Forum › It's Tough Being Neeko discussion

joined Apr 6, 2019

Tachigawa has just trouble understanding her constant urge to kiss Imoko.

Should just ask someone to explain it to her. Everyone gets the same urge around Imoko. XD

joined Jul 23, 2019

But Imoko only gets the same urge around Neeko.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

^ Oh, bright and happy thought! If only...

Imoko too pure for this world.

She might as well be the new protagonist

That would be boring af.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Imoko too pure for this world.

She might as well be the new protagonist

That would be boring af.

It could be made to work, but probably not as a long-term series. A spin-off maybe? Or some extras to go with the tankobon releases.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Uriko seem at least to be a little gay.

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

You guys do realise the author only does het. Don't get your hopes up too much for the yuri, it's only a fan service manga.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You guys do realise the author only does het. Don't get your hopes up too much for the yuri, it's only a fan service manga.

Way to be a party pooper

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I need to know what it said x_x

joined Jan 9, 2015

So Neeko's albino, right?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AnAsianBrony posted:

Give me your daughter in marriage

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Kirby vs. Puff, eh?

[back air intensifies]

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

My yuri goggles seem to be malfunctioning. They automatically increase intensity levels whenever Uri shows up...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

NO!!! Evil cliffhanger! You can't do this to meeeeeeeeeeeee...!

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Hmm, this comment prompted me to do the bare minimum of research. It looks like Aldehyde has drawn at least two full blown yuri manga before. Also, if the front page wasn't indication enough, It's Tough Being Neeko is published in the same comic as a lot of other popular yuri manga, such as Cheerful Amnesia, Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!, Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san, etc.

I'd still remain highly skeptical of there ever being any yuri in this, considering the pre-established tone, but maybe it's not as impossible as I once thought..?

joined Jan 8, 2019

AnAsianBrony posted:

literally the first thing that popped in my head.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

My yuri goggles seem to be malfunctioning. They automatically increase intensity levels whenever Uri shows up...

You should see what happens to my incest goggles when Imoko shows her love for Neeko. Intensity levels blast through the roof.

So Neeko's albino, right?

what

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

You should see what happens to my incest goggles when Imoko shows her love for Neeko. Intensity levels blast through the roof.

I Blame Mochi for that. Not complaining, though...

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

WHY the Angst tag in a chapter not angsty?

joined Nov 7, 2017

Dear Neeko's mum...

Your daughter is showing classic signs of depression and I'm super worried about her.

Also... Can I totes marry her?

Love Uriko.

p.s. enjoy the sweets.

last edited at Sep 20, 2019 3:36AM

joined Nov 14, 2013

WHY the Angst tag in a chapter not angsty?

Angst tag is applied to the series as a whole, so it gets applied to all chapters of the book as well.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

AnAsianBrony posted:

literally the first thing that popped in my head.

That's definitely it

I Blame Mochi for that. Not complaining, though...

In my case I blame Mikanuji

Neeko so thicc

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

..... The letter Uri gave to Neekos mom is for approval to ask Neekos to marry her, cos Yuri ending everyone cheers............
Imoko cries

To reply you must either login or sign up.