverted Maiden at Dusk / Yamada Kaoru Is a High School Student with a Sense of Beauty that Surpasses even that of Her Classmate Asami Shizuka
43 - Mahiro x Mahiru Mari x Yuu - Twins of Fear / Family Restaurant SM (Part 1)
44 - Mari x Yuu - Family Restaurant SM (continued)

More tomorrow, maybe. Anyone else is welcome to help out too.

Edit: Fixed titles of chapters 16, 19, 26, 39-43.

last edited at Oct 1, 2019 10:10AM

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Yamada Kaoru is everything I aspire to be

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

We gotta start somewhere, so here are the couple tags (and missing chapter names) for volumes 2 and 3.

You're the bestest most awesomest person ever. Thank you thank you thank you! ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

Those will be added tomorrow since the additions themselves do take a bit of time. I claim Volume 4, since that's where I'm at in the story right now.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Do you think Kaoru actually likes Mask or if she just likes the thrill of pursuing a girl who can't fall for her charms

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I think it's a joke about the word "hot", with like temperature...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

kittey You're amazing!!! O_O

bubbleteabird posted:

Do you think Kaoru actually likes Mask or if she just likes the thrill of pursuing a girl who can't fall for her charms

I think she really likes her, after all she was ready to face her in the entrance but as soon as she saw Mask senpai's eyes, Kaoru was speechless in awe.

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 11:46PM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I wish yuri was a real pandemic.

Lol that credit page- please tell me there's really no such thing as the tide pod challenge.. nobodies that stupid right lol?

I think it was popular on Youtube a time ago, I don't know if people were serious about it though.

joined Mar 6, 2016

Lol that credit page- please tell me there's really no such thing as the tide pod challenge.. nobodies that stupid right lol?

I think it was popular on Youtube a time ago, I don't know if people were serious about it though.

yea, no. There were people who were seriously doing it. It was all over the news and like you said YouTube. To the point that some stores had cameras on the shelves and boxes area it. And if you wanted to buy it, you would have to go up front and show them your ID in order for them to get it out for you.

joined Oct 5, 2016

I don't think even kaoru knows

JustCallMyName
joined Oct 26, 2018

XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.