Forum › A Story About Doing XX to Girls From Different Species discussion

joined Apr 30, 2014

Feels like something Dowman Sayman would write, but cuter.

last edited at Sep 27, 2019 12:55PM

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Am I alone in totally hearing Kuwashima Houko voicing this thirsty MC in a potential anime?
https://myanimelist.net/people/57/Houko_Kuwashima

joined Jul 26, 2016

literal kindred spirit huh
and, yes, her hobby was weird

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

My mind is so blown I can't even complain.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Her hobby wasn't weird.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Her hobby wasn't weird.

#peeperghostdidnothingwrong

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

My mind is so blown I can't even complain.

Absolutely!

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Sticking her head inside a ghost to see her uterus... I can't tell if this girl is a genius, or a danger to society.

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

It's kinda funny how the author just straight up called her "tits"

joined May 1, 2015

Ghost girl is my spirit animal? Kindred soul?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yeah, this isn't working for me. It's a gag manga so there won't be any story and it doesn't even really have gags it's just a grocery list of bland ecchi in an art style that doesn't really lend itself to ecchi.

last edited at Sep 27, 2019 4:26PM

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

Sticking her head inside a ghost to see her uterus... I can't tell if this girl is a genius, or a danger to society.

those things aren't even close to mutually exclusive

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Shark girls are still the best.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I have to agree. The premise seemed interesting and first chapter had potential, but I'm not really finding humor that funny and that's pretty much everything this manga has.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'll go ahead and claim the squid girl as MY waifu, sorry everyone, is official.

You can have her but I call dibs on the shark girl!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Yeah, this isn't working for me. It's a gag manga so there won't be any story and it doesn't even really have gags it's just a grocery list of bland ecchi in an art style that doesn't really lend itself to ecchi.

Yep, well said. Those are pretty much my feelings as well.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Shark-girls mouth should have had 2-3 rows of teeth, not just 1. They push forward when one falls out, not grow upward. Faster that way eh?

Still cute :-)

Ba6830e9-5391-43ab-838d-9b1794f709e7
joined Jul 8, 2013

Needs moar butter dog

Shark%20teef%20-%20final
joined Aug 6, 2019

Nya-chan posted:

Ecchi means literally the letter H, which is short for Hentai, which means "deviant behavior". Nowadays, it just means "sex", as in "ecchi suru" -> having sex. Mostly, it means "naughty".

The "light eroticism" thing is a western usage.

Nevri posted: And it's completely irrelevant, since we live in west, so for the most part, we are forced to use it using western definition. Sure, we make fun of shoujo ai, but there's way more terms we are completely misusing compare to their actual meaning in Japanese and they pretty much became separate words in English, so for better or worse, it's just easier to stick to it than actually try to expect people to start using them correctly. I mean, how much success we had with shoujo ai so far?

Like kaizo for "obscenely difficult", when it just means modded or constructed. Which is an extra layer of irony with people making "kaizo-styled" custom levels. Like when people say "katana sword" or "blah blah-jima island" or "tsunami wave". ;p

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Chapters 2 and 3 made me... hungry? What gives?

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I CAN SEE YOUR UTERUS!

Well hot damn!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

It's almost kind-of annoying how every girl just seems to let the MC get away with whatever she wants. Even a gag manga needs some reaction.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Omega Deuse posted:

It's almost kind-of annoying how every girl just seems to let the MC get away with whatever she wants. Even a gag manga needs some reaction.

Like the shark literally biting her?

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

This squid girl was starting to get worried though. She almost INKED herself.

To reply you must either login or sign up.