Forum › Pocha Climb! discussion

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Since they're in a club, they need more members for it to work. I don't know how many they have to line up but 4-6 seems to be the usual for manga (enough characters to be interesting, not too many to make it hard to hold together). In any case I don't see the 3rd girl creating a triangle here, this doesn't strike me as that sort of manga (yet).

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

love that "no, this isn't a romantic date, we're just friends! ........screw it I'm treating her as a girlfriend"

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I love this. I'm tired of the subtext in most CGDCT manga. this manga is already so gay it's a nice change of pace.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Safety note: it's usually not a great idea to go into a strange basement on a first date.

last edited at Sep 22, 2019 6:11PM

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

Safety note: it's usually not a great idea to go into a strange basement on a first date.

idk
i've been to some pretty interesting strange basements

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh, it's a great second date, for sure.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It's a good way to get into an eric manga.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Color me interested. Someone I (sorta) know does bouldering so if that's the "setting" here it could be a fun read. Obviously I won't be taking everything here as gospel without doing some studying myself, but seeing as I'm coming into this only knowing that bouldering is some sort of climbing sport, it could be at least a little bit enlightening.

Curious to see where this goes relationship-wise as well.

What about unmarked, windowless vans? Those are safe, right?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

a few drawings in chapter two look very hentai-ish:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pocha_climb_ch02#14
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pocha_climb_ch02#16

usually a sign that the story isn't going to be all that wholesome. hopefully it remains cute.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Girl you ain’t straight.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Just 23cm? I'm 25.5cm, I though japanese people had a little shoe size lol because I wanted the Conan Edogawan's shoes and they hadn't in my size :(

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I feel like it won't be a triangle but there will be misunderstandings

From experience, usually the 3rd girl gets paired with the 4th one introduced. Worry about misunderstandings once a 5th girl appears, that one usually ends up alone, jumping between the couples.

last edited at Sep 22, 2019 7:56PM

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

So its definitely Yuri Climbing.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Aira is so gay it hurts

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Aira is so gay it hurts

My favorite amount of gay

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is definitely gay

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

That's a big pair, indeed.
Tsugu got quite the interesting angles here.
And it's good to see Aira stopped lying to herself about her own gayness in the first few pages.
Now, let's see how the third girl fits into all of this.

joined Jun 30, 2015

I am waiting the the moment where Aira climbs Tsugu.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So in page 16 is okay to assume that https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pocha_climb_ch02#16 she wants to Carry her (to be) girlfriend's huge things, right? hahaha this girl is slightly pervert xP also good call about not letting her climb half naked, otherwise the club might be get filled with a lot of unwanted members... MUST PROTECT are they in an all girls academy?

I'm glad that this is from yuri hime and not Kirara, they can actually have some sexual awareness and have more than one kind of love... Well let's just hope that their love escalates quickly ! hahahahHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA

last edited at Sep 22, 2019 10:12PM

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I don't even need yuri goggles for this. It's as gay as can be.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

So in page 16 is okay to assume that https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pocha_climb_ch02#16 she wants to Carry her (to be) girlfriend's huge things, right? hahaha this girl is slightly pervert xP also good call about not letting her climb half naked, otherwise the club might be get filled with a lot of unwanted members... MUST PROTECT are they in an all girls academy?

I was almost certain she suggested that to keep her own heart (libido) from exploding.

Also, in the first chapter, if you look closely in the panel when Tsugu talks to her unnamed friend, you can tell there are boys in the background. Shocking, I know.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Aria you absolute gay disaster.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Aria-chan is so gay, I love it.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I am waiting the the moment where Aira climbs Tsugu.

Indeed. Tsugu certainly has a pair of sizable boulders upon which to climb.....

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

This chapter upped the gay factor quite a bit!

To reply you must either login or sign up.